Forum Settings
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2021 7:40 AM

Feb 2018
- Lugh and the others were about to go to the kingdom, the journey should have taken 4 days, but with the rhino monster it should have shortened the time.
- Meeting a family that can tame monsters, I forgot the name, lol. (Marquis? Maybe)
- Tarte and Claudia were jealous, Tarte got a new dress but yeah, Tarte always felt tight in the oppai.
- Before entering the room, Lugh was guided by the maid and blindfolded, but it was useless because Lugh had Thua Hade's eyes.
- Upon entering the room, Lugh met with Epona, Naoise, and Rachel.
- Yuusha = Epona Rhiannon. (Reminder)
- Received a welcome from the Priest Aram Karla, possibly 20 years old.
- 3 fruits of life to resurrect the demon lord.
- 1 fruits of life = 50.000 human.
- 1 fruits of life = 1 Yuusha.
- Aram Karla knows that Lugh has been given Demon Killer magic by Megami Venus.
- Aram Karla apparently has the power to be able to meet Megami, through dreams and will meet once every 3 months.
- Lugh's plan is to immediately resurrect the Demon King and then kill him.
- Lugh wonders if Epona will really go crazy after the demon lord Was killed.
- Claudia and Tarte are jealous because Lugh always sees Snake.
- Lugh meets Snake, Snake is a snake type demon.
- Lugh meets Snake, and is picked up by Snake's maid to go to Snake's room.
- Found an odd nobleman.
- It turns out that the noble has a problem, it's a matter of heirs, The nobleman married that girl.
- The noble died, but since the death of the noble the noble family actually progressed.
- The identity of the noble's wife was Snake.
- Snake turns out to be manipulating nobles to be able to make pawns
- Lugh asks Snake, doesn't Snake want to resurrect the demon lord?
- Snake replies that he doesn't want to resurrect the demon lord.
- Lugh is on a mission to change the future.
- Snake realname are Mina (did i Miss something?)

- Naoise vs Tarte.
- Tarte and Lugh's first night, Tarte had Claudia's permission.
- Get a mission to kill the prince.
- Lugh becomes a king candidate.
- There was an affair scandal.
- Tarte wants to learn sex techniques to satisfy Lugh.
- The hidden skills of Tarte and Claudia.
- For now the souls of Tarte and Lugh were tied together.
- Chocolate making and chocolate making plans.
- Chocolate became a luxury food, even more than gold.
- Find the light magic attribute.
- Chocolate as a tool for negotiating with Nevan to show light magic.
- New member of Team Lugh.
- The new member is Nevan.
SyureriaNov 25, 2021 8:02 AM
Nov 27, 2021 7:26 PM
Nov 2017
Are there any English translations available for vol 4. I couldn't find any place to read this except to read it in Japanese. Would love to read this volume if its available in English.
Nov 28, 2021 12:26 AM

Feb 2018
Harsh29 said:
Are there any English translations available for vol 4. I couldn't find any place to read this except to read it in Japanese. Would love to read this volume if its available in English.
Nope, only japanese raw :") for Eng, latest volume are 3
Dec 26, 2021 8:04 AM
Jul 2021
Harsh29 said:

I read till volume 6(the latest released in Japan), but only till vol 4 it is properly translated. Vol 5 and 6 are translated but very poorly and it is very difficult to understand it.
Dec 26, 2021 8:06 AM
Jul 2021
Has someone read till vol 6, if yes then please tell when vol 7 is going to be released. Vol 6 was released in February 2021, so it's already been 10 months since the last release. If someone knows anything about vol 7 please tell.
Dec 26, 2021 8:09 AM

Feb 2018
TempestBlaze64 said:
Has someone read till vol 6, if yes then please tell when vol 7 is going to be released. Vol 6 was released in February 2021, so it's already been 10 months since the last release. If someone knows anything about vol 7 please tell.
vol 7, Usually release every 5 month once.
Dec 26, 2021 8:12 AM
Jul 2021
Syureria said:
TempestBlaze64 said:

So is there any informatics regarding the release of vol7?
Dec 26, 2021 8:22 AM
Jul 2021
Syureria said:
TempestBlaze64 said:

Also I saw that you have watched many anime and read a lot of manga and LNs too, so I wanted to send you request but I guess you have modified your profile so as to not get any requests. There are very less who people who read and discuss LNs in MAL, so I was wondering if you could add me as your friend.
Jan 3, 2022 10:18 PM
Nov 2017
TempestBlaze64 said:
Syureria said:

Also I saw that you have watched many anime and read a lot of manga and LNs too, so I wanted to send you request but I guess you have modified your profile so as to not get any requests. There are very less who people who read and discuss LNs in MAL, so I was wondering if you could add me as your friend.

