Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 16, 2022 2:24 AM
Sep 2021
Guys do u think the ending of aot is that bad
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 16, 2022 2:29 AM
May 2013
No it was pretty good. Not perfect but it nailed down the overall ideas pretty well. The thing that needs to be improved is just some of the pacing towards the very end which can be achieved with the anime
Mar 16, 2022 2:37 AM

Nov 2021
no it's pretty good the only problem i had is Annie getting a happy ending and the last 4 chapters were pretty rushed

Mar 16, 2022 2:38 AM

Jan 2021
I am going to say it.
It was just OK

*Starts getting cancelled*
Mar 16, 2022 2:41 AM

Feb 2021
I cannot imagine how it could realistically be worse. It's honestly impressive how bad everything about it was.
Mar 16, 2022 2:50 AM
Oct 2021
No, it is fine. Flawed but still clears every anr fanfic to ever exist. It was a 9/10 ending overall.
Mar 16, 2022 2:56 AM
Sep 2021
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:

No actually, I feel that the ending of aot is actually pretty good and does make alot of sense, contrary to popular opinion.
Mar 16, 2022 2:57 AM
Sep 2021
TheGoldenCatch said:
No it was pretty good. Not perfect but it nailed down the overall ideas pretty well. The thing that needs to be improved is just some of the pacing towards the very end which can be achieved with the anime

Do u think it kinda copied code geasses ending
Mar 16, 2022 2:59 AM

Jan 2021
Average. Not as atrocious as it is made out to be, but certainly not good.
Mar 16, 2022 3:09 AM
May 2013
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:
TheGoldenCatch said:

I can see how somebody could think that at first glance but I think AoT's ending is very different at it's core because it's focused on different themes and the message is very different
Mar 16, 2022 3:12 AM

Oct 2010
the ending was decent, there were many consistency problems even before chapter 139 but SnK always had those problems
Mar 16, 2022 3:16 AM

Mar 2021
Ending is fine because it kinda made sense for what happened
Mar 16, 2022 3:25 AM
Mar 2021
It was garbage lmfaoo
Mar 16, 2022 3:26 AM
Jul 2021
Let me just say this - it wasn't satisfactory. I don't care who was right and who was wrong. It should have an satisfactory ending.
I never cared about marlyens and I don't give a shit if they have fucking backstories. They were the one who started this war and they should have been the one to pay for this.
Season 4 totally ruined everything. Even my favorite scenes feel completely useless now.
Somebody, please erase my memories and manipulate me for not watching season 4.
Hunters_are_evilMar 16, 2022 3:32 AM
Mar 16, 2022 3:27 AM
Feb 2020
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:

yes it was really horrible
Mar 16, 2022 3:41 AM

Feb 2021
I've been reading this manga for 9 years, and been discussing it actively, i'm not kind of a person who just enjoys the ride and doesn't think about the story. So over the years, we in active manga community came to a conclusion that FT cannot possibly have the power to control the other great titans, meaning cannot manipulate their memories, because if he could then the great titan war makes no sense, the war because of which Karl Frtiz lost all hope in his empire, after the bloodshed he witnessed in that civil war. That's also why Frieda didn't just erase Grisha's memories during the cave conflict. That rule has to be the case for the lore and the story of the series to make sense, logistically. Then 139 comes out, and we get not only FT being able to manipulate the great titans, but he can also manipulate the memories of Ackermans, meaning Karl Fritz easily could have ended the bloodshed any moment he wanted, and he also could easily made sure to neuter the attack titan, and also the entire thing with Ackermans being persecuted within paradis because their memories couldn't be erased, is a nonsensical bullshit. So Isayama broke two rules, and why did he do that? - For the cheap melodrama with Mikasa, and his friends saying "what a man you are", it has been done to create a scenario in which Eren can make up with his friends. That to me is a case of an extremely weak writing. Add that to the fact that he robbed Eren of his character agency in attempt of absolving Eren of his sins, and the ending just feels like a complete cop-out. The way i see it determinism exists in a poor attempt of Isayama trying to make sense of the story by claiming that everything effectively happened because it was destined to happen, to tie up the loose ends. Also a case of extremely weak writing. If he didn't have the balls to go all the way, then he shouldn't have drawn the rumbling in the first place, and post-time-skip Eren pre-138 shouldn't even exist.

