Forum Settings
Forums

Favorite Anime or Favorite Manga - Which One Do You Like More? (Useless Thread #62)

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2021 2:18 AM

Dec 2020
inBefore said:
well, my favourite mango is grand blue and my favourite animu is also grand blue and I don't read alot of mango so animu for now :D

I heard Grand Blue was good, but I wasn't sure to read the manga or anime, should I watch the anime?
Did they do a good job adapting it?

Nov 30, 2021 2:21 AM

Jul 2021
Erebus_Akeldama said:
inBefore said:
well, my favourite mango is grand blue and my favourite animu is also grand blue and I don't read alot of mango so animu for now :D

I heard Grand Blue was good, but I wasn't sure to read the manga or anime, should I watch the anime?
well, yes, they did a good job adapting it and it'd say you should watch the animu first because.... idk :D
Nov 30, 2021 2:23 AM

Dec 2020
inBefore said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

well, yes, they did a good job adapting it and it'd say you should watch the animu first because.... idk :D

Ahh ok, thanks! I'll definitely try and check it out in the future

Nov 30, 2021 2:28 AM

Aug 2020
Erebus_Akeldama said:
Kirisakei said:
It's a tough decision since I really adore both Hunter x Hunter and Slam Dunk for what they are, but I'd pick Hunter x Hunter ultimately.

Oh isn't Slam Dunk one of the best sports manga, is it worth reading?
I'm really enjoying it haha. It's got great art (it continues to get better btw) and a gripping storyline. Ah, and I really like the characters. I'm still getting into the better parts but so far I can say it is a very good manga worth your time.

Nov 30, 2021 2:29 AM

Dec 2020
Kirisakei said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

Oh isn't Slam Dunk one of the best sports manga, is it worth reading?
I'm really enjoying it haha. It's got great art (it continues to get better btw) and a gripping storyline. Ah, and I really like the characters. I'm still getting into the better parts but so far I can say it is a very good manga worth your time.

Yeah, I'll probably try and check it out in the future when I got time, cause I heard it was really good, especially the last chapter

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what is the best slice of life anime and why ?

ame - Apr 30

31 by thehornedrat »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is your favorite imas secretary?

Shizuna - Yesterday

20 by alshu »»
4 minutes ago

» Endless eight and mental health concerns

trinitroglycerin - 9 hours ago

10 by Hikinekomori »»
5 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - Apr 25

13 by thehornedrat »»
5 minutes ago

» How far are you willing to forgive anime for its obvious (to you) disadvantages?

RobertBobert - 5 hours ago

14 by KitsuFrost »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.