Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2022 10:27 PM
Jan 2021
Like what did inosuke mean by shifting organs. Did he shift his kidney or lungs with his heart or what?

That sounds more like a blood demon art than any kind of human technique.

can someone explain?? Seriously couldnt the author think of something better.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2022 10:30 PM

Mar 2019
heart = bone

that's the logic apparently lmao

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Feb 21, 2022 10:31 PM

Jul 2015
He just built different.

Feb 21, 2022 10:32 PM
Jan 2021
That sounds like a blood demon art.

PLot twist . Inosuke was a demon all along. He was the secret spy sent by muzan
Feb 21, 2022 10:42 PM
Oct 2020
What’re you gonna do with that information ?🤨
Feb 21, 2022 10:44 PM

Sep 2020
This setting is so wacky that I kind of like it.
Feb 21, 2022 10:45 PM
Jan 2021
Goobris said:

Just satisfy my mind. What else
Feb 21, 2022 10:47 PM
Jul 2021
It's an anime about demon slaying with talking crows and buff rats, why you complaining about shifting internal organs being over the top?
Feb 21, 2022 10:48 PM
Jul 2021
It's an anime about demon slaying with talking crows and buff rats, why you complaining about shifting internal organs being over the top?
Feb 21, 2022 10:50 PM

Mar 2019
Cataclysm003 said:
What's the problem with talking crows and buff rats? Nothing.
Shifting internal organs? Now that's weird.

Feb 21, 2022 10:51 PM

Apr 2021
He can do it because he's from the jungle
I love Monogatari Series
Feb 21, 2022 10:53 PM
Jul 2021
JulietBestGirl said:
Cataclysm003 said:

Nothing wrong with them, just saying it's a fictional series and the moving organs didn't really seem strange to me
Feb 21, 2022 10:56 PM
Jan 2021
Cataclysm003 said:

Umm hello. Humans from demon slayer are just normal humans but with super strength, super speed and tip top health conditions and they can do stuff like stop wounds. Thats completely acceptable considering breathing is like a power system and it doesnt sway from logic.

But shifting organs?? Thats impossible.
Feb 21, 2022 10:59 PM

Dec 2016
Apparently eating a funny looking fruit to become a person who's whole body consists out of fire is more realistic. It's just shōnen logic, don't think too much about it.
Feb 21, 2022 11:01 PM

Dec 2020
I like how kny fans can't defend plot convenience like these without bringing other anime or saying"iTs a ShOuNeN" lmao
Feb 21, 2022 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
JulietBestGirl said:
Cataclysm003 said:

The talking animals thing was already established in the series and it didn't affect the plot too much
Shifting organs is just bullshit
Feb 21, 2022 11:03 PM

Jun 2021
malabhirath said:
Like what did inosuke mean by shifting organs. Did he shift his kidney or lungs with his heart or what?

Ever heard of the term "plot armour"???
Feb 21, 2022 11:04 PM

Mar 2019
Yaboyblunty said:
JulietBestGirl said:

The talking animals thing was already established in the series and it didn't affect the plot too much
i hope there'll be a moment where inosuke gets his dick kicked so bad, but only to recovers fast because he shifts his balls LMAO

Feb 21, 2022 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
JulietBestGirl said:
Yaboyblunty said:

i hope there'll be a moment where inosuke gets his dick kicked so bad, but only to recovers fast because he shifts his balls LMAO

LMAO
This ability could help him survive him in the entertainment district as a oiran if he ever gets bored of slaying demons
Feb 21, 2022 11:11 PM
Feb 2021
Wait you guys can't shift your organs?? Damn you guys need more training
Feb 21, 2022 11:14 PM
Jan 2021
Deku251 said:
Apparently eating a funny looking fruit to become a person who's whole body consists out of fire is more realistic. It's just shōnen logic, don't think too much about it.

You need to differentiate high fantasy from supernatural bro.

Both have completely different power systems from the start. Devil fruits are normal because the power system has been established from the start.

But in demon slayer, breathing techniques or strength have nothing to do with shifting organs or such.

Its not too scientific. Its just common sense. Im pretty sure you could have thought of something better than this shifting organs bullshit.

