Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2021 8:33 PM

May 2021
I really liked the 1st season and the movie so i decided to read the manga but after the red light district arc,it became pure chaos,the ending was rushed and the fights weren't promising.what are Your thoughts??
Aug 21, 2021 9:13 PM

Dec 2013
Some of the fights got dragged out until the final arc when everything became a lot more rushed. It was still a solid read.
Aug 21, 2021 9:28 PM

Aug 2020
I read till the end of entertainment district arc and dropped it because I didn't want to ruin it for myself. Its mediocre as fuck, that's all I can say.
Aug 24, 2021 7:52 PM
Oct 2019
it’s so good that i don’t care that the ending was rushed
that’s just my opinion though
Aug 25, 2021 10:56 PM

Oct 2020
KP_SENSEI said:
I really liked the 1st season and the movie so i decided to read the manga but after the red light district arc,it became pure chaos,the ending was rushed and the fights weren't promising.what are Your thoughts??
good very entertaining, and amazing, although the art wasn't great still good 7/10, story 8/10, characters 7/10 although there were some 10/10 characters like Rengoku, Tengen sama etc. Tanjiro was unnecessary OP at last so that was bad.

8/10 at best for the manga, and 8.5 for the anime just because of the animation and nicely covered
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Sep 16, 2021 9:32 AM
Sep 2019
KP_SENSEI said:

Had exactly the same experience. Loved the anime and started reading after s1 but it just gets bad. It was a mix of things for me: pacing, predictaiblity, lack of consecuence like arcs can be interchangable because apart from deaths nothing affects anything. You also dont get to really like characters cause they are disposable, poor solving of the main issues and poor use of some characters. Definitely a mixture of all these things.
Sep 16, 2021 10:17 AM

May 2021
IWentToJapanOnce said:
KP_SENSEI said:

Had exactly the same experience. Loved the anime and started reading after s1 but it just gets bad. It was a mix of things for me: pacing, predictaiblity, lack of consecuence like arcs can be interchangable because apart from deaths nothing affects anything. You also dont get to really like characters cause they are disposable, poor solving of the main issues and poor use of some characters. Definitely a mixture of all these things.

YEAH,FR.KnY IS JUST WASTED POTENTIAL,THE STORY AND EVERYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT FOR SOME REASON KYOUHARU GOTOGE WAS WAS TOO EAGER TO FINISH IT.
Sep 16, 2021 11:42 AM

Jan 2015
KP_SENSEI said:
IWentToJapanOnce said:

YEAH,FR.KnY IS JUST WASTED POTENTIAL,THE STORY AND EVERYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT FOR SOME REASON KYOUHARU GOTOGE WAS WAS TOO EAGER TO FINISH IT.

Why you yelling at me.
Sep 16, 2021 12:05 PM
Sep 2019
KP_SENSEI said:
IWentToJapanOnce said:

Yeah, completely agree, wasted potential. The first season had the perfect pacing and character development, it also did a good job of estabilishing the main problems the characters had to deal with. The bad pacing is probably a mixture of what you said, rushing and also lack of planning ahead.
Sep 16, 2021 9:04 PM

May 2021
Xenocrisi said:
KP_SENSEI said:

Why you yelling at me.
Xenocrisi said:
KP_SENSEI said:

Why you yelling at me.
Xenocrisi said:
KP_SENSEI said:

Why you yelling at me.

I was a little mad at dat time, sorry for yelling. 𓃲
Sep 17, 2021 12:02 AM

Aug 2020
I read it from the start after watching the anime. I thought the manga was really good and the ending wasn't that bad in my opinion

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Sep 17, 2021 12:04 AM

May 2021
Eziprez said:
I read it from the start after watching the anime. I thought the manga was really good and the ending wasn't that bad in my opinion

COMPARING HOW GOOD THE FIRST FEW ARCS ARE,IT WAS PRETTY BAD AND DISAPPOINTING..
Sep 17, 2021 5:48 AM

Mar 2020
KP_SENSEI said:
Did you read the extra chapters? The author fixed the ending. Also Infinity fotress was better then all the previous arcs pretty easily imo. I mean i just dont get how red light or any arc can compare to that one considering how the characters FINALLY developed, the deaths and the fights not to mention Yorichi and upper moon 1..So it just got better. Overall it was a good read. Nothing to special but something that was memorable
by the way this is the link for that
https://read-demonslayer.net/demon-slayer-chapter-205-6/
234MannanSep 17, 2021 5:52 AM
Nov 1, 2021 11:05 PM
Mar 2020
good but i dont like when it turns to 21st century and everything goes modern,but at chapter 205.6 is having peaceful live and no more demons its nice
Nov 2, 2021 12:25 AM
Oct 2021
Pretty bad, everything that happens in the manga after the red light district arc feels so chaotic and rushed. Absolutely no character development takes place either, the only interesting character was Akaza. The paneling was really bad also the ending failed to make you feel for the hashiras who died in battle. Muzan was a disappointment of a villain, his build-up was great though.

might as well rank the arcs(according to the wiki):
not including the beginning arcs

Infinity train >Natagumo mountain > entertainment district = Infinity Castle > swordsmith village > Hashira training >rehabiliation traning > sunrise countdown
seiginomikata666Nov 2, 2021 12:42 AM
Nov 2, 2021 11:53 AM
Jul 2021
It was mid slayer
Tsk.. character limit
Nov 3, 2021 7:03 AM
Oct 2019
Although the manga has many flaws, I am glad the author can conclude the series with an emotional and satisfied ending for all characters.

Here is the fan-made meme last year on the Internet when Jump announced that Kimetsu ended. Interestingly, the meme foreshadowed the victory of Jujutsu Kaisen this year.

Nov 4, 2021 9:27 AM

Jul 2021
anime does it better imo Both are overrated and mid

Nov 13, 2021 11:21 PM

Mar 2021
A preety good beginner manga.
Meh start, Preety good middle & undramatic ending.
Dont like the main characters but the side characters are really good
"King of Shonen Jump" Nice joke dude, got the entire gang laughing πŸ—Ώ
Za_PandaNov 14, 2021 10:48 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rate Infinity Fortress arc

Hereforanimes - Jul 15, 2023

24 by troilus_05s »»
Apr 25, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

8 by heyyitsaj1 »»
Feb 22, 5:29 AM

Poll: » NO SPOILERS How different is the Manga to this anime compared to the Anime?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 14

16 by Loops007 »»
Jan 17, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 207 Discussion

Cauliflawer - Jan 30, 2021

35 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 174 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Sep 12, 2019

32 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 10, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.