The ending reveals that Eren's plan was detitanization, the future he saw. Which means the entirety of Marley arc and Revolution arc have no basis. And Eren didn't need to play 4d chess with Zeke in order to activate the rumbling. He could have just used Historia, she would detitanize anyway, there was no sacrifice. And even if there was sacrifice who cares, why was Eren ready to sacrifice the rest of his friends but not Historia, it makes no sense. None of it makes any sense.
The ending reveals that for 2000 years a loli goddess couldn't find another girl that really loved a guy. Something that is absolutely absurd at face value and needs no further explanation.

And don't even get me started how it completely contradicts 122, which depicted how Eren frees Ymir and says "you were waiting for me all this time, weren't you?". And it's not like Eren was delusional. The chapter itself clearly depicted everything in such a way. Go reread it and see the face Ymir makes, it makes no fucking sense from narrative standpoint.

Literally none of the post time skip shit needed to happen. Marley was completely pointless. Revolution was completely pointless. The Yeagerist stuff was completely pointless. The Yelena stuff was completely pointless. Fucking Falco somehow became the fucking beast titan for 0 fucking reason and learned to fucking fly. It makes ZERO sense. The fucking silliness of Ymir resurrecting all the past titans with their silly designs that just don't fit in the context of the final battle, of the culmination of a series that was taking onto itself very serious themes and discussions. It was more like out of a marvel movie.
So what do we have at the end here:
-Eren's character assassinated and turned into the slave of Ymir/Fate with fried brains, that actually wanted to flee from his own war and seclude himself in his own walls, that's why people started calling him Karl Yeager, or Eren Fritz.
-Mikasa, a one-dimensional character that was not properly developed since season 1 turned into the centerpiece of the entire story. A weight her character had no ability to carry whatsoever
-Numerous plot contrivances and straight up plot holes. Falco suddenly turns into the Beast titan and learns to fly. Characters just happen to be exactly where they are needed for the plot. Alliance charges in into heavily controlled enemy territory and gets out with ZERO casualties. The founding titan suddenly can manipulate the memories of other great titans and Ackermans, rendering the entirety of the lore and the history of the series into nonsense. Rumbling making no logisitcal sense when it comes to time-frame and the scale, Eren himself was still in Africa.
-Nonsensical story-lines that go nowhere, like the pregnancy, which literally is a plot hole with the dates and her lying about when she got pregnant and complete nonsense on how it was needed for the plan.
-Eren's motivations and decisions make no sense with 139 revelations, and retrospectively make both Zeke's plan and Kiyomi's plan much better alternatives, both of which he rejected because muh Historia, even though he didn't give any real shit about her, and lied to her and didn't even bother to send a farewell message to let her know that he fucking lied to her.
-Characters literally disappear and written off the story, like Yelena, god knows why she existed, god knows what she did, and god knows what happened to her.
-Ymir, literally everything about her.

I can keep going, and long. But i think Eren's "I kept moving forward so that Mikasa kills me" settles it. Completely ruined narrative.
XilverJun 17, 2022 5:01 AM
Mar 16, 2022 3:43 AM

Apr 2021
TheGoldenCatch said:
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:

I can see how somebody could think that at first glance but I think AoT's ending is very different at it's core because it's focused on different themes and the message is very different

The Anti-hero protagonist turns against the whole world for his loved ones and after almost completing his task lets himself be killed by his childhood friend.

