Forum Settings
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
F for Emma lol. At least the Shin-chan route isn't dead just yet though. though tbf Itsuomi did a nice thing by properly turning her down (and letting her know she has no chance) rather than pointlessly lead her on

But also props to childhood friend-kun for not instantly "ratting" out Itsuomi and waiting until he had more solid evidence. Nice to see at least he isn't going to cause some pointless drama (unless that ending indicates otherwise lmao)
Dec 24, 2021 8:16 AM

Jul 2021
Bruh Emma Itsuomi rejected you for like millions of time and can't you find someone else who's still single ;-; and Emma I bloody swear if you ruin my favorite ship Imma actually kill you >:( Also I hope there is no misunderstanding when Itsuomi sees Yuki and Oushi walking together :c
CQLLISTDec 24, 2021 8:28 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 26, 2021 5:27 PM
Apr 2021
Bruh Emma you are so beautiful and amazing but girl you have got to stop embarrassing yourself in front of guys like this. If a guy told me no he does not like me then imma back off cause i cant be looking desperate in front of a guy like that no no no.
As much as I appreciate Oushi not ratting out itsoumi immediately, it was still weird how he grabbed Yuki like that. Remember from the chapter when they went to Costco, and at the train station Oushi tells Itsoumi not to grab Yuki out of nowhere cause it surprises her. I remember him telling that to Rin as well. But here he just grabs her out of nowhere, which is just not ok like you should not be grabbing or hugging people like that out of nowhere, especially since Yuki and Oushi are not touchy-friendly like that; they may have been friends for a while but not like that.
I just want Itsoumi and Yuki to spend some more quality time together I also need more blushing moments teehee.
Anyways great chapter as always from the mangaka cant wait for the next one.
Jan 9, 2022 1:01 PM
Aug 2020
I really appreciate the nuanced way Mangaka-San writes these relationships. Young adult relationships are often more complicated than they need to be, mostly because sometimes it takes us a while to figure out how our hearts work. This chapter was a study in what can happen when people have harbored romantic feelings for each other for a long time without acting on those feelings.

In the case of Emma and Itsuomi... Emma has liked him for years, and made it clear that she has feelings for him. It gives us a little bit of insight into her thinking when she reveals that she always thought Itsuomi wasn't going to settle down with anyone, and that's why he hasn't accepted her feelings. I also think her reaction is quite realistic, believe it or not - her internal monologue about him shows her feelings are actually a bit obsessive, so I can see why her natural reaction would be jealousy and desperation (and also a bit of denial, too). Honestly, I think given the time to let it sink in, she'll come to realize that she's better off moving on. I do hope she ends up with Shin, but I hope it's done the right way, where she takes some time to appreciate Shin as a person and develop proper feelings for him instead of using him as a rebound (which would only break his heart).

In the case of Oushi, I've often wondered how sincere his feelings for Yuki are, considering he's never expressed interest in her before (as far as we know). But the most recent chapters gave us some insight into his feelings, too - and made me less likely to write what he's expressing off as just jealousy or possessiveness towards his childhood friend. Still, I hope he doesn't try to ruin things between Yuki and Itsuomi.
Sep 14, 2022 7:45 PM
Jan 2021
So I'm the only one who prefers Oushi over Itsuomi. Though there is no chance for him, Yuki is head over heels over Itsuomi, Oushi is just to increase drama and keep readers pegged down. The last panel was disappointing as someone above also mentioned he's always worried about people disturbing Yuki's personal space & here he doing it himself AND you should never touch somebody's partner like that unless they are comfortable with it.
It is shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.
Dune

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 41 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 1

14 by R1saenami »»
Apr 20, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 42 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 28

3 by kisaragi_eki »»
Mar 2, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 10 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 16, 2020

5 by whydevil »»
Feb 6, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 31 Discussion

Short_Circut - Nov 25, 2022

4 by mshehana »»
Jan 27, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 30 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 25, 2022

2 by mshehana »»
Jan 27, 6:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.