Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2021 9:31 AM
Sep 2021

Edit: A few Minutes in and I'm already getting a ton of Angry messages. I Worded it wrong But I meant the ENTIRE summer She could have Messaged the president whenever she wanted But failed to do so. I Do remember Someone In her family saying she couldn't go For her behavior/she could easily get lost in the big crowd there. However I Found the Ending Not emotional As They were Litterally going to meet Once summer was over and The Ending just didn't hit home Whatsoever IMO. And That last line she says Litterally ends the whole point of S1 since they still aren't planning on confessing (Which I knew was coming)
weebisme1Sep 19, 2021 12:26 PM
Sep 19, 2021 9:41 AM

Aug 2020
Edit the last spoiler to [/spoiler]
Sep 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Hmm first she wanted to go to fireworks festival but her family won't let her
Hayasaka even curses kaguya's father because of it
So miyuki being the guy that he is decides to help her out to make her wish come true so she can have a unforgettable memory wish she has none of and give her courage in a way
So it's a cute scenes and Dude they are very egoistic so don't expect a confession anytime soon
Sep 19, 2021 10:06 AM
Aug 2021
I don't watch this show only for romance or plot. I find it hilarious and wholesome. The fireworks epsiode wasn't funny but it looked very good (beautiful) and was wholesome. Most of the actions im that episode were understandable to me and i felt connected to the characters so I've got no criticism. However the arc that i found actually stupid was ishigami yu's in s2's end. Stupid and tries to be emotional.
Kot_SchlyopaSep 19, 2021 10:18 AM
Sep 19, 2021 10:10 AM

Jul 2020
Akitokamisen said:
So miyuki being the guy that he is decides to help her out to make her wish come true so she can have a unforgettable memory wish she has none of and give her courage in a way
So it's a cute scenes and Dude they are very egoistic so don't expect a confession anytime soon

you took the words right out of my mouth. I bet op didn't even pay attention to Miyuki's Pov. Also this is just a SOL- Rom com lol. What did OP even expect?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 19, 2021 10:23 AM

May 2021
weebisme1 said:
[spoiler] This ISN'T a Hate comment and I don't mean to offend anyone, I just found the Ending really, Ehhh. So basically Everyone Is home for the summer and Kaguya wants to go out with her friends and crush, But has too much of an ego to say anything. Then the show tries to make it emotional with the MC crying and the drama aspect and all, when It was Litterally all her fault she didn't say anything the whole summer. Then her Crush Comes, brings girl to see fireworks, and after all that, she doesn't even confess to him, she Litterally states she will make him say "I Love you" to her that too on the last episode. I just don't get how people have rated this ending a 9 on imdb, and say it's emotional when she just had too much of a Ego to do anything. Am I just weird or did anyone else not appreciate the Ending either. It made me feel like watching the whole s1 was a Joke since nothing changed. [Spoiler]
did u read subtitles properly, her parents din't allow her to go out it is not about EGO
Sep 19, 2021 10:47 AM
Aug 2020
I really liked the ending it was emotional and sooo cute. Having a serious arc at the end of a season is a pretty good way to end, I mean we got some insight into the shinomiya family.
S2 also had the ishigami redemption arc at the end which was 10/10
Sep 19, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
"has too much of an ego to say anything"

