Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2021 11:56 AM

Dec 2013
I was wondering what is your opinion on a girlfriend when you send a photo and she just laugh then ask you to just go to sleep
philtecturophyFeb 6, 2022 10:59 AM

Dec 9, 2021 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
You sent a picture of your flaccid cock huh?...
removed-userDec 9, 2021 12:04 PM
Dec 9, 2021 12:03 PM

Dec 2013
AmityBlight said:
You sent a picture of your flaccid cock huh? Lol

Is that a problem of she is already my gf?

Dec 9, 2021 12:10 PM

Feb 2021
philtecturophy said:
AmityBlight said:

LOL NOW ALL HER FRIENDS HAVE SEEN YOU ON SOFT JUST TAKE THE L AND GO TO SLEEP AND ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED
Dec 9, 2021 12:12 PM

Dec 2013
Ethereal-peace said:
philtecturophy said:

LOL NOW ALL HER FRIENDS HAVE SEEN YOU ON SOFT JUST TAKE THE L AND GO TO SLEEP AND ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED

What did you mean on soft? What did "L" mean?
My english not too good with slank

Dec 9, 2021 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
philtecturophy said:
Ethereal-peace said:

No problem dude. Soft means flaccid and “L” just means a loss or embarrassment. I’m sure she still loves you very much!
Dec 9, 2021 12:15 PM
Jan 2020
Why do you wear a leather jacket for a dick pic?
inactive
Dec 9, 2021 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
Ethereal-peace said:
philtecturophy said:

No problem dude. Soft means flaccid and “L” just means a loss or embarrassment. I’m sure she still loves you very much!

Oh okay, I trust her, its just her reaction was unexpected, thats why i asked

Dec 9, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2013
RedCesar said:

its just a random choice, nothing particular

Dec 9, 2021 12:24 PM

Jun 2016
I'm not one to judge another man's nudes, but I have to say, the combination of the hand gesture, the jacket, and your presumably flaccid weenus can defo come across as funny lol.

I recommend the standard "flex every muscle fiber in your body and take a pic real quick before your dick goes from rock hard to stale hot dog".
Dec 9, 2021 12:27 PM

Nov 2021
philtecturophy said:
AmityBlight said:

yeah it is, unless she asked for it, no one wants to see the penis of a baby, Also isn't 11 years old a little to young to send nudes?

philtecturophy said:

its just her reaction was unexpected, thats why i asked

What the freaking hell did you expect her to say?
''omg you are so hot I'm melting, I'm moist like a waterfall, please come and screw me right now!''
Did you expect her to react like that lol?

She is a woman, probably a young girl and like all females, when you send them dick picks, she will either be pissed or play along just to not offend your stupid male ego, and if you are really unlucky she will make fun of you by showing it to her friends.

Dec 9, 2021 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
Erg_Orgy said:
I'm not one to judge another man's nudes, but I have to say, the combination of the hand gesture, the jacket, and your presumably flaccid weenus can defo come across as funny lol.

Its fine if she thinks its funny actually, as long as she still loves me the way I am, no matter how I looked

Dec 9, 2021 12:30 PM

Dec 2021
philtecturophy said:
She was like laughing in the chat, and then ask me to just go to sleep. I deleted it in the chat after she did that.
Big mistake, buddy. Now we know who wears the pants in your relationship. Both figuratively and literally.
Dec 9, 2021 12:31 PM

Nov 2021
philtecturophy said:
as long as she still loves me the way I am, no matter how I looked

Dude, she is not your mom, only your parents will ever love you for just the way you are.

In the real world women and men expect their partners to give their best and to show their worth and virtues almost ALMOST 24/7, every slip up is a step closer to a break up, she is not your mum, you don't deserve her love and she doesn't owe you anything. You need to conquer her respect and love and if she makes fun of you, she certainly has some logical reasons to.

Dec 9, 2021 12:32 PM

Nov 2021
SaintLoke said:
philtecturophy said:
She was like laughing in the chat, and then ask me to just go to sleep. I deleted it in the chat after she did that.
Big mistake, buddy. Now we know who wears the pants in your relationship. Both figuratively and literally.

this one made me laugh for real, even more than op

Dec 9, 2021 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
Feircei said:
philtecturophy said:

yeah it is, unless she asked for it, no one wants to see the penis of a baby, Also isn't 11 years old a little to young to send nudes?

philtecturophy said:

its just her reaction was unexpected, thats why i asked

What the freaking hell did you expect her to say?
''omg you are so hot I'm melting, I'm moist like a waterfall, please come and screw me right now!''
Did you expect her to react like that lol?

She is a woman, probably a young girl and like all females, when you send them dick picks, she will either be pissed or play along just to not offend your stupid male ego, and if you are really unlucky she will make fun of you by showing it to her friends.

I trust her and dont think she will show it to anyone.
We have shared many secrets and personal stories about ourselves, families and everything. If she dont like the picture, or even one day separated from me, she would still kept our secret together

Dec 9, 2021 12:35 PM

Jun 2016
philtecturophy said:
Erg_Orgy said:

Its fine if she thinks its funny actually, as long as she still loves me the way I am, no matter how I looked

That's the most important thing at the end of the day, and you can defo make things like nudes goofy to spice things up.

You don't have to be a seductive stud for your partner all the time.
Dec 9, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2018
it's a pretty cringe pose and it looks like you applied a filter to it. I'd laugh too.
Dec 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
epidemia78 said:
it's a pretty cringe pose and it looks like you applied a filter to it. I'd laugh too.

Its okay if she laughs, thats the point of it, to make her laugh and happy, but not to make her not loves me anymore

Dec 9, 2021 12:41 PM
Jan 2020
philtecturophy said:
RedCesar said:

Ok you do you but sending a dick pic to a girl is a bad call always. A shirtless pic and sweatpants with a boner is better.
inactive
Dec 9, 2021 12:43 PM

Dec 2013
RedCesar said:
philtecturophy said:

Ok you do you but sending a dick pic to a girl is a bad call always. A shirtless pic and sweatpants with a boner is better.

I thought its okay if she is my gf, we been together for almost 1 year. But I understand what you mean

Dec 9, 2021 5:57 PM
Dec 2017
Ok, this thread is really just way too weird for me like no, never send nudes at all.

Dec 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Oct 2018
philtecturophy said:
AmityBlight said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » do godzilla or any other kaiju actually exist irl?

FruitPunchBaka - 55 minutes ago

1 by MalchikRepaid »»
39 minutes ago

» Have you tried the WacDonalds sauce?

tsukareru - May 2

18 by CareBear »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

754 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago

» do you eat to live or live to eat?

707supremacist - May 4

21 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 26

20 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.