Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2021 6:44 AM
Jul 2020
Oh man…I actually feel bad for Pandora here :/

Yugi once again switched with Yami Yugi to save another life, just like he did with Kaiba when he was going to kill himself. In the end, rescuing Pandora from the saw blade wouldn't have mattered because Malik was going to have him killed in some way to begin with.

Pandora for sure was an interesting side character I would’ve liked to see more of. It was sad to see that his mental health was already on a decline after his mother passed and his lover was accidentally killed in a magic trick. Pretty fucked up Malik scheduled Pandora to kill himself when he woke up.
azenobioDec 31, 2021 6:54 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga or Anime, Which to start with?

Biisoo - Mar 11

8 by Rob »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Chapter 127 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 9, 2019

2 by Queeneugi »»
Mar 16, 8:41 AM

» I find it impressive that Kazuki Takahashi was able to write the Pharaoh's Memories arc as cohesive as he did considering he was hospitalized and was on a lot of medication when he wrote it

MonsterTeeth - Aug 19, 2023

6 by removed-user »»
Dec 19, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Chapter 1 Discussion

thecatchphrase - Jan 20, 2012

14 by Rob »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:47 PM

» When this aspect of Yami Bakura's identity was revealed in the final arc, what did you think of it?

MonsterTeeth - Aug 25, 2023

2 by Rob »»
Dec 17, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.