Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2022 9:27 PM

Jul 2021
i can read some simple japanese letters , but i still do not understand nothing about this chapter .

this is a new parallel universe / parallel world / isekai ? kind of like "What If...?" , the 2021 marvel MCU animated anthology serie .

- universe number 1 : the kids are in grade school .

at the end of chapter 11 , black-hair girl has enough of the octopus 's sh!ts , so she smashes him with a brick , lol .

the mangaka can not fix this universe no more , so he resets everything and switches the setting to another universe , lol .

- universe number 2 : the kids are in high school .

now the main character is white-hair girl , she is a delinquent yankee , she goes to an all-girls school .

her father probably married another woman , and he left white-hair girl and her mother .

page 11 : after grade school , she and glass boy were separated , and now after many years , they meet again . and she falls in love with him instantly , lol .

last pages :
2 random girls are talking : have you heard ? the transfer student ... she is a pretty girl with black hair . in the past ... she tried to kill herself .

glass boy sees the pretty face of black-hair girl and he falls in love with her instantly ? lol .

- white-hair girl : that b!tch , how dare she steal my lover ? yo takopii , pull out some gadgets that will help me kill her .
- takopii : ok , here you go .

is this the distracted boyfriend meme ? lol :

daywithoutgamesFeb 25, 2022 5:11 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 7, 2022 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
Anybody noticed Covid vaccine being shown on the TV in Marina's home? Wasn't expecting it lol.
Mar 17, 2022 12:03 PM

Jul 2021
the mangaka is anti-vaccine ?
- mangaka : even after you are injected with 10 vaccine doses , you can still get corona virus . and you can get corona from bats , pangolins , iguanas , and many other animals .
- yo mangaka , give me a break , iguanas are not even mammals .

white-hair girl 's father already left , and her mother doesnt go to work , so where do she and her mother get the money to keep on living ?
daywithoutgamesMar 17, 2022 12:55 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 26, 2022 7:40 PM

Jul 2019
Chapter is going all over the place, but this alt universe stuff is crazy. That's Azuma in a relationship with Marina????? Crazy times.
Dec 23, 2022 9:09 PM

Jul 2016
"You were always [physically abusing me], because you were imitating your mother, right? So this is how humans practice raising their young! Marina, I'm sure you'll make a great mother!"

That quote is the epitome of screwed up but morbidly hilarious.

Everything's starting to become clear now. I always had a hunch that Marina had a reason for target bullying Shizuka but to think that the "real" reason stretches beyond timelines is insane.
May 1, 2023 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Not particularly in favor of this massive switch in narrative. Hopefully it ties into something that makes more sense. Right now the whole attempt to justify abuse is not really my thing.
Aug 17, 2023 9:16 PM
Oct 2020
I can see it all going so badly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 16 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 24, 2022

47 by KanYeeT »»
May 1, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 15 Discussion

Maou_heika - Mar 17, 2022

10 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 14 Discussion

Maou_heika - Mar 10, 2022

7 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 13 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Mar 12, 2022

6 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:20 PM

Poll: » Takopii no Genzai Chapter 11 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Mar 10, 2022

9 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 17, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.