Which anime we talking about?
I love Monogatari Series
Mar 16, 2022 3:48 AM
Jul 2021
TheGoldenCatch said:

Yeah it definitely felt rushed in the end, like reading hundreds of chapters to end in a such anti climatic way, honestly there shouldn’t have been those last few panels of the cycle of war because those panels just felt… idk rushed. Ik its for the meaning of the story but it could have been executed better. And everyone knows if you mess up the ending in a good show/manga that can make the series “worse” overall. I hope the anime will do a better job since AOT is undoubtedly a masterpiece and i dont want it to be known as a “good show with a bad ending”
Mar 16, 2022 3:49 AM
Sep 2021
When I read the ending I was seriously wondering what was so fucking horrible about it that it completely destroyed the entire story to the point where manga readers would rank the whole manga a fucking 1. And simply there’s nothing like that. Is it rushed? Yeah. Is it the best ending for a series like this? No. But you’re all overreacting. It’s a mediocre ending that gives a somewhat satisfying conclusion. I seriously hope mappa doesn’t change anything. Perhaps since they’ll be making a move they can add extra scenes
Mar 16, 2022 3:52 AM
Oct 2021
aktiwkunn said:
TheGoldenCatch said:

The Anti-hero protagonist turns against the whole world for his loved ones and after almost completing his task lets himself be killed by his childhood friend.

The thing is, Eren is a villan, not an anti hero. He committed genocide for his own selfish reasons which is something very unlike what Lelouch would do.
Mar 16, 2022 3:53 AM

Feb 2019
Post-timeskip Attack on Titan is absolute garbage in general.
Mar 16, 2022 3:55 AM

Feb 2021
AlZeta said:
Man_of_hardcore said:
Let me just say this - it wasn't satisfactory. I don't care who was right and who was wrong. It should have an satisfactory ending.
I never cared about marlyens and I don't give a shit if they have fucking backstories. They were the one who started this war and they should have been the one to pay for this.
Season 4 totally ruined everything. Even my favorite scenes feel completely useless now.
Somebody, please erase my memories and manipulate me for not watching season 4.

I second this, imagine betraying your friends to help your enemies, and for what?

Alliance just followed their ideals, it's not great how it was executed, the entire concept of the alliance. And it's hard to believe all of them would find the motivation to keep going like that considering the circumstances. But it doesn't fundamentally betray anything.

The problem is Eren:
Mar 16, 2022 3:58 AM

Nov 2020
Thread #1001 on "what do manga readers think about the ending?"
"Was the ending actually bad?"
"Do you think the ending was good?"

Mar 16, 2022 3:59 AM

Apr 2021
IsimpEren said:
aktiwkunn said:

The thing is, Eren is a villan, not an anti hero. He committed genocide for his own selfish reasons which is something very unlike what Lelouch would do.

I know.
But you still can't deny the fact that Code Geass ending was a motivation for this
I love Monogatari Series
Mar 16, 2022 3:59 AM
Oct 2021
Xilver said:
I'm been reading this manga for 9 years, and been discussing it actively, i'm not kind of a person who just enjoys the ride and doesn't think about the story. So over the years, we in active manga community came to a conclusion that FT cannot possibly have the power to control the other great titans, meaning cannot manipulate their memories, because if he could then the great titan war makes no sense, the war because of which Karl Frtiz lost all hope in his empire, after the bloodshed he witnessed in that civil war. That's also why Frieda didn't just erase Grisha's memories during the cave conflict. That rule has to be the case for the lore and the story of the series to make sense, logistically. Then 139 comes out, and we get not only FT being able to manipulate the great titans, but he can also manipulate the memories of ackermans, meaning Karl Fritz easily could have ended the bloodshed any moment he wanted, and he also could easily made sure to neuter the attack titan, and also the entire thing with Ackermans being persecuted within paradis because their memories couldn't be erased, is a nonsensical bullshit. So Isayama broke two rules, and why did he do that? For the cheap melodrama with Mikasa and his friends saying "what a man you are", it has been done to create a scenario in which Eren can make up with his friends. That to me is a case of an extremely weak writing. Add that to the fact that he robbed Eren of his character agency in attempt of absolving Eren of his sins, and the ending just feels like a complete cop-out. The way i see it determinism exists in poor attempt of Isayama trying to make sense of a story by claiming that everything effectively happened because it was destined to happen, to tie up the loose ends. Also a case of extremely weak writing. If he didn't have the balls to go all the way, then he shouldn't have drawn the rumbling in the first place, and post time skip Eren pre 138 shouldn't even exist.