In one piece, turning into fire is normal because devil fruits are source of power.

if you wanna defend demon slayer come up with something better lmao.
Feb 21, 2022 11:19 PM
Apr 2021
Cataclysm003 said:

Cause one of the main characters wouldve died if not for that bullshit. Suspending disbelief doesnt mean throwing logic to the side
Feb 21, 2022 11:19 PM

Dec 2016
malabhirath said:
Deku251 said:

You need to differentiate high fantasy from supernatural bro.

Both have completely different power systems from the start. Devil fruits are normal because the power system has been established from the start.

But in demon slayer, breathing techniques or strength have nothing to do with shifting organs or such.

Its not too scientific. Its just common sense. Im pretty sure you could have thought of something better than this shifting organs bullshit.

if you wanna defend demon slayer come up with something better lmao.
I know this was not the best comparison, but it still is just shōnen logic, nothing more deep then usual. This has nothing to do with defending Demon Slayer lol. There are hundreds of thousands of moments in anime, where some random shit happens that makes in no universe any sense. There was no need for a more logical explanation, if you insist that you get flawless logic with no holes in it, then the shōnen genre is not for you. Because in most shōnen anime, logic is nothing more than a word.
Deku251Feb 21, 2022 11:26 PM
Feb 21, 2022 11:20 PM

Jun 2017
i'm sure anyone could probably shift their organs if they put their mind to it
Feb 21, 2022 11:21 PM
May 2020
Goobris said:

if it were me, I would survive from the backstabbers I have in my life
Feb 21, 2022 11:24 PM
Jan 2021
NumberXI said:
i'm sure anyone could probably shift their organs if they put their mind to it

Now let me shift my kidneys with my lungs. Ill start breathing with my dick.

In the shifting process, let all the nerves and blood vessels get cut. But that wont affect me because i have plot armour on my side. I have the power of my mind.
Feb 21, 2022 11:24 PM
Jul 2021
it has been used in a lot of anime, no one really explains it lmao
Feb 21, 2022 11:26 PM
Jan 2021
He's King of the Mountains. That's all the explanation necessary
Feb 21, 2022 11:26 PM

Aug 2017
it’s just simple plot armor. not something to think about too much. i mean then again inosuke trained his entire life in the mountains until he became a demon slayer at one point his body become that flexible that he was able to do that through all the training he did. you shouldn’t also forget that inosuke basically doesn’t see anything with his mask on he relies mainly on his sense of touch.
Feb 21, 2022 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like you are missing the point here. It is not common to spawn fire from a katana either, but it happens.
Feb 21, 2022 11:34 PM
Jul 2021
Poor writting
Nothing else
But i laughed hard when I read it first lol.
Feb 21, 2022 11:37 PM

Jan 2021
This is Demon Slayer. Half the plot devices are sold with a big ass 'take it, or leave it' label.
Feb 21, 2022 11:38 PM
Jul 2021
In anime everything is possible. Are new at watching anime? xD
Feb 21, 2022 11:38 PM
Aug 2021
An obvious ans is maybe because he's way too flexible ಠ_ಠ
Feb 21, 2022 11:42 PM
Feb 2022
Hes build different
Feb 21, 2022 11:43 PM
Sep 2021
That's a shit question question for shonen anime like kimetsu no yaiba.....now you should realise that it's a fictional series.... anything can happen.....these questions are asked to defame the anime.....i can ask questions like how total concentration breathing will make your stronger....or how the fuck the mark of tanjiro's head changed instantly......you should respect these things as special'moments in shonen anime....after all these differences between the real World Is what makes an anime special
Feb 21, 2022 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
This is just anime lol Don't take it seriously
Feb 21, 2022 11:54 PM
Aug 2020
malabhirath said:

He's not a normal human at all he resembles an animal having similar features. Don't worry you will get explanation probably either in ep 1 or ep 2 of swordsmith village arc , this thing was explained by shinobu.
Feb 22, 2022 12:00 AM

Dec 2020
lillianny said:
I feel like you are missing the point here. It is not common to spawn fire from a katana either, but it happens.

