Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 25, 2021 3:57 AM

May 2021
I feel like Falco and Gabi are characters who get too much unneeded attention in the series. I don’t feel like they have much to offer, are a bit useless and are more like side characters. The only big thing that happened around them is
(but even at that scene they could’ve just put another character to do it), except for that one scene they weren’t that special. Most of the scenes they were in wouldn’t change for a bit if they weren’t in it, they didn’t have much to offer in my opinion. I am not trying to hate on them but I just really wonder why they got so much screen time?
Jul 25, 2021 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
Arda52 said:
I feel like Falco and Gabi are characters who get too much unneeded attention in the series. I don’t feel like they have much to offer, are a bit useless and are more like side characters. The only big thing that happened around them is
(but even at that scene they could’ve just put another character to do it), except for that one scene they weren’t that special. Most of the scenes they were in wouldn’t change for a bit if they weren’t in it, they didn’t have much to offer in my opinion. I am not trying to hate on them but I just really wonder why they got so much screen time?

As until season 3 part 2 the focus was on "guys behind the titan walls" and nothing was explored beyond...now we know that there's an entire another country which was actually the ones who made titans and sent some to infiltrate the walls as well.When you understand this it will probably be important to add some side characters who are there from that side because this war is no longer the way we always used to think of was.In simple words these characters or "villains" are important for the story's advancement and would probably have been heroes if they were introduced in the first season.Btw many have dubbed Gabe season 1 eren and it's easy to understand why.
Jul 25, 2021 4:21 AM

Apr 2021
Every character I hated in AOT didn't get killed except for Hanje. That mf Isayama only kills the good ones
I love Monogatari Series
Jul 25, 2021 4:23 AM

Jan 2021
aktiw said:
Every character I hated in AOT didn't get killed except for Hanje. That mf Isayama only kills the good ones

glad somebody dislikes hange around here.
Jul 25, 2021 4:34 AM

Jun 2021
certifiedbinger said:
aktiw said:

whatt Hanji is a Very Good Character.. Come On Man
Jul 25, 2021 4:35 AM

Jun 2021
Arda52 said:
Well They Have a Good Part in the Upcoming Season.. You'll Know So Don't Worry
Jul 25, 2021 4:43 AM

Jul 2020
This season solely focuses on characters that live beyond the walls.I know they didn't contribute anything to the plot so far but think about it.This part solely focuses how a war can turn anyone blind. Even Children. It tells a message that Children don't deserve to live in such a hell place. It also focuses how not everyone on the other side are filled with bad guys. Take Falco for example, he is the most matured kid in this series who just by listening to the story of Eren he believed everything at once without hesitation. Gabi on the other hand is just like how Eren was in the past.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 25, 2021 4:56 AM
May 2021
I like them, I think they are Marleyan version of Eren and Armin :)
Jul 25, 2021 5:10 AM
Nov 2020
I think Falco and Gabi are supposed to show opposing views . Falco sees the Elians as people who were put in an impossible situation where Gabi has a radical narrow view. Island devils! That being said she is the most annoying character and I don’t understand why she’s still alive. Floch should have thrown her off the airship
Jul 25, 2021 5:14 AM

Apr 2020
I dont get your argument....

What do you mean? With emotional ties to Reiner, similarites to Eren and a new perspective for the audience to discover, they make for a pretty great addition to the story...
Jul 25, 2021 6:04 AM
Jan 2017
I personally liked Falco and Gabo's development in the manga, Im not going to spoil it, but I hated both pf them when I was reading it, I keep saying "get this shit outta here" but then realizing each side's point of view, one of the core theme for later chapters, I was really shocked on the other Marleyan's position, specifically the supervisor that oversees Gabi and Falco, it filled the void of what Eren should have filled because Eren's development was not shown because of timeskip and other stuff that im not going to go in to.

If you dont like the show thats fine, I liked the journey, just dont hate on it, I think its very petty to do that shit, if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Jul 25, 2021 6:07 AM

Jan 2021
benny25 said:
certifiedbinger said:

whatt Hanji is a Very Good Character.. Come On Man

eh she's fun to watch ig, but the lecture she gave to floch was so embarassing I actually laughed.
"Maybe it won't be that way". And i was like read the extra pages hun, it did end up that way. I basically dislike everyone in the alliance from Paradis's side.
Jul 25, 2021 7:00 AM

Apr 2021
certifiedbinger said:
aktiw said:

Haha.. hated her from the beginning. Annoying ass b*****
I love Monogatari Series
Jul 25, 2021 9:37 AM
Jul 2021
both in my top 10. gabi has some of the best character development i’ve seen and no one can change my mind
Jul 25, 2021 11:23 AM

Jun 2021
mommy_ari04 said:
both in my top 10. gabi has some of the best character development i’ve seen and no one can change my mind
Gabi Didn't Change Much.. I Still Hate Except For the Thing She Takes Care Of Levi at the End.. Instead Of Gabi You Can Consider Falco.. You Can Say He Had a Good Character Development
Jul 25, 2021 11:23 AM
Mar 2021
Part gave a type of introduction of them but they definitely have a purpose in part 2
Jul 25, 2021 8:46 PM
Mar 2021
They were given screentime to make a grey personality to show that paradise is not hero nor is Marley and I think showing story from their perspective was right way to do it because when other warrior candidates were killed we really felt that eren Yeager is a villain and also falco have a big role in next season
Jul 26, 2021 2:47 AM
Dec 2020
Their current level of attention is warranted, they serve as a median between paradis island and the rest of the world. Also they become much more important character in the manga
Jul 26, 2021 8:21 AM
Apr 2021
Hangee ....R.1.P
Jul 26, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2020
Everyone hates Gabi, not cuz of her nationality and her being the enemy but because of her shit ass personality and the fact that she SPOILER: (killed Sasha). Like seriously all she wanted was to eat some meat and potatos.
Mar 27, 6:50 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to bexdvo
I like them, I think they are Marleyan version of Eren and Armin :)
@bexdvo Same, I also think they're gender-swapped versions of Rapunzel👱🏻‍♀️ and Eugene Fitzherbert👦 from "Tangled" (2010)🎥. I kinda wish there's a spin-off📺 of Falco👦🏼 and Gabi👩 going on an adventure together like "Tangled: The Series" (2018)🇩🇪 because I would love to see more of them.👩🏽‍❤️‍👨🏼
AdrenaMar 29, 12:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

690 by Apreggi »»
Mar 23, 11:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.