Forum Settings
Forums

Why those music snobs complained that 'the past was better'?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 24, 2010 11:48 PM

Jan 2010
Music from the past can't be said to be better or worse than music of today. It all depends on opinion and taste. It's just that in our case that mainstream music has now become either Baby baby baby oh!~, or something about hoes, bitches, sex, and drugs. Just have to find music that fits you is all.
Jul 24, 2010 11:57 PM

Nov 2008
You can't fully compare which decade was better due to personal opinion..but you can definately say that back then there where more talented artist who knew how to make music then today, where it's all industry carbon copy made just for a quick buck...I'm not saying there is not good music today, there is it's just you'll never hear it unless you got out and find it yourself.
Something cool to be placed here in the near future.
Jul 25, 2010 12:01 AM

Jul 2010
There is a simple reason why this always happens. People don't like change, or something that is different. i have to admit when i first heard electronic music, mainly industrial, trance, techno i said i hated it. i even talked crap about how it sucked, but just so happens that i only listen to this music now. i rejected it at first because it sounded so different compared to everything i have ever heard. and now when people call it crap i get sort of offended and dont understand how they cant get why its good or why i like it. Its just all about being open to different genres of music.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.