Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2021 4:59 PM
Feb 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another explosion destroys a peak in the Blood Stream set, but a fifth level pill is the result…
Aug 29, 2021 10:54 PM
Aug 2021
I've read the novel but have been following the anime for a while now. Xiaochun is always so over the top in his reactions and it's great.

Btw, i there a reason why we haven't gotten a new episode these past couple of weeks?
Sep 13, 2021 3:27 PM

Apr 2020
Chinese anime has a few gems and this is one of them 8/10.
Hype for S2.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Oct 17, 2021 6:58 AM
Apr 2018
mary-macbeth said:
I've read the novel but have been following the anime for a while now. Xiaochun is always so over the top in his reactions and it's great.

Btw, i there a reason why we haven't gotten a new episode these past couple of weeks?

Yeah, because the 1st season is over.
Nov 19, 2021 2:21 AM

May 2010
Is it just me or is the main character the actual villian of the show...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 16, 2022 4:38 AM
May 2018
Confucius said:
Is it just me or is the main character the actual villian of the show...?

The true villain of this series is the infamous Hei Dawu. 🤣 That mushroom cloud in the background of Song Que realizing that his Aunt is basically entering a relationship with the person he hates second most (and technically most, but he doesn't know it yet) in the world was absolutely priceless! It's actually even better than I pictured it back when I read the novel. Whoever directed that scene deserves a goddamn medal.
Apr 12, 2022 6:26 PM

Nov 2011
10/10,mc's shamelessness/comedy antics through to the end, and still the anime delivered in the epic and dramatic moments, so i'm satisfied with this, and can't wait for the war arc
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Apr 29, 2022 7:15 PM
Mar 2019
After a while Bai Xiao Chun will start to annoy you.
He never loses even though at times he never trains.
Women flock to him for apparently no real reason.
Even when he infiltrates a rival sect and injures loads of their people he is rewarded for that.
When he destroys half that sect they line up to defend him, the list goes on.
I still do not know what his end game is after 52 episodes, probably why you will have to keep watching.
Nov 14, 2022 11:20 PM
Oct 2019
i assume mc *did* actually forget about that one pill but was able to spin it and make it seem like he knew and that it was the one elder's fault for interrupting the pill refining process, etc

it turns out the pill survived even though the peak was blown to smithereens. a 5th tier pill, no less. and so obviously all these peak elders start fighting over it/mc again. yawn

so the sect ancestor comes and declares it belongs to the peak who originally procured it's production. makes sense. ancestor also gave mc some rare weapon. ancestor made 3 proclamations as well: something about blood something, something about the blood competition, and no more fighting between peaks and within peaks

i really hate these fluffy foo foo "romantic" scenes between mc and Song family peak leader lady

season 1 over. 7/10. probably more like 7.5/10. consistently good. not sure there were any bad episodes. but there weren't enough very good/great episodes to bump it up to an 8/10 imo, even though there were definitely a few very very good episodes - no doubt
Jun 10, 2023 12:59 PM

Jun 2019
Yo, Animation never disappoints us. But I hope the next season give us more detailed story direction and music improvement. I felt like some important character roles are just disappeared. Anyways, this season was really fun to watch. 10/9
lettuce<3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yi Nian Yong Heng Episode 33 Discussion

Worvrammu - Jul 23, 2021

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Yi Nian Yong Heng Episode 32 Discussion

Worvrammu - Jul 22, 2021

3 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Yi Nian Yong Heng Episode 31 Discussion

Worvrammu - Jul 21, 2021

1 by phantom346 »»
Apr 24, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Yi Nian Yong Heng Episode 29 Discussion

Worvrammu - Jul 19, 2021

2 by phantom346 »»
Apr 13, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yi Nian Yong Heng Episode 27 Discussion

Worvrammu - Jul 17, 2021

1 by phantom346 »»
Apr 9, 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.