Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 25, 2021 6:12 AM
Aug 2020
What are you more interested in real life or the current anime you're watching. I'm interested in my real life as my father told me to get 93 percentage bruh. I only got 70 percentage previous year. So high expectations. And also if there is any indian. Pls gimme tips on how to do 10 th boards. So my life is unpredictable currently.
Jul 25, 2021 6:21 AM

Feb 2021
Of course real life. Although I would like to live and be a main hero or a support in many anime too.
Jul 25, 2021 6:25 AM

Jun 2021
Of course, My real life is much important than Anime

Also, If you want high grades and you should better be studying mate rather than wasting time here
Jul 25, 2021 6:26 AM

Aug 2020
Yik69 said:
What are you more interested in real life or the current anime you're watching. I'm interested in my real life as my father told me to get 93 percentage bruh. I only got 70 percentage previous year. So high expectations. And also if there is any indian. Pls gimme tips on how to do 10 th boards. So my life is unpredictable currently.
It seems they changed a lot with exam stuff and syllabus.

I am more interested in real life tbh. But I'd love to be the MC in anime as well.
Jul 25, 2021 6:27 AM

Mar 2020
Imagine watching anime… what a bunch of weebs
Jul 25, 2021 6:29 AM
Aug 2020
mr_modest said:
Yik69 said:
It seems they changed a lot with exam stuff and syllabus.

I am more interested in real life tbh. But I'd love to be the MC in anime as well.
it isn't really changed shobit nirwan named youtuber explained the things and there's just that term system now. 2 board exams
Jul 25, 2021 6:31 AM
Aug 2020
_GinpachiSensei_ said:
Of course, My real life is much important than Anime

Also, If you want high grades and you should better be studying mate rather than wasting time here
hmm yeah ok bye back to study...!?!..!?!?..!?.
Jul 25, 2021 6:36 AM

Apr 2021
Yik69 said:
Jumping from 70 to 93 is pretty much impossible. Bring down the target to 80 and save yourself from the inevitable disappointment.
Jul 25, 2021 6:56 AM

Sep 2014
I can do both. Also, you can't achieve everything just by studying, but at least you can prevent failing.
Jul 25, 2021 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
i mean, anime is part of my real life isnt it?
Jul 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Nov 2018
I don't know you get this, but man I easily did both things watched lots of anime that time also got over 90% easily. It's been 2 years for me.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jul 25, 2021 7:44 AM
Aug 2020
ididnothingwrong said:
Yik69 said:
Jumping from 70 to 93 is pretty much impossible. Bring down the target to 80 and save yourself from the inevitable disappointment.
bro that's just depressing. It didn't helped me at all. You did something wrong here.
Jul 25, 2021 7:45 AM
Aug 2020
spaesu said:
yeah maybe it is but if we keep anime aside and then think which is more interesting then what would you choose
Jul 25, 2021 7:45 AM

Nov 2020
Yik69 said:
I prefer Real life, I see anime as a form of entertainment nothing more than that but it would be cool to live a day or two in Gintama's world.

Mug up the things that you think are not really necessary[For example that atrocious subject known as Sanskrit] and Imagine the answers, theory, proof from Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as some kind of story. Be creative if you find something unpredictable in Language Exams. Atleast this is how I got 90% in my 10th Board. The more you understand the concept in you way, the easier it will be to prepare for exams.

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Jul 25, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Yik69 said:
spaesu said:
yeah maybe it is but if we keep anime aside and then think which is more interesting then what would you choose
i mean yeah obviously anime would be more interesting, i think it'd be like that for like 99% of people. real life is pretty boring most of the time, but a story needs to be interesting.
Jul 25, 2021 7:54 AM
Aug 2020
adnan_ said:
Yik69 said:
I prefer Real life, I see anime as a form of entertainment nothing more than that but it would be cool to live a day or two in Gintama's world.