OP... maybe you'd like the ending a bit more if you weren't watching it with your eyes closed?
Sep 19, 2021 10:54 AM
Sep 2021
sonu711 said:
weebisme1 said:
[spoiler] This ISN'T a Hate comment and I don't mean to offend anyone, I just found the Ending really, Ehhh. So basically Everyone Is home for the summer and Kaguya wants to go out with her friends and crush, But has too much of an ego to say anything. Then the show tries to make it emotional with the MC crying and the drama aspect and all, when It was Litterally all her fault she didn't say anything the whole summer. Then her Crush Comes, brings girl to see fireworks, and after all that, she doesn't even confess to him, she Litterally states she will make him say "I Love you" to her that too on the last episode. I just don't get how people have rated this ending a 9 on imdb, and say it's emotional when she just had too much of a Ego to do anything. Am I just weird or did anyone else not appreciate the Ending either. It made me feel like watching the whole s1 was a Joke since nothing changed. [Spoiler]
did u read subtitles properly, her parents din't allow her to go out it is not about EGO
I was saying throughout the ENTIRE Summer, She could have texted the president Any time she wanted to meet up, But she didn't. And if you re watch the last episode, She Litterally Starts crying/whining and says Something around "And the president hasn't even texted me once" When she Litterally has Had an ego the whole time also. For the Fireworks I do remember that person saying she couldn't go due to her behavior/it would be easy for her to get lost in the crowd, But even then in MY OPINION I still found the Ending bland And non emotional, since summer was still going to end and they were going to meet.
Sep 19, 2021 10:54 AM

Mar 2021
Please bruh, learn to use bb code. [/spoiler] use this shit, you destroyed the whole s1 for me
Sep 19, 2021 11:00 AM
Sep 2021
Scordolo said:
Akitokamisen said:

you took the words right out of my mouth. I bet op didn't even pay attention to Miyuki's Pov. Also this is just a SOL- Rom com lol. What did OP even expect?
The Show tried to make that Last ending emotional, there's no way about it. If you had something to say you could have quoted me and said it, I'm right here. It's My opinion and I'm entitled to it, Your not going to change it by Getting mad over it. I was trying to call out to the People who personally didn't like it, So There's no need for your comment anyway but go ahead, No one can stop you
weebisme1Sep 19, 2021 11:06 AM
Sep 19, 2021 11:04 AM
Sep 2021
Chiribei said:

OP... maybe you'd like the ending a bit more if you weren't watching it with your eyes closed?
sorry I didn't appreciate the show as much as you did, Maybe you could try re reading the question and realize I wasn't trying to hate on it, And maybe try re reading my edit too. I explain myself better. Other than you know, Being toxic, and no, still didn't like the ending, made sure to open my eyes this time
weebisme1Sep 19, 2021 11:10 AM
Sep 19, 2021 12:02 PM
May 2021
Kot_Schlyopa said:
I don't watch this show only for romance or plot. I find it hilarious and wholesome. The fireworks epsiode wasn't funny but it looked very good (beautiful) and was wholesome. Most of the actions im that episode were understandable to me and i felt connected to the characters so I've got no criticism. However the arc that i found actually stupid was ishigami yu's in s2's end. Stupid and tries to be emotional.
Kot_Schlyopa said:
wait u didn't like the Ishigami redemption arc that was the best character arc in the series .I don't know why u think that was " stupid and tries to be emotional ".Ishigami redemption arc was important arc because in later the series became more focus on Ishigami. Sorry if I'm being rude to you but i'm a manga reader and i think every manga reader can agree that Ishigami is the best character. In anime s3 Ishigami will play a major role and the series will become more serious and emotional. Anime version was not that emotional for me too because it was too fast but in manga events were explain in detail but the s2 anime ending where ballon burst and the whole building was blown away was anime original way of ending the s2 ( and that was hilarious because anime wants to end the s2 in a different way ).
Everyone has different point of view so , i respect your opinion .
Milan-5Sep 19, 2021 12:39 PM
Sep 19, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
I wouldn't exactly call you weird, but you're missing the point here. They Are NOT going to call each other. If you were expecting them to, it'd make for a pretty cheap ending for a first season. We're just getting started and you want to get rid of the whole 'pride/ego' dynamic already?
If you have a problem with their egos, this show is honestly not for you. Their ego is the whole reason this show happens.

