Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 19, 2021 12:17 AM
Sep 2017
With the movie approaching, anime-onlies expectation is at a all time high.

For LN readers, what you worry about ? such as axing "X" moment.

Do you think Mito is going to ruined the flow of the movie ?

Post your thought below 👇👇👇👇👇
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2021 8:51 PM
Jul 2021
At first I was worried that Mito will ruined the story. But after putting in some thoughts about the possible outcomes which the series could take to handle Mito I think there are still routes that she could take that won’t intervene too much with the story behind the Aria of The Starless Night. I also thought of the possibility that the series will be removing her somewhere in this movie since SAO is known for killing off it’s character before, but I could still think of some routes that allow her to co-exist without causing too much turbulence to the story behind.

In short, no I don’t think Mito will ruin the story.
Stonks
Jan 8, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2021
I'm LN reader and I just finish watching the movie. Really dissapointed, Mito really ruined the story. It would be better if its just faithfully follow the LN.
Jan 10, 2022 11:44 PM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
I'm LN reader and I just finish watching the movie. Really dissapointed, Mito really ruined the story. It would be better if its just faithfully follow the LN.
its not ruined and you give it 4, so even they adapt it faithfully your just a hater

Jan 10, 2022 11:45 PM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
LyNChE17 said:
its not ruined and you give it 4, so even they adapt it faithfully your just a hater
you should look at my mean score lol. 4 is bad but not that bad in my rating scale.
Jan 11, 2022 12:18 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
you should look at my mean score lol. 4 is bad but not that bad in my rating scale.
it means nothing when you read 6volumes of enhanced and more in depth Aincrad. And give it 4 by means standards majority of users deemed bad. Not like bad, where you claim it to be

Jan 11, 2022 12:28 AM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
And give it 4 by means standards majority of users deemed bad.
standard of majority is different from mine
Jan 11, 2022 12:34 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
that standard is different its true but claiming 4 being not so bad is different matter. And your just a hater if you justified it that way

Jan 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
LyNChE17 said:
that standard is different its true but claiming 4 being not so bad is different matter. And your just a hater if you justified it that way
Look at this:

you see I rate things lot lower than most people here
Jan 11, 2022 1:11 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
Look at this:

yea you rate things lower . But does not justify your claim being is not bad. MAL has 10 point score system. So giving majority of it below 5 are weird. Because you can said that its your preferable scoring system, but in your case you just conciously rate it low to bring your means lower. Which in MAL is what we call elitist that consisting of weird flex. So because you have a lot of below 5 does mean that you are justified to post your opinion in you claim to be "ruined". When your scoring is like a hater

Jan 11, 2022 1:15 AM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
LyNChE17 said:
Look at this:

yea you rate things lower . But does not justify your claim being is not bad. MAL has 10 point score system. So giving majority of it below 5 are weird. Because you can said that its your preferable scoring system, but in your case you just conciously rate it low to bring your means lower. Which in MAL is what we call elitist that consisting of weird flex. So because you have a lot of below 5 does mean that you are justified to post your opinion in you claim to be "ruined". When your scoring is like a hater

lmaoooo aight then do what you like, what I want to say is if the movie faithfully follow the LN it will be better imo
Jan 11, 2022 1:27 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:

lmaoooo aight then do what you like, what I want to say is if the movie faithfully follow the LN it will be better imo
thats the problem because you dont even that the movie follows the LN just in Asuna POV. And your scoring for SAO in particular even LN. It does not make a difference because you are hater

Jan 11, 2022 1:53 AM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
LyNChE17 said:

thats the problem because you dont even that the movie follows the LN just in Asuna POV. And your scoring for SAO in particular even LN. It does not make a difference because you are hater
yes it is bro just like you said
Jan 11, 2022 2:45 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
yes it is bro just like you said
so you just making memes now funny but weird. And you dont even answer how 4 is not bad

Jan 11, 2022 2:51 AM

Feb 2021
chriskor022 said:
And you dont even answer how 4 is not bad
what do you mean don't answer? I said that I give it 4 because my rating standard is too high. so 4 in my rating is not as bad as others people rating. understood?
Jan 11, 2022 2:54 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
what do you mean don't answer? I said that I give it 4 because my rating standard is too high. so 4 in my rating is not as bad as others people rating. understood?
which is weird because of how the majority mean score in MAL its not anilist or anichart that is scale to 1 to 5. So its not justified to give 4 and say that is not bad. You dont answer how your scores works

Jan 11, 2022 3:03 AM

Jul 2016
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:
which is weird because of how the majority mean score in MAL its not anilist or anichart that is scale to 1 to 5. So its not justified to give 4 and say that is not bad. You dont answer how your scores works
wait i dont think this good place to talk about that
dm for me to understand how you score criteria, then can debate on SAOP moviale is not ruined. Like you saying

Jan 16, 2022 5:47 PM

May 2021
LyNChE17 said:
chriskor022 said:

Just tell him that its your opinion and the argument should be over.

Jan 16, 2022 5:48 PM

Feb 2021
RioFS said:
Just tell him that its your opinion and the argument should be over.
Yeah I should've answer that

More topics from this board

» Why is Mito in the characters list

PaperCutAssassin - Aug 31, 2021

12 by KinjiKido »»
Nov 25, 2022 4:45 AM

» Does this series get better after volume 1?

zeeroid - Jul 21, 2022

11 by DeMarcK »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:06 AM

» Scherzo of Deep Night(thread)

ApacheSnow69 - Aug 6, 2022

0 by ApacheSnow69 »»
Aug 6, 2022 4:38 PM

» To any mods

RayRaivern - Jul 12, 2022

0 by RayRaivern »»
Jul 12, 2022 3:13 PM

» Any news or idea on when more volumes will come out?

RisickWinters - Mar 3, 2022

3 by Abysmal_Saint76 »»
Apr 13, 2022 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.