The ending reveals that Eren's plan was detitanization, the future he saw. Which means the entirety of Marley arc and Revolution arc have no basis. And Eren didn't need to play 4d chess with Zeke in order to activate the rumbling. He could have just used Historia, she would detitanize anyway, there was no sacrifice. And even if there was sacrifice who cares, why was Eren ready to sacrifice the rest of his friends but not Historia, it makes no sense. None of it makes any sense.
The ending reveals that for 2000 years a loli goddess couldn't find another girl that really loved a guy. Something that is absolutely absurd at face value and needs no further explanation.

And don't even get me started how it completely contradicts 122, which depicted how Eren frees Ymir and says "you were waiting for me". It's not like Eren was delusional. The chapter itself clearly depicted everything in such a way. Go reread it and see the face Ymir makes. It makes no fucking sense from narrative standpoint.

Literally none of the post time skip shit needed to happen. Marley was completely pointless. Revolution was completely pointless. The Yeagerist stuff was completely pointless. The Yelena stuff was completely pointless. Fucking Falco somehow became the fucking Beast Titan for 0 fucking reason and learned to fucking fly. It makes ZERO sense. The fucking silliness of Ymir resurrecting all the past titans with their silly designs that just don't fit in the context of the final battle, of the culmination of a series that was taking onto itself very serious themes and discussions. It was more like out of a marvel movie.
-Eren's character assassinated and turned into the slave of Ymir/Fate with fried brains, that actually wanted to flee from his own war and seclude himself in his own walls, that's why people started calling him Karl Yeager, or Eren Fritz.
-Mikasa, a one-dimensional character that was not properly developed since season 1 turned into the centerpiece of the entire story. A weight her character had no ability to carry whatsoever
-Numerous plot contrivances and straight up plot holes. Falco suddenly turns into the Beast titan and learns to fly. Characters just happen to be exactly where they are needed for the plot. Alliance charges in into heavily controlled enemy territory and gets out with ZERO casualties. The founding titan suddenly can manipulate the memories of other great titans and Ackermans, rendering the entirety of the lore and the history of the series into nonsense. Rumbling making no logisitcal sense when it comes to time-frame and the scale, Eren himself was still in Africa.
-Nonsensical story-lines that go nowhere, like the pregnancy, which literally is a plot hole with the dates and her lying about when she got pregnant and complete nonsense on how it was needed for the plan.
-Eren's motivations and decisions make no sense with 139 revelations, and retrospectively make both Zeke's plan and Kiyomi's plan much better alternatives, both of which he rejected because muh Historia, even though he didn't give any real shit about her, and lied to her and didn't even bother to send a farewell message to let her know that he fucking lied to her.
-Characters literally disappear and written off the story, like Yelena, god knows why she existed, god knows what she did, and god knows what happened to her.

I can keep going, and long. But i think Eren's "I kept moving forward so that Mikasa kills me" settles it. Completely ruined narrative.

