Forum Settings
Forums

'Futsal Boys!!!!!' Reveals Additional Staff, January 2022 Premiere

New
Oct 30, 2021 1:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Futsal Boys!!!!! television anime revealed additional staff members and the first key visual (pictured) on Saturday. The anime is now scheduled to premiere in January 2022, after a delay from this year.

Staff
Embellishment: Tamaki Higashi
Sub-character design: Hitomi Tsuruta (Cheer Danshi!! character design)
Art Director: Siman Wei (Edens Zero)
Art Setting: Maho Takahashi (Iwa Kakeru!: Sport Climbing Girls), Toshiko Kaizu (Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou art director)
Color Design: Hironori Noji (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)
Director of Photography: Yasuyuki Itou (Domestic na Kanojo)
3D Director: Yukie Yamamoto (2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu)
Editing: Akari Saitou (Super Cub)
Sound Director: Ryousuke Naya (Bokutachi no Remake)

Cast
Adalbert Academy High School
Louis Kashiragi: Hiromu Mineta (Blue Period)
Shin Yuuki: Yuuya Arai
Takumi Kuga: Satoru Murakami (Mitsuboshi Colors)
Kaito Kazanin: Junpei Baba
Sei Kyougoku: Naoya Miyase (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Tomoe Futaba: Tomoya Yamamoto (Yu☆Gi☆Oh!:
Sevens
)

Momomi High School
Nozomi Komori: Takao Sakuma (Skate-Leading☆Stars opening theme)
Natsuki Sogou: Mizuki Chiba (number24)
Kyousuke Aiba: Kazuki Ura (Shuumatsu no Harem)
Rio Hanamura: Keita Tada (Bakumatsu)
Yukimaru Kurama: Minato Kamimura

Amanogawa Gakuen High School
Ren Kiryuu: TAKA (CUBERS)
Shun Shirakawa: Nobuaki Oka
Tougo Tachibana: Shouichirou Oomi
Ayato Imazono: Ayato Morinaga
Asa Minase: Takeru Kikuchi (Toaru Majutsu no Index III)
Soya Akiduki: Takuya Tsuda

Okazan Gakuen High School
Ao Asahina: Keito Okuyama (Nanbaka)
Tokinari Tennoji: Yoshitsugu Kawashima (D.Gray-man Hallow)
Ryuutarou Sera: Sousuke Shimokawa
Ryousuke Minase: Takahide Ishii (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss!)
Emilio Garcia: Ryousuke Kozuka
Saku Hasumi: Tsubasa Kizu (Sore dake ga Neck)

Other Cast
Satoru Usami: Seiichirou Yamashita (Horimiya)
Kodama Hurricane: Jun Fukuyama (Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu)

Yukina Hiiro (Hitorijime My Hero) is helming the soccer anime at Diomedea. Shouji Yonemura (Nami yo Kiitekure) is handling the series composition and Tomomi Ishikawa (Persona 5 the Animation) is designing the characters. Ron (Kuroko no Basket) is composing the music.

The anime is part of a multimedia project which includes a smartphone game, and live futsal games between cast members to determine the story. The first match will be held on December 29.

Source: Pash! Plus
DatRandomDudeOct 31, 2021 1:48 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 30, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2020
Another soccer anime, though this one is indoor. Its one of those multimedia kind....doesnot inspire much in me. But still its not regular soccer, so lets see how it goes.

Also this one reminded me I still have to complete prince of stride...lol. I forgot about that after watching first episode
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 30, 2021 1:38 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm here for this....The animation needs to be on point though
Oct 30, 2021 2:04 PM

Nov 2020
3 football based anime in 2022!? I’m literally in anime heaven rn
Oct 30, 2021 2:16 PM

Jan 2020
I guess another sports anime never hurt nobody, but god damn, this is like the second football anime set to come out in 2022.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Oct 30, 2021 2:50 PM

Apr 2011
Another sports anime for 2022? Let's go!!

Oct 30, 2021 3:25 PM

Apr 2012
I find it quite interesting that if all-female shows for boys are stubbornly wanting to be idols, then all-male shows for girls have taken the place of sports shows. It seems that boys and girls fetishized anime for the opposite sex so much that they actually switched target audiences.
Oct 30, 2021 4:46 PM

Apr 2009
Looks meh, the most interesting thing about this seems to be that it's a multi-media project.

RobertBobert said:
I find it quite interesting that if all-female shows for boys are stubbornly wanting to be idols, then all-male shows for girls have taken the place of sports shows. It seems that boys and girls fetishized anime for the opposite sex so much that they actually switched target audiences.

Idols isn't a genre limited to female characters, we generally get a male idol show every season or two. They are fairly popular with women and more often than not do better than these cookie cutter sport anime.

Oct 30, 2021 7:37 PM

Jul 2020
FUTSAL? OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blue Lock + Ao Ashi + Futsal. If Cramer was also good, this would be a freaking golden year.

Y DALE GLOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y DALE GLOOOOOOOOOOO
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 31, 2021 12:15 AM

Apr 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
Looks meh, the most interesting thing about this seems to be that it's a multi-media project.