Edit- btw, you're supposed to use the spoiler tag the other way around. The closing tag is supposed to have the '/' in it. You put that first.
Sep 19, 2021 12:24 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
I wouldn't exactly call you weird, but you're missing the point here. They Are NOT going to call each other. If you were expecting them to, it'd make for a pretty cheap ending for a first season. We're just getting started and you want to get rid of the whole 'pride/ego' dynamic already?
If you have a problem with their egos, this show is honestly not for you. Their ego is the whole reason this show happens.

Edit- btw, you're supposed to use the spoiler tag the other way around. The closing tag is supposed to have the '/' in it. You put that first.
I Never once said they should call each other What?? I think you missed the point, I didn't like the ending that was the point of this Question. There isn't any reason For me to be weird, I didn't like the Ending what? I think the Ending was cheap enough with what she said at the end, I Honestly would have liked the ending Alot more if it ended with them looking at the fireworks together, Or with the Anime s1 Ending with them all back to school together. But that nonsense running and Chasing after the president when they meet at school at the end just for her to say in her mind "I will make him say I love you" (or something like that) was misleading and Just useless. I wasn't even expecting them to Say I love you to each other at the end but with that running and stuff I thought maybe they just might. It was just random in My opinion.
Sep 19, 2021 12:29 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:

I Never once said they should call each other What?? I think you missed the point, I didn't like the ending that was the point of this Question. There isn't any reason For me to be weird, I didn't like the Ending what? I think the Ending was cheap enough with what she said at the end, I Honestly would have liked the ending Alot lore of it ended with them looking at the fireworks, Or with the Anime s1 Ending with them all back to school. But that nonsense running and Chasing the president at the end just for her to say in her mind "I will make him say I love you" (or something like that) was misleading and Just useless. I wasn't even expecting them to Say I love you to each other at the end but with that running and stuff I thought maybe they just might.

well you seem confused so allow me to clear up what specifically I replied to.
"Am I just weird or did anyone else not appreciate the Ending either."
"She could have Messaged the president whenever she wanted But failed to do so"
"when It was Litterally all her fault she didn't say anything the whole summer."

Hope you got the context.
Sep 19, 2021 12:40 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:
I Never once said they should call each other What?? I think you missed the point, I didn't like the ending that was the point of this Question. There isn't any reason For me to be weird, I didn't like the Ending what? I think the Ending was cheap enough with what she said at the end, I Honestly would have liked the ending Alot lore of it ended with them looking at the fireworks, Or with the Anime s1 Ending with them all back to school. But that nonsense running and Chasing the president at the end just for her to say in her mind "I will make him say I love you" (or something like that) was misleading and Just useless. I wasn't even expecting them to Say I love you to each other at the end but with that running and stuff I thought maybe they just might.

"when It was Litterally all her fault she didn't say anything the whole summer."

yea I don't really see what I said that was wrong? It seemed you were confused since I never said anything about them calling which you had mentioned. If you'd like you can try explaining what I replied to you before without Quoting words from my previous message without context, since I'm explaining myself and you aren't. Just proves myself more It seems.
weebisme1Sep 19, 2021 12:58 PM
Sep 19, 2021 1:16 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:

yea I don't really see what I said that was wrong? It seemed you were confused since I never said anything about them calling which you had mentioned. If you'd like you can try explaining what I replied to you before without Quoting words from my previous message without context, since I'm explaining myself and you aren't. Just proves myself more It seems.

proves what exactly lmao? fr people acting like keyboard warriors over casual discussions never fails to make me laugh. 'calling/contacting' really doesn't make much of a difference if you know what someone is implying. you said she should've talked to him/reached out to him, etc, and that's what I implied.
For some reason it feels like I'm talking to a five year old who needs to be spoonfed.
You already had the context in the form of my original comment lmao. I just quoted what I was replying to. did you expect me to type that all over again? yeah, no.
Sep 19, 2021 1:56 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:

proves what exactly lmao? fr people acting like keyboard warriors over casual discussions never fails to make me laugh. 'calling/contacting' really doesn't make much of a difference if you know what someone is implying. you said she should've talked to him/reached out to him, etc, and that's what I implied.
For some reason it feels like I'm talking to a five year old who needs to be spoonfed.
You already had the context in the form of my original comment lmao. I just quoted what I was replying to. did you expect me to type that all over again? yeah, no.
It's sad to see you try and Keep Your Charecter, When here we are Me fighting with someone who can't even explain themselves properly Lol. I Litterally Rebuttled every single thing you said, But since you have no argument Back you don't know what else to do But No worries, I'll take some pity on you. Oh my gosh, Those are some decent roasts, Not like something every toxic Fanboy says. Deep breaths Help For calming down. Never knew I pressed a Toxic fan Whose life solely revolves around a show, Let me know the next time I hurt you personally. Settle down, Because your Not about to Go for a second without being put into your place for being toxic.
Sep 19, 2021 1:56 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:

My man's really trying to sound Like A Grown Up when he's "Arguing a Five year old" on Mal LOL you could've chose a Better Roast other than one every Single Person who can't explain themselves say, Didn't know I pressed a Toxic Fan who's Life Revolves around a Show, should've given a little more pity to you. Let me tell you Nobody likes a Toxic Person,but you know that already don't you? Its very sad to see you act Really confident when here we are, one arguing over a show not knowing how to explain themselves. Let me tell you something, try not be too toxic, otherwise your gonna have a Hard time bud. Settle down

And that's precisely why you're acting like a five year old. What kind of explanation are you looking for? My original comment WAS my explanation. Which clearly you were too lost to actually understand, even after I literally told you what I was answering to. I don't see you talking about the whole 'call' argument you made up out of nowhere now, lmao.
If you think this was toxic, oh boy, you're new around here. I consume media, and I move on. No hard feelings. I frankly couldn't care less about you liking/disliking something. The two initial replies I made were pretty polite, and I only poked back when you were too dense to actually get what I was saying. Especially after that retarded 'prove myself' comment of yours.
Sep 19, 2021 1:59 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:
My man's really trying to sound Like A Grown Up when he's "Arguing a Five year old" on Mal LOL you could've chose a Better Roast other than one every Single Person who can't explain themselves say, Didn't know I pressed a Toxic Fan who's Life Revolves around a Show, should've given a little more pity to you. Let me tell you Nobody likes a Toxic Person,but you know that already don't you? Its very sad to see you act Really confident when here we are, one arguing over a show not knowing how to explain themselves. Let me tell you something, try not be too toxic, otherwise your gonna have a Hard time bud. Settle down

And that's precisely why you're acting like a five year old. What kind of explanation are you looking for? My original comment WAS my explanation. Which clearly you were too lost to actually understand, even after I literally told you what I was answering to. I don't see you talking about the whole 'call' argument you made up out of nowhere now, lmao.
If you think this was toxic, oh boy, you're new around here. I consume media, and I move on. No hard feelings. I frankly couldn't care less about you liking/disliking something. The two inital replies I made were pretty polite, and I only poked back when you were too dense to actually get what I was saying. Especially after that retarded 'prove myself' comment of yours.
"I consume media, And move on" *Says all the other responses Above LOL. I tried Being calm With you, But oh well Seems I Pressed you a little too long. Toxic Definetly suits you to a T.
Sep 19, 2021 2:01 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:

If you think this was toxic, oh boy, you're new around here. I consume media, and I move on. No hard feelings. I frankly couldn't care less about you liking/disliking something. The two inital replies I made were pretty polite, and I only poked back when you were too dense to actually get what I was saying. Especially after that retarded 'prove myself' comment of yours.
"I consume media, And move on" *Says all the other responses Above LOL. I tried Being calm With you, But oh well Seems I Pressed you a little too long. Toxic Definetly suits you to a T.