Those are just visuals.
And just because there are demons and supernatural elements in a show doesn't mean it can show any illogical crap, right?
How about making Tanjiro fly then? We have demons, right? So it should be fine.
Feb 22, 2022 12:07 AM
Jul 2021
alright, potential scientific explanation here.

organs are made of muscles - on the rare occasion, someone may be able to shift the position of their organs.

have you ever seen those people that can suck in their abdomens so much it looks like their rib cage is protruding? the only way of doing that is by forcing your organs to move. it's a little freaky but it could be possible for abdominal organs to shift.

as for organs in the thorax, not so much. the heart and lungs are encaged in the ribs in all directions. a stab wound to the chest would almost certainly cause massive damage to thoracic organs and it would not be possible to shift those vital organs away from that.

btw, i'm a huge kimetsu no yaiba fan, and i don't care about trying to prove itself or debunk its supernatural elements. its a supernatural tv show its not going to make sense in most aspects. i just thought i'd share a little information about organ shifting :)
Feb 22, 2022 12:09 AM

Dec 2018
Imagine this was foreshadowing the fact Inosuke isn't human. If that's the case, I may actually respect the anime
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Feb 22, 2022 12:17 AM
Jan 2021
teezpussy said:

organs are made of muscles - on the rare occasion, someone may be able to shift the position of their organs.

have you ever seen those people that can suck in their abdomens so much it looks like their rib cage is protruding? the only way of doing that is by forcing your organs to move. it's a little freaky but it could be possible for abdominal organs to shift.

as for organs in the thorax, not so much. the heart and lungs are encaged in the ribs in all directions. a stab wound to the chest would almost certainly cause massive damage to thoracic organs and it would not be possible to shift those vital organs away from that.

btw, i'm a huge kimetsu no yaiba fan, and i don't care about trying to prove itself or debunk its supernatural elements. its a supernatural tv show its not going to make sense in most aspects. i just thought i'd share a little information about organ shifting :)

A normal demon slayer fan. Masaka!! Impossible. I have been living a lie till now
Feb 22, 2022 12:20 AM
Jul 2021
malabhirath said:
teezpussy said:

A normal demon slayer fan. Masaka!! Impossible. I have been living a lie till now
ahahaha are we that rare?
Feb 22, 2022 12:24 AM

Oct 2021
-Elevate- said:
it’s just simple plot armor. not something to think about too much. i mean then again inosuke trained his entire life in the mountains until he became a demon slayer at one point his body become that flexible that he was able to do that through all the training he did. you shouldn’t also forget that inosuke basically doesn’t see anything with his mask on he relies mainly on his sense of touch.

Monke live in the mountain, monke can't do shit.

Cat live in our house, cat is freaking liquid.
Feb 22, 2022 12:27 AM

Mar 2021
malabhirath said:

I mean, he's the king of Mountains. Thats no sweat for him
Feb 22, 2022 12:30 AM
Jan 2021
hyakkimaru_onizu said:
That's a shit question question for shonen anime like Himitsu no yaiba.....now you should realise that it's a fictional series.... anything can happen.....these questions are asked to defame the anime.....i can ask questions like how total concentration breathing will make your stronger....or how the fuck the mark of tanjiro's head changed instantly......you should respect these things as special'moments in shonen anime....after all these differences between the real World Is what makes an anime special

Demon slayer illogical fanboy spotted.

Total concentration breathing actually makes sense. In fact controlling your breathing is the basic step to becoming strong and healthy. Its perfectly logical and no one is complaining about that.
The mark on tanjiro's head changed color due to rise in temperature which is completwely logical. In fact it even happens to us. Doesnt your nose get red. Its kind of like that.

But changing position of your heart makes no fucking sense.

its shounen but literally every other shounen out there either has magic or aura,haki,nen as power system which is like magic so throwing beams and turning smaller and blowing fire makes sense there.

The same cant apply for kny
Feb 22, 2022 12:43 AM

Oct 2014
You need to be a fictional character in an extremely bad shounen anime.
Feb 22, 2022 1:12 AM

Nov 2019
Well, accept that the demons were better written than those cardboard-cut protagonists, and move on.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 22, 2022 1:23 AM
Jan 2021
It’s complete bullshit to be honest
Feb 22, 2022 1:28 AM

Feb 2020
malabhirath said:

Like the way are Titan's can transform 10 times of a human size out of thin air.

It's a fiction, not real.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

187 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

455 by prodigy_ck »»
May 5, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.