Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2021 8:56 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although it was very much expected (for someone who discovers the story), it's a nice return of Shin Getter (lacking a song to support the event).
The alliance with earlier foes was something I was waiting for since I saw the third hero of this show.

Pretty good episode, but of course characters had to look particularly bad after the sudden amelioration in last episode.

4/5

(Why wasn't there already a page for this episode?)
Rei_IIIAug 8, 2021 9:03 AM
Aug 8, 2021 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
Black Shin Getter was so freaking cool. Loved that so much.

Also the last couple episodes haven't had threads. Not a lot of people watching sadly.
Aug 8, 2021 9:43 AM
Dec 2014
Black Shin Getter was new!. This didn't happen in the manga.
Aug 8, 2021 11:35 AM
Dec 2014
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Black Shin Getter was so freaking cool. Loved that so much.

Also the last couple episodes haven't had threads. Not a lot of people watching sadly.

IKR. But what are the implications for it and why? It's power is far beyond anything any anime Shin Getter has shown.
Aug 8, 2021 12:38 PM
Sep 2017
GenesicKaiser said:

IKR. But what are the implications for it and why? It's power is far beyond anything any anime Shin Getter has shown.

I wouldn't be surprised if Emperor's involved in Black Shin Getter's existence, based on the fact that Black Shin specifically showed up to bail out the lab - and by extension Dragon - and the existence of Getter Noir - which also has a very black colour scheme - in SRW's mobile games, the pilots of which are IIRC stated to be clones grown within Emperor for the sole purpose of piloting Getter.
Aug 8, 2021 3:08 PM
Dec 2014
TARDISES said:
GenesicKaiser said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Emperor's involved in Black Shin Getter's existence, based on the fact that Black Shin specifically showed up to bail out the lab - and by extension Dragon - and the existence of Getter Noir - which also has a very black colour scheme - in SRW's mobile games, the pilots of which are IIRC stated to be clones grown within Emperor for the sole purpose of piloting Getter.

Probably yeah. Like in Devolution how that version of Getter is a compressed Emperor.
GenesicKaiserAug 8, 2021 3:17 PM
Aug 11, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
When the Black Shin Getter came out, I went "THE FUCKING GETTER VALHALLA FROM GETTER ROBO ARMAGEDDON IS NOW CANON" I really have been enjoying Jun's ability to go go beyond the material, he's truly someone who loves Getter and Ishikawa
Aug 11, 2021 11:56 AM
Dec 2014
Aye, he does. What Arc lacks in budget it makes up for in passion.
Aug 12, 2021 4:48 AM
Jul 2021
TARDISES said:
GenesicKaiser said:

I think this is a better explanation than "Getter Valhalla", especially since the OP shows Emperor in a way that makes me doubt Kawagoe will drop the really dark future stuff from the manga. That shot brings a sense of doom over the traditional heroic stuff in the OP.
tacticalfiendAug 12, 2021 4:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Getter Robo Arc Episode 13 Discussion

GenesicKaiser - Sep 26, 2021

7 by GenesicKaiser »»
Jun 12, 2022 6:07 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Arc Episode 4 Discussion

tacticalfiend - Aug 2, 2021

3 by TRI_Mike »»
Jun 9, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Arc Episode 3 Discussion

GenesicKaiser - Jul 18, 2021

16 by TRI_Mike »»
Jun 9, 2022 4:56 PM

Poll: » Getter Robo Arc Episode 12 Discussion

GenesicKaiser - Sep 19, 2021

3 by GenesicKaiser »»
Sep 20, 2021 6:28 AM

Poll: » Getter Robo Arc Episode 11 Discussion

GenesicKaiser - Sep 12, 2021

0 by GenesicKaiser »»
Sep 12, 2021 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.