RobertBobert said:

Idols isn't a genre limited to female characters, we generally get a male idol show every season or two. They are fairly popular with women and more often than not do better than these cookie cutter sport anime.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. But if we talk about anime mainstream and male audience, then all sorts of LL and IMAS are much more popular than even such giants as Oujo-sama and Ensamble Stars!
Oct 31, 2021 2:27 AM

Apr 2009
RobertBobert said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Thank you, Captain Obvious. But if we talk about anime mainstream and male audience, then all sorts of LL and IMAS are much more popular than even such giants as Oujo-sama and Ensamble Stars!

LL audience is like 50% girls, do you even know what you are talking about. Women love Love Life and cute girls doing cute shit, it has a bunch of side projects aimed at different audiences, hence the mainstream appeal.

Oct 31, 2021 2:39 AM

Apr 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
RobertBobert said:

LL audience is like 50% girls, do you even know what you are talking about. Women love Love Life and cute girls doing cute shit, it has a bunch of side projects aimed at different audiences, hence the mainstream appeal.

I don’t think I should tell you that this was not the original intention and the authors even openly admitted later that they made the franchise less lewd in order to strengthen the interest from the girls. Not to mention how the creator of Bandori explained that all-female franchises are popular with girls because, unlike guys, they can easily consume content for the opposite gender.
Oct 31, 2021 3:19 AM

Apr 2009
RobertBobert said:
Jin_uzuki said:

I don’t think I should tell you that this was not the original intention and the authors even openly admitted later that they made the franchise less lewd in order to strengthen the interest from the girls. Not to mention how the creator of Bandori explained that all-female franchises are popular with girls because, unlike guys, they can easily consume content for the opposite gender.

A bunch of these sport anime/manga popular with girls are not aimed at girls either. Heck, many of them don't even really try to pander to any audience (Haikyuu) in the story itself and run of magazines aimed at boys. It has very little to do with the argument.

Oct 31, 2021 3:23 AM

Apr 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
RobertBobert said:

A bunch of these sport anime/manga popular with girls are not aimed at girls either. Heck, many of them don't even really try to pander to any audience (Haikyuu) in the story itself and run of magazines aimed at boys. It has very little to do with the argument.

Did I point out somewhere that Haikyuu is geared towards girls? I literally said that girls-centered all-male sports shows were born out of girls' interest in male ones.
Oct 31, 2021 3:35 AM

Apr 2009
RobertBobert said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Did I point out somewhere that Haikyuu is geared towards girls? I literally said that girls-centered all-male sports shows were born out of girls' interest in male ones.

Yes, and I'm telling you many of those "girls centered all male sports" are not necessarily targeted at girls in the first place. We have 3 football sport anime coming out next year and I think 2 of them run on boys magazines.

Oct 31, 2021 3:44 AM

Apr 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
RobertBobert said:

Yes, and I'm telling you many of those "girls centered all male sports" are not necessarily targeted at girls in the first place. We have 3 football sport anime coming out next year and I think 2 of them run on boys magazines.

Why are you so persistently expanding my words about girl-centered sports to all sports shows in general? Have I talked about this somewhere?
Oct 31, 2021 4:29 AM

Apr 2009
RobertBobert said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Why are you so persistently expanding my words about girl-centered sports to all sports shows in general? Have I talked about this somewhere?

Because we got derailed from the original argument.

Your original argument was that "girls aimed shows" focus on sport manga, which isn't true since male idol shows and otome phone games adaptations are dozens every year (And also seem more popular than these cookie cutter sport anime? The only one who was remotely successful was Sk8) What are the females oriented sport anime you consider successful and aimed at girls?

Oct 31, 2021 12:03 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
tsubasalover said:
DatRandomDude said:
Cast
There are two additional casts added to anime: one is Seiichirou Yamashita and another is Jun Fukuyama.
追加キャストとして宇佐美智役で山下誠一郎、ハリケーン児玉役で福山潤が出演することも発表された。
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/451539

god, there was so much to add I forgot to put them in lmao. thanks for pointing it out ill add them.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 31, 2021 1:28 PM

Oct 2016
Finally.
I almost thought that this anime would end up being an abandoned project. Good to see that it'll come out after all.
Oct 31, 2021 1:50 PM

Apr 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
RobertBobert said:

Because we got derailed from the original argument.

Your original argument was that "girls aimed shows" focus on sport manga, which isn't true since male idol shows and otome phone games adaptations are dozens every year (And also seem more popular than these cookie cutter sport anime? The only one who was remotely successful was Sk8) What are the females oriented sport anime you consider successful and aimed at girls?

You continue to generalize my words absurdly. I never said that girls stopped getting shows with idols.
Oct 31, 2021 4:12 PM

Oct 2016
I’m having certain expectations with all those exclamation points
Nov 3, 2021 8:57 AM
Jun 2021
Finally a FUTSAL anime! As a futsal player and fan I'm looking forward to see it.
Dec 4, 2021 5:12 AM

Jul 2016
Another sports anime the KV looks nice and staff is decent

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.