And retarded definitely suits you to an R. Try again when you actually develop a halfway decent IQ.
Sep 19, 2021 2:04 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:

And retarded definitely suits you to an R. Try again when you actually develop a halfway decent IQ.
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:

You may leave Now😂, Proof I just fought with a Toxic Fanboy, How embarrassing For me "Halfway decent IQ" and come back when you learn to get a Life, And spell.
Sep 19, 2021 2:07 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:

certifiedbinger said:

You may leave Now😂, Proof I just fought with a Toxic Fanboy, How embarrassing For me "Halfway decent IQ" and come back when you learn to get a Life, And spell.
ooh burn lmao. you really need to up your game there bud.
Sep 19, 2021 2:11 PM
Sep 2021
certifiedbinger said:
weebisme1 said:
. Still didn't Leave, I'll Be the bigger one here Bcs You can't even keep your word, Nor calm Charecter. A shame I can't show How dumb you look right now. Say as you Please, I'll take pity on you. Nor read it, Don't need to hear a Toxic Low life whine about pressing their fav show
Sep 19, 2021 2:15 PM

Jan 2021
weebisme1 said:
certifiedbinger said:
. Still didn't Leave, I'll Be the bigger one here Bcs You can't even keep your word, Nor calm Charecter. A shame I can't show How dumb you look right now. Say as you Please, I'll take pity on you. Nor read it, Don't need to hear a Toxic Low life whine about pressing their fav show

Oh i love persistent weeners who keep quoting back. And it's pretty likewise hon.
Sep 19, 2021 2:18 PM

Aug 2020
Think of this show.

It's Love is War, and if one of them messaged each other to meet up it would be seen as a confession of love. So that's why they didn't do anything until the fireworks festival.

Also, it's a romcom with 2 season currently airing and a 3rd on it's way, I feel like if they confessed too soon the plot would go to crap.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Sep 19, 2021 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
weebisme1 said:
Chiribei said:

sorry I didn't appreciate the show as much as you did, Maybe you could try re reading the question and realize I wasn't trying to hate on it, And maybe try re reading my edit too. I explain myself better. Other than you know, Being toxic, and no, still didn't like the ending, made sure to open my eyes this time

I'm not saying you were. Also, the edit wasn't there when I replied.

The point is that what you're saying is, quite literally, not what happened, as others have pointed out. I said what I said because your take on events is completely different from what happened, as if you were watching it with your eyes closed. I don't actually think you sat in front of your screen with your eyes closed, it's a figure of speech.

What, exactly, is toxic about that? I'm not insulting you, I'm saying you're wrong. If you can't handle that, then you should just back off and close the thread, you clearly aren't ready for forum discussion.
Sep 20, 2021 2:05 AM
Mar 2019
Dude you gotta chill.
Not everyone is being toxic and a guy couple posts above me even corrected you on the misconception on why the show exists and it needs to go on.Literally even corrected you on how to use a spoiler tag properly and had a respectful tone as well.You gotta realise that not everyone is toxic and are literally trying to correct some of the misconceptions of the show and the reason behind the characters actions.
Dude just dont make an enemy out of everyone here.People are correcting you and it doesnt matter if yout opinion changes or not,just be as respectful as possible despite the toxcity.
Sep 20, 2021 3:28 AM
Sep 2021
Chiribei said:
weebisme1 said:

I'm not saying you were. Also, the edit wasn't there when I replied.

The point is that what you're saying is, quite literally, not what happened, as others have pointed out. I said what I said because your take on events is completely different from what happened, as if you were watching it with your eyes closed. I don't actually think you sat in front of your screen with your eyes closed, it's a figure of speech.