I have only read it till Vol 4 for now. As for vol 7, it still hasn't released till now even though it's been more than 10 months till now.
Jan 14, 2022 3:08 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
There is something that is worrying me a bit from the OP, where the fuck is Maha?!
I m currently more than half done with volume 2, I release her role and all, but I dislike the fact she is not present through most of the volume so far, and vol4 doesn't seem different.

Really sucks, before, after Dia, she is my favorite...
Jan 16, 2022 5:41 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Syureria said:
Harsh29 said:
Nope, only japanese raw :") for Eng, latest volume are 3

I wouldn't mind if you read volumes 5 and 6 and do the same thing that you did here, really curious to see what will happen, but the wait will just bring me out of it, so having an idea now would be sweet.
Hopefully, the translation picks up...
Jan 16, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2018
Playcool said:
I wouldn't mind if you read volumes 5 and 6 and do the same thing that you did here, really curious to see what will happen, but the wait will just bring me out of it, so having an idea now would be sweet.
I actually have read up to vol 6, if you are curious about Maha, in vol 5 something will happen.

SyureriaJan 16, 2022 7:31 AM
Jan 17, 2022 11:32 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Syureria said:
Playcool said:
I actually have read up to vol 6, if you are curious about Maha, in vol 5 something will happen.

NICE

I had seen that illustration already when I checked vol5, but out of context you dunno.
Good to know tbh, so vol5 will be the one to finally give what I want from the harem...
Does she get more presence moving forward, or does she just keep appearing sparsely?
In vol3 Lugh did put that other dude sharing part of the burdens of Natural You, freeing her schedule a bit, I thought that scene was setting up Maha to appear more.
Jan 17, 2022 9:03 PM

Feb 2018
Playcool said:
Does she get more presence moving forward, or does she just keep appearing sparsely?
Idk, I even forgot most of the story because it's been almost a month since I read it :") Actually volume 5 is quite complicated, and you might be surprised, Maybe this is a spoiler for vol 5 if you intend to read it better don't open this.

Jan 18, 2022 10:20 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Syureria said:
Playcool said:
Idk, I even forgot most of the story because it's been almost a month since I read it :") Actually volume 5 is quite complicated, and you might be surprised, Maybe this is a spoiler for vol 5 if you intend to read it better don't open this.

Nice to know that vol5 will focus on Maha more, wtf for those spoilers.
And why soo many ugly bastards, again wtf. LOOOL

I don't mind spoilers since usually for these cases, I can at least feel a bit restless, like I already know a few teases, have an idea what will be about, my curiosity meter is filled.
Mar 10, 2022 8:15 PM

Feb 2021
Yeah this volume was decent I guess, Maha got very limited time again, but at least we got more scenes with DIa and Tarte. Seriously, it's getting more ecchi each time, Lugh waking up next to Tarte after having done it with her, and then seeing her private parts as she falls off the bed......

I'm not sure how I feel about the introduction of Nevan, feels like to just a new member to the harem that was quickly thrown in there with no previous development whatsoever.
I'd much rather have Epona be part of the team and join the harem.

But the final fight with the demon was cool I guess, just shows that this isn't exactly the OP isekai MC that easily defeats everyone type of series. I also kinda liked that Naoise became more important in the story and Mina servers a really cool role in the story too.
Curious to see what happens next.

Ah and it seems the voice actors for the anime are the same as the on in the drama CD.
MadanielFLMar 10, 2022 8:19 PM

More topics from this board

» Volume 8

Padry - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 5, 2023 3:53 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Chapter 6 Discussion

Penguatix - Feb 9, 2023

0 by Penguatix »»
Feb 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Volume 5 Discussion

MadanielFL - Jul 3, 2022

1 by Penguatix »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Volume 1 Discussion

AnonymousGuy9 - Jan 8, 2021

8 by Penguatix »»
Mar 10, 2022 10:54 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Volume 3 Discussion

MadanielFL - Oct 21, 2021

4 by Playcool »»
Jan 16, 2022 5:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.