Mug up the things that you think are not really necessary[For example that atrocious subject known as Sanskrit] and Imagine the answers, theory, proof from Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as some kind of story. Be creative if you find something unpredictable in Language Exams. Atleast this is how I got 90% in my 10th Board. The more you understand the concept in you way, the easier it will be to prepare for exams.
thanks. For the answer But how many hours should I study and how to not get swooped by distractions. Tips on that pls. Sorry for my bad post it was BC of fucking autocorrect @adnan_
Yik69Jul 25, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 25, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
of course my real life is more important, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch anime.
Jul 25, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2018
My life is equally as important as the endgame of One Piece
Jul 25, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 2020
mwinner said:
of course my real life is more important, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch anime.
pretty good answer. It isn't true for me but a really badass Answer Ngl
Jul 25, 2021 8:10 AM
Jan 2018
Work on your concentration. That's the prime governing factor. Try implementing some techniques for e.g 25 min study the 5 min break.
Its highly effective. Trust me, after all these years of attempting National Competitive exams, I've realised that concentration and presence of mind are critical for success regardless of the job in hand. Things aren't hard fundamentally. There are just too many things , time consuming things. 10th Indian boards are pretty chill. Just start hard working couple of months ago or start now and do Little. Just be aware of where you stand.
Subjectivity is a joke on MAL. If you implicitly bring in subjectivity in your counter argument, you've already lost the debate. Also this website is a fankid infestation , have pity on those kids by ignoring there quotes as they have absolutely no clue what exactly is going on.
Jul 25, 2021 8:22 AM
Aug 2020
Bhaskar_Singh said:
Work on your concentration. That's the prime governing factor. Try implementing some techniques for e.g 25 min study the 5 min break.
Its highly effective. Trust me, after all these years of attempting National Competitive exams, I've realised that concentration and presence of mind are critical for success regardless of the job in hand. Things aren't hard fundamentally. There are just too many things , time consuming things. 10th Indian boards are pretty chill. Just start hard working couple of months ago or start now and do Little. Just be aware of where you stand.
concentration is hard on a subject you don't like. For eg I don't like anynsubject except english. And in science I like physics and chemistry. And math is ok for me. And hindi is trash. And sst is fine as well. Sorry for the mention @Bhaskar_Singh but I had to because it uploaded automatically
Yik69Jul 25, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 25, 2021 8:43 AM
Jan 2018
Yik69 said:
Bhaskar_Singh said:
concentration is hard on a subject you don't like. For eg I don't like anynsubject except english. And in science I like physics and chemistry. And math is ok for me. And hindi is trash. And sst is fine as well. Sorry for the mention @Bhaskar_Singh but I had to because it uploaded automatically

I can't help with your likes/dislikes. That's inherent. I didn't give shit about any of my academics until I was in my final engineering year. Importance of things is understood naturally and can't bee force fed. 3 years after appearing for JEE made me realise that the sole objective of highly competitive exams or tough subjects is to make the student use to of the hardwork. Most IT private companies(can't talk about other fields but I'm fairly sure is similar) don't give shit about your likes/dislikes/skills etc. They do care if you work hard.
Subjectivity is a joke on MAL. If you implicitly bring in subjectivity in your counter argument, you've already lost the debate. Also this website is a fankid infestation , have pity on those kids by ignoring there quotes as they have absolutely no clue what exactly is going on.
Jul 25, 2021 8:56 AM
Oct 2020
Yik69 said:

I am in 12 th class right know!😂
I scored 50 % barely in class 9 and then 84 % in class 10 and played minecraft 6 hours a day.😂😂

Dont listen to those wo say you cant do it. Just go to market and buy previous year question only. And start doing them only if you got less time.

I too started study at last month 5 hours a day is enough if you go for a 80-90 percent score in class 10. But if you go for a 90-100 % score then my friend you need to work (little) hard, involving smart work.

Plan and just go for it. Remember PYQ's is the KEY To CBSE/ICSE board exams in india.

These fools repeat same question.
Jul 25, 2021 9:14 AM
Aug 2020
Sharad_Ray2139 said:
Yik69 said:

I scored 50 % barely in class 9 and then 84 % in class 10 and played minecraft 6 hours a day.😂😂

Dont listen to those wo say you cant do it. Just go to market and buy previous year question only. And start doing them only if you got less time.

I too started study at last month 5 hours a day is enough if you go for a 80-90 percent score in class 10. But if you go for a 90-100 % score then my friend you need to work (little) hard, involving smart work.

