Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2021 9:25 PM

Mar 2020
So for the past two anime seasons (Spring and Summer 2021), I've picked up some titles like Odd Taxi and Kanojo mo Kanojo, but after some time, I realize that all the seasonal anime pile up and get in the way of me finishing the anime in my PTW. To add to that, I'm catching up to One Piece in the meantime which takes out even more time. I've tried picking fewer shows this season but it still seems to be a problem so should I just stop watching seasonal shows for a while?

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I hope I can get my point across :)
Aug 13, 2021 9:27 PM

Jan 2020
If you're interested in them, go for it. There should be days where you don't have any seasonals so perhaps you could invest time in one piece and non seasonals during those periods.

Aug 14, 2021 4:10 AM

Feb 2019
BlackShonen said:
So for the past two anime seasons (Spring and Summer 2021), I've picked up some titles like Odd Taxi and Kanojo mo Kanojo, but after some time, I realize that all the seasonal anime pile up and get in the way of me finishing the anime in my PTW. To add to that, I'm catching up to One Piece in the meantime which takes out even more time. I've tried picking fewer shows this season but it still seems to be a problem so should I just stop watching seasonal shows for a while?

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I hope I can get my point across :)

Just stop watching One Piece, obviously.
Well I for one already loved Lain.

More topics from this board

» Does our opinions of characters reflect how we treat other people?

Zamus_Edits - 6 minutes ago

0 by Zamus_Edits »»
6 minutes ago

» Successor to "Isekai"

NostalgiaDrive94 - Today

19 by SuperAdventure »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 3 )

Cammell - May 8

125 by DreamWindow »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » should characters be smart or mature for you to enjoy them?

deg - Yesterday

35 by DreamWindow »»
22 minutes ago

» Why was Magic Knight Rayearth overshadowed by Cardcaptor Sakura in terms of popularity?

funtime43_tr - May 11

17 by kihel »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.