We don't know on what conditions the memories can be altered. Maybe you have to touch the person. Likely, the titan shifters remained wary of the founder and avoided him.
Mar 16, 2022 4:02 AM

Feb 2021
We actually do, Eren alters their memories from miles away. Same with what Karl Frtiz did to the people of paradis.
Mar 16, 2022 4:04 AM
Oct 2021
aktiwkunn said:
IsimpEren said:

I know.
But you still can't deny the fact that Code Geass ending was a motivation for this

I can't see it some how. I keep seeing people calling Eren a discount Lelouch but I can't find any similarities between them.
Mar 16, 2022 4:15 AM
Oct 2021
Xilver said:
We actually do, Eren alters their memories from miles away. Same with what Karl Frtiz did to the people of paradis.

Frieda couldn't alter grisha's memories because she didn't have full control of the founder due to the vow to renounce war. Frieda could do that historia, probably because she was of royal blood. All the other stuff is explainable. Fritz probably discovered the power to alter memories after they fled to paradis.
Mar 16, 2022 4:21 AM
Feb 2021
IsimpEren said:
aktiwkunn said:

No Eren acted as a villian but he was actually working to free the world from titans. Exactly the same case with Lelouch. He acted as an evil, tyrannical emperor but it was actually to create a peaceful future for everyone after his death.
Mar 16, 2022 4:26 AM
Oct 2021
TheDevastator said:
IsimpEren said:

No Eren acted as a villian but he was actually working to free the world from titans. Exactly the same case with Lelouch. He acted as an evil, tyrannical emperor but it was actually to create a peaceful future for everyone after his death.
No actually. Eren did the rumbling for his childish view of freedom. In the end he did switch up his goal eradicating titans. But he himself said that he would flatten the world even if they didn't stop him. Meanwhile Lelouch committed atrocious acts and focused the world's hatred on him. Like muller (the marleyan commander) said, eren was returning their hatred to them.
Mar 16, 2022 4:27 AM
Jan 2021
TheDevastator said:
IsimpEren said:

so why even in the monologue he talked like he actually wanted to kill everyone and was being a selfish cunt . I can't believe isayama made him a man who wants to unite the world after he said thousand times that he just wants to be free and want to live with freedom. if he was acting like an edge lord then at least show that side in his inner monologuing but no
the ending is totally changed isayama is a man with big ideas he can't actually write something so contradictory
Mar 16, 2022 4:33 AM

Feb 2021
IsimpEren said:
Xilver said:

Frieda couldn't alter grisha's memories because she didn't have full control of the founder due to the vow to renounce war. Frieda could do that historia, probably because she was of royal blood. All the other stuff is explainable. Fritz probably discovered the power to alter memories after they fled to paradis.

Listen don't waste my time with this sort of indefensible garbage, the story is not well written, if you want it to be well written i leave it to your cognition, reality won't change one way or another.
Vow of renouncing of is only that, a vow to not to allow people in paradis to threaten others. So yes it limits the powers of the founder, to act aggressively against outsiders, which necessitates the ability to brainwash the people in paradis, something the royal family always did in paradis for generations. That's also why Ackermans were persecuted within the walls, because royal family couldn't manipulate their memories, and you stand here telling me "whell achsually the royal family couldn't the alter the memories of anyone!!! the story makes sennnnsee, cuz i want it to make seennse, reeee". 139 broke the rule with ackermans too of course, but that's besides the point.

All the other stuff is explainable. Fritz probably discovered the power to alter memories after they fled to paradis.

Okay i'm just gonna stop talking to you. Good luck to you with your life, you'll need it.
Mar 16, 2022 4:40 AM
Oct 2021
Xilver said:
IsimpEren said:

Listen don't waste my time with this sort of indefensible garbage, the story is not well written, if you want it to be well written i leave it to your cognition, reality won't change one way or another.
Vow of renouncing of is only that, a vow to not to allow people in paradis to threaten others. So yes it limits the powers of the founder, to act aggressively against outsiders, which necessitates the ability to brainwash the people in paradis, something the royal family always did in paradis for generations. That's also why Ackermans were persecuted within the walls, because royal family couldn't manipulate their memories, and you stand here telling me "whell achsually the royal family couldn't the alter the memories of anyone!!! the story makes sennnnsee, cuz i want it to make seennse, reeee". 139 broke the rule with ackermans too of course, but that's besides the point.

