Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2008 5:59 PM

May 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yes! They finally left the time loop.

And R! Syaron's Sakura? The one he originally met before becoming captured. I also liked how they went all up close and personal with the shot when he mentioned that. And why the worried/scared/depressed look on his face? Makes me wonder if there is some hidden reason behind it or not. Things just got ever so slightly more interesting.
Apr 9, 2008 6:56 PM

Aug 2007
So it seems there's a THIRD Sakura?? Wow...how great is this... Now I'm not saying that there is actually a third Sakura but...it might be true..

No..I'm lying. I'm only posting because I have no real though as to what happened.
Apr 9, 2008 7:43 PM

Oct 2007
<3 Instant win due to the splashpage? XD

Anyways at least we’re actually getting somewhere! I quite liked this chapter and will refrain from making any guesses/theories for now...
Apr 9, 2008 8:01 PM

Jan 2007
yes! they finally left xD
Apr 9, 2008 8:15 PM

Sep 2007
My ears perked up when the 'third Sakura' got mentioned and I was like 'wait, huh?' =P
Apr 9, 2008 9:43 PM
Jan 2007
Icephoenix said:
<3 Instant win due to the splashpage? XD

QFT xD

Doesn't Syaoran mean R!Sakura, since she's "his" Sakura? I don't think there's a third one, that'd be overdoing the cloning a bit >.>
Can't wait for the next chapter ♥
Apr 10, 2008 2:22 AM

Feb 2008
kinomoto kinomoto kinomoto
...though it's probably not her... but still...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2008 4:14 AM

Oct 2007
Asuka said:
Doesn't Syaoran mean R!Sakura, since she's "his" Sakura? I don't think there's a third one, that'd be overdoing the cloning a bit >.>
Can't wait for the next chapter ♥
I hope that's what Syaoran's enigmatic answer means or Cor Blimey, I would scream if there was a third Sakura, though the premise of having her as CCS!Sakura that was brought up by sanjica is rather interesting. Still I rather have neither of them being the case. In any regards, I'm glad that they are finally leaving the "time loop", I can't wait until the next chapter to find out what happens! =)

On another matter, is it me or does anyone feel bad for Kurogane for not having a twin/clone or would that be a tad too much if he did? I mean everyone else does! Syaoran has his clichéd evil clone, akin to those soap operas with evil twins siblings; Sakura has her "replicate" and now possibly a third; Fai had an identical twin, which is nature's version of a clone (trust me, I know, I'm also an identical twin); and Mokona (Soel) was created at the same time as Mokona (Larg), so they could be considered fraternal twins siblings. Kurogane is the black sheep in the clone/twin group!
Apr 10, 2008 6:23 AM

Mar 2008
Taylor_Tertius said:
Kurogane is the black sheep in the clone/twin group!

Yeah you're right, i hadn't thought about Kurugane having a clone, but then i think it would be really funny if he did, he'd get all irritated and start fighting with them XD Although not having a clone just makes his special and also if everyone had a twin/clone i think it would get a bit stupid XD

I wonder if there is a third Sakura or not, but it could just be the sakura that we already know of, and maybe this is when the real sakura is switched with the clone sakura and he was captured, or something like that, i'm not entirely sure wots going on either, i'm more happy that they got out of that time loop XD
Apr 10, 2008 7:44 AM

Apr 2007
Darkreaper70 said:
So it seems there's a THIRD Sakura??

*brain melts*

Is R!Syaoran CCS Syaoran? Is his Sakura CCS Sakura? Am I going insane? Damn you CLAMP. lol
Apr 10, 2008 8:34 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I don't think that there are three Sakura's. But here's where it gets confusing.

When was Syaoran cloned? Pretty young. But obviously after the "cleansing at the ruins". (The birthday party in the flash backs doesn't say an age, damn). Clonie gets dropped off in Clow country, and Sakura meets him - but she is neither shocked nor surprised when introduced to him. And we know this is R!Sakura, because Sakura wasn't cloned until the beginning of the story when she entered the ruins.

Thus, if she is neither shocked nor surprised, this means two things in my mind:
- R!Sakura has never met R!Syaoran before (giving this weird theory of a third Sakura);
- OR R!Sakura never remembered meeting R!Syaoran...

In all of her flashbacks, did we ever see any before the day she met Clonie? What if the birthday party flashback IS the seventh birthday, and she has no memories of before that time, because of something that happened in the ruins right before meeting Clonie...

Why would Clamp give us a random Bday party, show it multiple times, show that Sakura and C!Syaoran AND Watanuki's birthday are all on April 1st ... if this wasn't the same birthday and wasn't significant? What the heck happened in those ruins? And... how does Watanuki play into it? Because I bet he does.

...Anyway, that's my thoughts. I expect some answers Clamp! Although they did give us lots of answers this chapter. I was so happy that I understood Fei Wang -- usually he just confuses me more. And he, the pompous bastard, is comparing poor Syaoran to himself... and yet saying he is above all these other people with wishes. Pompous indeed. Oh Fei Wang, you're not gonna win in the end. Just give it up already xD

Edit:
Thus, if she is neither shocked nor surprised, this means two three things in my mind:
- Sakura knew that Clonie was a clone, and treated him the same way even while knowing! That's definitely something Sakura would do...

Oh the possibilities xD
KinetaApr 10, 2008 8:55 AM
Jul 9, 2016 10:48 PM

Dec 2014
well it is becoming saddening per chapter... Reaching more towards conclusion... I dont know how will it all end

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 60 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 26, 2014

3 by Imran_19 »»
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 24 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Animelover875 »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 202 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 23, 2008

23 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 5:36 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 181 Discussion

Kineta - Jan 30, 2008

12 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 3:40 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 168 Discussion

Crystal - Oct 3, 2007

5 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.