Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2021 2:18 PM
Dec 2017
since last year i saw iruma kun anime pictures everywhere and met with many

people who relentlessly love the anime ... i thought these people are judging it

subjectively and i was kinda injustice towards this anime but everythiing flipped

when i watched the anime it's so fresh and colorful .. bright full of life

best thing is it's comedy which despite being somewhat cliché but it's handled

perfectly furthermore i really enjoyed the world and the huge cast

thats soo diverse and given complete care

sorry for taking lots of your time .. but i wanna know your honest opinions

towards mairimashita iruma kun
Sep 15, 2021 3:01 PM

Nov 2019
It's a very simple show with a colorful cast, some good surprises, some exotic plot points you just want to see more of, and overall it's hyper fun.
The best thing is it's purity and self-contained nature. Like it follows it's own rules, doesn't really feel desperate to pander to any particular taste or other demographics of the viewer.
And it's where filler and plot basically embrace each other and nothing feels forcefully inserted. Subtle background details, appreciable character development, nice ost, comedy that wants you to smile rather than going for laughs, adding more dimensionality to seemingly simple things and making you look forward to more - these are the charms of the show.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 15, 2021 7:26 PM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
Easily one of my favorite “fun” series. Glad a 3rd season has already been greenlit.
Sep 15, 2021 7:30 PM

Jul 2016
i had no idea about it but we were sitting in anime club and it was a seasonal at the time, so they decided to play the first few episodes. i have a pre-judgement against art styles such as it, but mairimashita! iruma-kun was a surprisingly very entertaining and light hearted comedy. i can just think about enjoying it since there is nothing i find annoying or wrong about the series.
Sep 15, 2021 7:40 PM

Mar 2021
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is produced by the NHK so it's basically government approved programming. Most state-owned media have standards they follow that strictly avoid controversy in public entertainment. Which is probably why Mairimashita! Iruma-kun was adapted into an anime and why it has turned out as an extremely wholesome series.
Sep 15, 2021 7:41 PM

Jun 2021
A great show with lots of good jokes.
Story you know.
Well just think it's one of the best comedy show which you can watch with kids around you.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Sep 15, 2021 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
This will be moved to the Iruma-kun subforums, probably.
But I agree, I never expected liking it this much and I also never expected so much wholesomeness from the show. It's really fun and it has awesome characters.
Sep 15, 2021 8:18 PM

Apr 2020
Its boring I watched 20 episodes but not anymore

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which of these shonen is the best in your opinion?

Yaaceen - 3 hours ago

33 by Yaaceen »»
23 minutes ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

78 by Ahegyao »»
27 minutes ago

» How stylish is your favouite character?

SgtBateMan - 11 hours ago

14 by Thereisnoonehere »»
37 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

90 by FanofAction »»
40 minutes ago

» How do people finish anime they consider bad? ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Yesterday

62 by FanofAction »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.