Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2017
Many of the Blu-rays in my collection have episode commentaries with one or more episodes. Do you ever listen to these? Are there certain ones (or certain ADR directors) you've found particularly enjoyable?

What about other bonus content in which the cast/crew discuss the anime and their work on it?
A møøse once bit my sister...
Oct 27, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2020
I mostly haven't had the opportunity to watch such stuff because I mostly watch anime digitally, and thus don't get to see this sort of extras.

There are however a couple of anime for which I want to watch a (sort of) commentary sometime: in particular I'd like to rewatch the Lyrical Nanoha movie and the Lyrical Nanoha As movie with their in-universe commentary tracks. These two in particular have a commentary track where these movies exist in-universe and the various characters from the Lyrical Nanoha universe comment on the stuff happening onscreen, so I think that would be very interesting to watch. But since it's a rewatch, I keep postponing it...
Oct 27, 2021 9:43 AM
Dec 2017
This is why i am such a pro physical media supporter.

Oct 27, 2021 10:40 AM

Jun 2017
They've very rare, but i listen to them when i find them.

Squid Girl has one that's in character from Squid Girl, she does commentary over the whole episode in character and talks about things that happen.

Level E, i think Vic Mignogna has a track.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Oct 27, 2021 5:42 PM

Aug 2019
not really, if it’s not new visual content I tend to not care unless it’s for a series I really love
Oct 27, 2021 6:19 PM

Jul 2017
I remember first taking notice of commentary tracks on a Fairy Tail Blu-ray. Not the biggest fan of the dub, but it was pretty funny hearing the VAs chillin and talking over a whole-ass episode, especially with the random fanservice throwing them off lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

23 by Toooooooooohru »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

64 by LostSpectre »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 24

32 by Dauphine »»
15 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

8 by mizukasa »»
16 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

3 by LostSpectre »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.