Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which Studio you guess Animate Boku no hero academia better than Bones?
Aug 2, 2021 5:45 AM

May 2021
I would choose bones cuz it's animate MHA better
π•Ύπ–Šπ–™ π–„π–”π–šπ–— π•³π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π•¬π–‡π–‘π–†π–Ÿπ–Š''
π•Ύπ–Šπ–™ π•­π–ž π•²π–Žπ–“-π–˜π–†π–“

Aug 2, 2021 6:05 AM
Jul 2019
What an ungrateful poll. BnHAs animation has been stellar and looks frame by frame accurate to the manga for the most part.
Aug 2, 2021 6:59 AM

Aug 2020
I think Ufotable's special effects would look cool in BnHA, but I'm not sure if it would be better.
Aug 2, 2021 7:03 AM
Nov 2020
Ufotable would make it look more epic but Bones already did a great job animating bnha tho (just a shame they didn't stick to the manga)
Aug 2, 2021 7:13 AM
Apr 2021
The most suited studio for MHA is studio Madhouse for me.

Ufotable is more capable adapting the magic or style power like they did to KNY. (I suggest Black Clover if the new season coming after movie)

Mappa is not suited here because MHA is not the dark fantasy action.
Aug 2, 2021 7:22 AM
Sep 2019
What wrong with the animation now...?

Unless it has something to do with the manga?
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Aug 2, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 2021
I'll go with madhouse it has animated some of greatest animes of all time
Aug 2, 2021 7:25 AM
Jul 2021
Khaira08 said:

Ufotable is more capable adapting the magic or style power like they did to KNY. (I suggest Black Clover if the new season coming after movie)

Khaira08 said:

You are right it should be madhouse
Aug 2, 2021 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
What a ridiculous post. If there’s anything great about MHA it’s not the story or the characters, it’s Bones’ amazing job at animating it.

Just because Ufotable did Demon Slayer now they’re the only studio allowed to animate?

Problem with MHA ia that it should’ve wrapped up a while ago, but Shueisha won’t allow it.
Aug 2, 2021 8:30 AM

May 2020
zepenedo said:
What a ridiculous post. If there’s anything great about MHA it’s not the story or the characters, it’s Bones’ amazing job at animating it.

Just because Ufotable did Demon Slayer now they’re the only studio allowed to animate?

Problem with MHA ia that it should’ve wrapped up a while ago, but Shueisha won’t allow it.

Couldn't have said it better.

It's really getting annoying at this point, any such post exists people blindly start typing Ufotable like they are some sort of God of animation. No other studio can do a better at adapting MHA, and not just MHA any anime Bones has made to this day, no other studio can do a better job at it except maybe Shirayuki hime.

I can guarantee you, you make a similar post about Mob psycho and the majority of people will still vote for Ufotable.

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Aug 2, 2021 8:54 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
i honestly believe no other studio would have done such a great and consistent job with this show.

there are so few shows that look this great and for so many damn seasons.

sure, you could argue that some episodes or even seasons didn't get the full attention they could have benefited from, but almost no studios support their franchises like this, year after year, to such high standards.

i respect most of the studios you named but take a look at their work, studio wit for example, they did great with aot, but they made 3 seasons with a pretty disastrous schedule and that still drained the fuck out of them.

madhouse, they are not the massive powerhouse they used to be and even then, they weren't exactly known for supporting their shows very much beyond the one season.

i like ufotable's style and they're very competent, but not everything needs to look like a show by them and i'm not sure they'd make such a great fit for academia, the hype arround them has gotten really out of proportions these last few years, people need to chill.

not really the kind of show kyoani does and so on.

i understand they shifted things around a bit and that manga readers are mad this season isn't the return to form they hyped up before it aired, but that doesn't mean we need so many (false) threads about bones not doing a good job with it (which they are still doing).

i do agree with the sentiment that i would like some of that sweet sweet movie sakuga to be more present in the tv show as the series' canon material, but if the movie money is what makes this show still be profitable for bones, then i think that's just something we need to accept.
Aug 2, 2021 9:12 AM
Mar 2019
With this many seasons the animation shouldve dipped greatly but Bones is still keeping at it.I dont think Bones is doing THAT bad of a job that the animation is suffering.The story?Yes it suffers.The Pacing?at places yeah... But DEFINITELY NOT the animation.
Aug 2, 2021 12:36 PM
Sep 2020
Other than bones , I would say madhouse their style will suit the series I guess
Aug 2, 2021 6:54 PM
Jun 2021
any of these studios (if given enough time) would animate this show really good, if i were to exclude one it would be pierrot because they like to go crazy in the first couple episodes and highlight episodes then decide to do barely any animation for the others, yes im talking about black clover mostly.
Aug 2, 2021 9:57 PM
Dec 2020
Sawan_28 said:
I'll go with madhouse it has animated some of greatest animes of all time

Madhouse animation and fights are usually average, also they’re not what they use to be. MAPPA is basically the new Madhouse and they’re better than Madhouse has ever been except Madhouse’s movies.
Aug 2, 2021 10:07 PM
Dec 2020
Bones does great, I just wish they would use more fight choreography during the action scenes. Usually very few moves but animated very well and directed very intense with lots of emotion.

I’d have to go with WIT

I think MAPPA would also do MHA great. I wouldn’t like Ufotable as much for MHA because they use very realistic looking backgrounds and very tangible CG at times and it can also look too pretty. I really enjoy the drawn look and stylish sketch look the My Hero uses. Reminds me of older anime or MTV but done with incredible animation. Ufotable is opposite of that style.

I would truly love to see WIT adapt a power battle shonen. They’ve shown with shows like AoT that they’re very good at making action and more tender and also tragic scenes extremely emotional and riveting. MHA fights are very emotional and hype and well directed, WIT is great at that. They also have shown god level fight choreography and martial arts such as in Vivy or AoT or Vinland Saga. Emotional hype fights with great music and choreography would probably make WIT the answer for me
Aug 2, 2021 11:25 PM
Jan 2018
Kyoto animation is the only wrong choice. Dont get me wrong, I love some of their stuff to death. Specifically a silent voice and lucky star. But they arent cut out for action.

Though I would trust anyone else more than bones. I dont like MHA because bones is lazy as hell at animating and adpting it. They clearly dont care at all so I would trust anyone more honestly. But Mappa would probably be the most interesting and stylized version so thats my choice.
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Aug 3, 2021 1:17 AM
Sep 2020
Mad house animation style would suit it but bones have already done it amazing enough
Aug 3, 2021 1:34 PM
Nov 2019
Ufotable, or, if not that, Mappa. Though, considering how Ufotable has not done a ton of manga adaptations, besides demon slayer, I'm going to go with MAPPA, because they have the ability to make half a dozen shows while still maintaining that level of quality.
Aug 3, 2021 3:40 PM
Sep 2016
zepenedo said:

My Hero is getting better with every chapter being released why should it have ended a while ago?
Aug 3, 2021 3:40 PM
Sep 2016
zepenedo said:

My Hero is getting better with every chapter being released why should it have ended a while ago?
Oct 13, 2022 11:20 PM
Oct 2022
Ufotable would probably put more effort into mha than Bones usually does
Oct 22, 2022 1:41 AM

Oct 2019
bones, but with the mob psycho team instead
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Animeγ€ŒAMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.