Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2022 8:02 PM
Feb 2021
As someone who's in the middle of the novel right now I am BEYOND hyped for this, good vibes overall, ^^ Don't know how far it'll go but well- can't spoil stuff so, I'll see everyone there I guess
Mar 23, 2022 12:39 AM

Apr 2021
I'm a bit disappointed by the PVs, character designs, visuals..... but still, let's hope for the best.
Mar 23, 2022 3:10 AM
Jan 2021
The character design is straight up ass
Mar 28, 2022 7:18 AM

Jan 2021
I thought that I would give it a try. But I definitely wont. I mean did they make the character designing so stupidity ugly intentionally? I freaked out after watching the trailer
Mar 28, 2022 9:15 AM
Jan 2021
L-Lawliet7 said:
I thought that I would give it a try. But I definitely wont. I mean did they make the character designing so stupidity ugly intentionally? I freaked out after watching the trailer

I know, right? I am a light novel reader and although I did like the light novels, the characters look so goddamn ugly in the anime. Looks very disappointing. I wish they kept the character designs the same as the light novel, where they look decent, I'd say.
Mar 28, 2022 9:40 AM
Nov 2016
Arvin2509 said:
L-Lawliet7 said:

I know, right? I am a light novel reader and although I did like the light novels, the characters look so goddamn ugly in the anime. Looks very disappointing. I wish they kept the character designs the same as the light novel, where they look decent, I'd say.

You are right light novel character's design are far better than anime but what done is done and there is no hope they redo it bcz anime premiere is next week and our last hope is anime story which is very important hope they make it for 24-25 episodes for 1st three volumes anything less than that can crush our last hope for anime bcz light novel has too much story that cannot done in mere 12 episodes I hope it doesn't end like detective is already dead
Mar 31, 2022 1:38 PM
Aug 2011
Angie and Olivia looks damn gorgeous in the LN, here they are very generic indeed. Also Brad looks like a guy that just joined the army with that ugly ass short haircut.

As much as I love LN's and manga is very good as well, I have little to no hope for the anime. Bad designs, bad studio. LN also rarely get good adaptations. Only good thing I can find is that robot fights seemed to look decent in the PV.
Mar 31, 2022 11:40 PM

Jan 2014
Apr 1, 2022 12:25 AM
Nov 2016

Really bad news now plzzz adopt only 2 volumes not 3 and make another season to complete this engi really does his best to crush the series
Apr 1, 2022 10:11 AM

Jul 2017
where women reign supreme and only beautiful men have a seat at the table
But that's just the fucking real world.
あなたは誰?
Apr 1, 2022 11:46 PM
Dec 2021
backdoornight said:
where women reign supreme and only beautiful men have a seat at the table

...where the hell are you living? Women rule the world, and beautiful men have a seat at the table???

Have you seen our world leaders? Wouldn't exactly call them Models... and the majority of them sure as hell ain't female throughout our history.

And women ruling the world? You on some drugs or something?
Apr 2, 2022 1:55 PM

Jul 2017
Typecero said:
backdoornight said:

...where the hell are you living? Women rule the world, and beautiful men have a seat at the table???

Have you seen our world leaders? Wouldn't exactly call them Models... and the majority of them sure as hell ain't female throughout our history.

You're derailing the thread now.

Reported for off-topic posting.
sike
あなたは誰?
May 15, 2022 12:21 PM
Feb 2021
backdoornight said:
Typecero said:

sike
I don't think
backdoornight said:
Typecero said:

sike

I think that's a bit excessive, so i'll report you just in case
May 15, 2022 12:22 PM
Feb 2021
I didn't pay attention to the designs till now but... well, now i'm suddenly worried for this shows future
May 15, 2022 2:26 PM

Feb 2021
Shaodw_B said:
I didn't pay attention to the designs till now but... well, now i'm suddenly worried for this shows future

Me too. Hope for season 2 announcement!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

41 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2022

121 by Buchta »»
Feb 21, 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.