All the other stuff is explainable. Fritz probably discovered the power to alter memories after they fled to paradis.

Okay i'm just gonna stop talking to you. Good luck to you with your life, you'll need it.
Ain't no way all you understood from what I said was that. Not only did I not contradict that fact, but it also supports that fact. Bro is telling me not to waste his time when he wrote a literal essay containing 500 words on Japanese cartoons. This is the reason why discussing with ending haters is pointless because they waste so much time talking about points which are easily explainable.😭
Mar 16, 2022 4:43 AM
Jan 2021
The original(first, not extra pages) manga ending is the best possible ending of the series!!!
Mar 16, 2022 4:44 AM
Dec 2020
Aastik_V said:
TheDevastator said:

so why even in the monologue he talked like he actually wanted to kill everyone and was being a selfish cunt . I can't believe isayama made him a man who wants to unite the world after he said thousand times that he just wants to be free and want to live with freedom. if he was acting like an edge lord then at least show that side in his inner monologuing but no
the ending is totally changed isayama is a man with big ideas he can't actually write something so contradictory

I can see how people might see Code Geass and Attack on Titan being similar but they are very different. Code Geass' plot is almost completely driven by Lelouch and his character development until the end whereas Isayama makes a point to show us that AOT is not a story driven by Eren and his character. He makes it obvious that the story is more important than Eren in the grand scheme of things as he shows the aftermth of the Rumbling and the eventual outcome.
Mar 16, 2022 4:45 AM
May 2020
yeah personally i really hate the ending

it was a terrible conclusion for a good series

the ending literally made the entire AoT's storyline looks dumb and, idk maybe pretty much useless? maybe that's the right term

dont get me wrong, i dont think the ending is 1/10 level of garbage

but for me the ending is probably 5/10 and the highest score i can give for entire AoT series is 6/10

i dont give a shit if some of you guys think its good but for me and a lot of others out there see the ending this way
One Piece is bad, really
Mar 16, 2022 5:32 AM

Dec 2020
I love democracy.......
Mar 16, 2022 5:32 AM

Dec 2020
Xilver said:
I'm been reading this manga for 9 years, and been discussing it actively, i'm not kind of a person who just enjoys the ride and doesn't think about the story. So over the years, we in active manga community came to a conclusion that FT cannot possibly have the power to control the other great titans, meaning cannot manipulate their memories, because if he could then the great titan war makes no sense, the war because of which Karl Frtiz lost all hope in his empire, after the bloodshed he witnessed in that civil war. That's also why Frieda didn't just erase Grisha's memories during the cave conflict. That rule has to be the case for the lore and the story of the series to make sense, logistically. Then 139 comes out, and we get not only FT being able to manipulate the great titans, but he can also manipulate the memories of ackermans, meaning Karl Fritz easily could have ended the bloodshed any moment he wanted, and he also could easily made sure to neuter the attack titan, and also the entire thing with Ackermans being persecuted within paradis because their memories couldn't be erased, is a nonsensical bullshit. So Isayama broke two rules, and why did he do that? For the cheap melodrama with Mikasa and his friends saying "what a man you are", it has been done to create a scenario in which Eren can make up with his friends. That to me is a case of an extremely weak writing. Add that to the fact that he robbed Eren of his character agency in attempt of absolving Eren of his sins, and the ending just feels like a complete cop-out. The way i see it determinism exists in poor attempt of Isayama trying to make sense of a story by claiming that everything effectively happened because it was destined to happen, to tie up the loose ends. Also a case of extremely weak writing. If he didn't have the balls to go all the way, then he shouldn't have drawn the rumbling in the first place, and post time skip Eren pre 138 shouldn't even exist.