What, exactly, is toxic about that? I'm not insulting you, I'm saying you're wrong. If you can't handle that, then you should just back off and close the thread, you clearly aren't ready for forum discussion.
Can you exactly tell me where I'm wrong in the edited version. I knew it was figuritive, I did a Playback of what you said. I'm clearly saying I didn't like the ending, And your guy's opinions aren't going to change my mind in the slightest. Everything aside regarding WHAT happened in the ending, this post is clearly an opinionated one, and if you couldn't understand that I'll explain it now. I Didn't like the ending and that's The end. I understand what your saying but it sounds Like I definitely pressed you guys, clear evidence in this post you sent. If you don't like my opinion you can very well leave.
weebisme1Sep 20, 2021 3:33 AM
Sep 20, 2021 3:41 AM
Sep 2021
AliasterB2003 said:
Dude you gotta chill.
Not everyone is being toxic and a guy couple posts above me even corrected you on the misconception on why the show exists and it needs to go on.Literally even corrected you on how to use a spoiler tag properly and had a respectful tone as well.You gotta realise that not everyone is toxic and are literally trying to correct some of the misconceptions of the show and the reason behind the characters actions.
Dude just dont make an enemy out of everyone here.People are correcting you and it doesnt matter if yout opinion changes or not,just be as respectful as possible despite the toxcity.
AliasterB2003 said:
Dude you gotta chill.
yea that's true, I'm just trying to say an opinion, Didn't know people would be that upset. Yea that's true and I even used that person's suggestion for the spoiler tag, even when trying to state an opinion some people just get mad like If someone's allowed to like the show I'm allowed to dislike it also. Thanks though, I understand
Sep 20, 2021 3:46 AM
Sep 2021
Corrout said:
Think of this show.

It's Love is War, and if one of them messaged each other to meet up it would be seen as a confession of love. So that's why they didn't do anything until the fireworks festival.

Also, it's a romcom with 2 season currently airing and a 3rd on it's way, I feel like if they confessed too soon the plot would go to crap.
That's also True, The show Had to continue going forward. Thanks for the opinion, I agree. I honestly think the show would have been nice up until the fireworks scene and ended. But the last episode continued until After the fireworks scene and then it showed kaguya running after the president and him running away from shyness, and it made it seem like a confession was building up, only for her to reach him and then say in her mind "I'll make you say I love you" or something like that. I just felt like that was useless. But of course thats my opinion and not everyone's.
Sep 20, 2021 4:06 AM

Aug 2020
weebisme1 said:
Corrout said:
Think of this show.

That's also True, The show Had to continue going forward. Thanks for the opinion, I agree. I honestly think the show would have been nice up until the fireworks scene and ended. But the last episode continued until After the fireworks scene and then it showed kaguya running after the president and him running away from shyness, and it made it seem like a confession was building up, only for her to reach him and then say in her mind "I'll make you say I love you" or something like that. I just felt like that was useless. But of course thats my opinion and not everyone's.
i'll just say this, read the manga. You won't be disappointed

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Sep 20, 2021 4:09 AM
Sep 2021
Corrout said:
weebisme1 said:
I was actually planning to do so, Is it Good? Or at least better than the show, and does it get better after they (probably) confess to each other
Sep 20, 2021 4:20 AM

Aug 2020
weebisme1 said:
Corrout said:
I was actually planning to do so, Is it Good? Or at least better than the show, and does it get better after they (probably) confess to each other
It's my favourite manga. I find it on equal level to the anime, as it's also my favourite anime. and yeah the chapters after the anime (102) are incredible, some of my fav in ani/manga history.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Sep 20, 2021 6:42 AM
Sep 2021
Corrout said:
weebisme1 said:
It's my favourite manga. I find it on equal level to the anime, as it's also my favourite anime. and yeah the chapters after the anime (102) are incredible, some of my fav in ani/manga history.
oh wow, It must be good then. The manga is also Really HIGHLY rated so I will Def check it out When I go manga Shopping again.
Sep 20, 2021 7:43 AM
Sep 2021
ChocoKoyokoyo said:
Edit the last spoiler to [/spoiler]
thank You, I was really confused eith that lol
Sep 20, 2021 2:10 PM
Aug 2021
Imma be honest I didn't really process the transition between season 1 and 2 to me they're just one big season Lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.