Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2021 4:12 AM

Sep 2021
I don't know if someone has asked this yet but...
As to my knowledge, one has to transplant the eyes of a sibling in order to obtain the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. And since Sarada has no siblings(that we know of(O_O)), does that mean there is no chance of her ever acquiring them?
Let's say she awakens the Mangekyō Sharingan, which causes great strain and eventually causes blindness. I mean she already wears glasses!
So is she doomed??
Nov 6, 2021 4:19 AM
May 2021
It’s not that you have to transplant the eyes of a sibling, anyone’s eyes will do so they could still pull something. They’ve also hinted that they might just retcon that and have her eyes evolve after she experiences some sort of trauma (likely to be them killing off Sasuke). Basically who knows what they’ll do, after all they’re the Boruto team so anything’s possible.
Nov 6, 2021 4:20 AM

May 2021
jussypuicey said:
As to my knowledge, one has to transplant the eyes of a sibling in order to obtain the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. And since Sarada has no siblings(that we know of(O_O)), does that mean there is no chance of her ever acquiring them?
Let's say she awakens the Mangekyō Sharingan, which causes great strain and eventually causes blindness. I mean she already wears glasses!
So is she doomed??
well if she also unlocks byakugō like her mother maybe she can heal the eyes or then there's Shin and the clones who have Sharingan maybe they will give it to her when the time of crisis arrives. And those glasses I don't think they in any ways hinder the abilities of Sharingan.

Thank you for the present, Santa Snowman 2

Nov 6, 2021 6:52 AM
Sep 2021
نعم تستطيع سارادا تغلب علي لعنه الاوتشيها بواسطه ختم الذي في جبين ساكورا نسيت اسمه
Nov 6, 2021 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
Well as previously said it is anybody’s sharingan that u gotta take, 1-madara took is brother’s true, itachi took shisui’s not brother, Sasuke took itachi’s true. But the real question is if u gotta find another pair of sharingan yet there’s no uchiahs left how tf is she going to find a pair unless she goes back to the lab made dollar store uchiahs idk…
Nov 6, 2021 10:11 AM

Sep 2021
Owlytimewitme___ said:
Well as previously said it is anybody’s sharingan that u gotta take, 1-madara took is brother’s true, itachi took shisui’s not brother, Sasuke took itachi’s true. But the real question is if u gotta find another pair of sharingan yet there’s no uchiahs left how tf is she going to find a pair unless she goes back to the lab made dollar store uchiahs idk…

Itachi didn't get the chance to obtain the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan in his lifetime. He only awakened his Mangekyō when he witnessed shisui's death.
He did get Shisui's eye however but he still didn't have the EMS.(maybe because it was one eye, or he just didn't want to...idk)
And during his battle with Sasuke, Itachi said that he needed Sasuke's eyes to obtain it which leads me to think that it atleast has to be an Uchiha with strong blood ties(i thought it'd be safe to assume that since it backs up both cases of Madara and Sasuke's EMS)
Nov 6, 2021 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
welp, she can have one from Sasuke if he dies which i guess will be the trigger of her mangekyo sharingan.
Nov 6, 2021 11:12 AM
Mar 2021
jussypuicey said:
Owlytimewitme___ said:

Itachi didn't get the chance to obtain the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan in his lifetime. He only awakened his Mangekyō when he witnessed shisui's death.
He did get Shisui's eye however but he still didn't have the EMS.(maybe because it was one eye, or he just didn't want to...idk)
And during his battle with Sasuke, Itachi said that he needed Sasuke's eyes to obtain it which leads me to think that it atleast has to be an Uchiha with strong blood ties(i thought it'd be safe to assume that since it backs up both cases of Madara and Sasuke's EMS)
Indeeeeeeeed I forgot we were talking about EMS then yea it’s es other 1 from Sasuke or some new special boruto stuff again like amado that’ll give her maybe also orochimaru could be possibility
Nov 6, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2021
jussypuicey said:
So is she doomed??
nah I don't think so she will be doomed if she awakens the byakugou seal
Nov 8, 2021 9:33 PM
May 2020
I can't believe no one here talked abt Obito, my man used his mangekyou so many times and never got blind. He had a hax ability. Kishimoto might make Sarada have a hax mangekyou as well.
Nov 8, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2016
DarkCarnage0 said:
I can't believe no one here talked abt Obito, my man used his mangekyou so many times and never got blind. He had a hax ability. Kishimoto might make Sarada have a hax mangekyou as well.

Obito had Hashirama cells regenerating his eyes, that's why he never went blind. Idk, maybe if she learns the byakugou it could do the same thing.
Dec 4, 2021 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
Nobody cares. Anything can be retconned and rewritten in the story at this stage.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 139 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2020

28 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 7, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

48 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 5, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Jun 3

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Jun 3, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 181 Discussion

Eoussama - Jan 10, 2021

49 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 3, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.