And don't even get me started how it completely contradicts 122, which depicted how Eren frees Ymir and says "you were waiting for me". It's not like Eren was delusional. The chapter itself clearly depicted everything in such a way. Go reread it and see the face Ymir makes. It makes no fucking sense from narrative standpoint.

Literally none of the post time skip shit needed to happen. Marley was completely pointless. Revolution was completely pointless. The Yeagerist stuff was completely pointless. The Yelena stuff was completely pointless. Fucking Falco somehow became the fucking Beast Titan for 0 fucking reason and learned to fucking fly. It makes ZERO sense. The fucking silliness of Ymir resurrecting all the past titans with their silly designs that just don't fit in the context of the final battle, of the culmination of a series that was taking onto itself very serious themes and discussions. It was more like out of a marvel movie.

how to fucking upvote this????
Mar 16, 2022 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
I would be hard pressed to find an worse ending to a story than the one AOT has
Mar 16, 2022 6:11 AM

Feb 2020
Mikasa did cop out move forward and backward at the same time. That is enough to say its not worth my times. Those extra pages were very atrocious for multiple reasons.
AdampkMar 16, 2022 6:22 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 16, 2022 6:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Its complete and utter dogshit tbh
Mar 16, 2022 7:00 AM
Mar 2021
I will put it between meh and garbage , 4/10 it is bad but bearable
Mar 16, 2022 7:02 AM
Sep 2020
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:

If the anime decides to remove that stupid reasoning from eren,and put something believable ,then it can go for a complete 180 and AOT could end up as a modern masterpiece
Mar 16, 2022 7:03 AM
Sep 2020
Adampk said:
Mikasa did cop out move forward and backward at the same time. That is enough to say its not worth my times. Those extra pages were very atrocious for multiple reasons.

And it's all thanks to shitkasa x simpren ship
Mar 16, 2022 7:04 AM
Sep 2020
IsimpEren said:
TheDevastator said:

No actually. Eren did the rumbling for his childish view of freedom. In the end he did switch up his goal eradicating titans. But he himself said that he would flatten the world even if they didn't stop him. Meanwhile Lelouch committed atrocious acts and focused the world's hatred on him. Like muller (the marleyan commander) said, eren was returning their hatred to them.

Your reasoning is absolutely correct ,and that's what makes the ending bad ,as per your reasoning of why eren chose rumbling if eren continued the rumbling to 100% ,things could have been different and that manga /anime could have been a modern masterpiece
Mar 16, 2022 7:07 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Xilver said:

My favorite thing was the extra pages because they ultimate proved that genocide was literally the only way to go here and that everyone the Alliance did was retarded from the get go lol

That and Eren suddenly being madly in love with his dog Mikasa
Mar 16, 2022 7:20 AM
Jul 2019
Xilver said:

This is brilliant, I got to the same conclusion about the ackermans. Even Grisha telling Zeke to stop Eren then immediately afterwards hands Eren the power of destruction, doesn’t make sense
Mar 16, 2022 8:01 AM
May 2016
Xilver said:

Thank you for being one of the only people to analyze the story from a logistical point of view and not overlook the plot holes. You put into words a lot of the frustrations that I’ve been feeling with the series since they discovered the secrets in the basement.
Mar 16, 2022 8:48 AM
Mar 2021
It’s just ok but leaning more on good than bad. It had potential to be a great ending but it was executed poorly and had bad dialogue and explanations. However, I don’t disagree with any of the ideas in the ending.
Mar 16, 2022 9:22 AM
Oct 2021
Mack_Yeager said:
IsimpEren said:

Your reasoning is absolutely correct ,and that's what makes the ending bad ,as per your reasoning of why eren chose rumbling if eren continued the rumbling to 100% ,things could have been different and that manga /anime could have been a modern masterpiece
If Isayama made eren do 100% of the rumbling, not only would the message of the story support genocide, but entirely ruin Eren's character.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.