Plan and just go for it. Remember PYQ's is the KEY To CBSE/ICSE board exams in india.

omg you might be really genius that's why your percentage got better. I know that
Jul 25, 2021 9:15 AM

May 2018
Wait watching anime is part of real life, right?
If not so I am imagining watching anime instead of actually doing it?
Jul 25, 2021 9:33 AM
Jan 2021
Yik69 said:
man i am an indian so i will be straight i have been watching animes for past 5yrs now and currently in 12th this year i scored 94.7% in 10th while i only had 64% in 9th. It all depends on your devotion if u get that feeling that u want to just go for revising every important topic solve previous year papers and sample papers and u will crack it open. Boards aren't though at all its all about mental pressure just give equal time to relax yourself too but yeah dont get into animes and games that much u loose your interest in studies and real life. Ofcourse i mean real life is way better than an anime since it has anime 😝 but yeah keep studies up and go kill it. And u don't need to take load about 10th it's just a stepping stone real struggle starts from 11th which subject to choose your aim in life your aspirations College entrance exams,etc. Like I don't know about others but I had a hard time figuring it out that I wanted to do architecture thus took PCM as my subject and am currently preparing for NATA and jee paper-2. U will understand everything slowly
phantom24X7Jul 25, 2021 9:43 AM
Jul 25, 2021 9:41 AM
Aug 2020
phantom24X7 said:
Yik69 said:
man i am an indian so i will be straight i have been watching animes for past 5yrs now and currently in 12th this year i scored 94.7% in 10th while i only had 64% in 9th. It all depends on your devotion if u get that feeling that u want to just go for revising every important topic solve previous year papers and sample papers and u will crack it open. Boards aren't though at all its all about mental pressure just give equal time to relax yourself too but yeah dont get into animes and games that much u loose your interest in studies and real life. Ofcourse i mean real life is way better than an anime since it has anime 😝 but yeah keep studies up and go kill it.
advice from a senior is really precious. Thanks bro
Jul 25, 2021 9:44 AM
Jan 2021
Yik69 said:
phantom24X7 said:
man i am an indian so i will be straight i have been watching animes for past 5yrs now and currently in 12th this year i scored 94.7% in 10th while i only had 64% in 9th. It all depends on your devotion if u get that feeling that u want to just go for revising every important topic solve previous year papers and sample papers and u will crack it open. Boards aren't though at all its all about mental pressure just give equal time to relax yourself too but yeah dont get into animes and games that much u loose your interest in studies and real life. Ofcourse i mean real life is way better than an anime since it has anime 😝 but yeah keep studies up and go kill it.
advice from a senior is really precious. Thanks bro
NO Problem anytime man just I don't see much indians around here so I was pretty amazed seeing one mal discussion page for Indians so😜 I bumped in
Jul 25, 2021 10:05 AM
Oct 2020
Yik69 said:
Sharad_Ray2139 said:

omg you might be really genius that's why your percentage got better. I know that

Bro i am not a genius . I just happend to be lucky with little focused those 1 month. That 1 month was one of the hardest one month of my life(as whole 11th class is worst,even than 12th class). Just be focused 100%. Focus less on anime girls and more on practicing and learning in a month.

Worrying about future is the worse thing you can't afford to do right now. And you got more than 1 month.
Jul 25, 2021 10:09 AM
Aug 2020
Yik69 said:
make a timetable for yourself, study for at least 4 hours a day but keep taking breaks of 10 mins aftr each hour. Im in 10 too bro and i know how much pressure it is for us indians 😞
Jul 25, 2021 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
if I could isekai myself into an anime right now and give up on my real life, I would not need time to think about it, I would do it, so I guess more into anime? but I would have to have powers in that anime, I can't go as a regular dude cause I would just die in a few days
removed-userJul 25, 2021 11:12 AM
Jul 25, 2021 4:03 PM

Aug 2017
Anime is better than real life, anyone who thinks otherwise are just living in denial.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 25, 2021 4:23 PM

Apr 2019
Are there really people who watch anime in the middle of 2021?
Jul 25, 2021 6:25 PM
Aug 2020
Sharad_Ray2139 said:
Yik69 said:

Bro i am not a genius . I just happend to be lucky with little focused those 1 month. That 1 month was one of the hardest one month of my life(as whole 11th class is worst,even than 12th class). Just be focused 100%. Focus less on anime girls and more on practicing and learning in a month.

Worrying about future is the worse thing you can't afford to do right now. And you got more than 1 month.
yeah you're right. I just have to give my best thanks for the advice

More topics from this board

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 )

707supremacist - May 5

91 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7179 by TheBigGuy »»
16 minutes ago

» Check-in for the Spring 2024 season (for those watching a bunch of seasonals)

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

13 by Coaghim »»
19 minutes ago

» Do we need more 30 year old waifus?

Catalano - May 4

36 by VelvetThorns »»
33 minutes ago

» Best purple haired girl?

Spunkert - Jan 29

45 by VelvetThorns »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.