Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2021 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
I really enjoyed it, towards the end things fell apart but I'd like to see them make a return. My expectations aren't high but it would be nice to know if I should be content with the shitty ending or hope for another season
Jul 8, 2021 1:34 PM
Sep 2020
This had sooooo much potential. Was so good but the ending was definitely not the best at all
Jul 8, 2021 1:39 PM
Jan 2020
ItsCalcifer said:
I really enjoyed it, towards the end things fell apart but I'd like to see them make a return. My expectations aren't high but it would be nice to know if I should be content with the shitty ending or hope for another season

i wouldn't hope for another season since this was supposed to be the "final episode". its still a possibility, but because of the many "problems" this show has (blue ray sales werent very high has well as production issues), a season 2 is highly unlikely. really sad to see a show with so much potential end this way but i still really enjoyed the first 12 eps and its def worth watching because of its well written characters imo.
cherribeeJul 9, 2021 2:33 AM
Jul 9, 2021 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
juggerknot said:
ItsCalcifer said:

i wouldn't hope for another season since this was supposed to be the "final episode". its still a possibility, but due to production and many other issues this show has, a season 2 is highly unlikely. really sad to see a show with so much potential end this way but oh well.
Reminds of The Promised Neverland, it started out with so much potential
Jul 9, 2021 2:17 AM
Jan 2020
ItsCalcifer said:
juggerknot said:

i wouldn't hope for another season since this was supposed to be the "final episode". its still a possibility, but due to production and many other issues this show has, a season 2 is highly unlikely. really sad to see a show with so much potential end this way but oh well.
ItsCalcifer said:
juggerknot said:

yeah!! i know anime originals dont have the best track record when it comes good endings but its still sad to see such an amazing show that ppl worked so hard on (didnt one of them get sent to the hospital two times while working on the show???) fail. im really glad i watched it tho even if the ending..wasnt the best it still showed us lots of complex characters and storylines.
cherribeeJul 9, 2021 2:21 AM
Jul 9, 2021 2:18 AM

Feb 2020
i'm fairly sure this is it and i'm not sure wether a continuation would be a good idea or not, but i guess we can wait and see for now

tysm iva-🐢💜

Jul 9, 2021 2:24 AM

Nov 2009
the BD sales haven't been so hot. Wouldn't expect a season 2 unfortunately.
Jul 9, 2021 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Olivi125 said:
i'm fairly sure this is it and i'm not sure wether a continuation would be a good idea or not, but i guess we can wait and see for now
I just need answers to all the questions that weren't answered in the special episode.

All the review websites say episode 13 "wrapped up the series nicely" wtf, it left me with more questions than it answered
Jul 9, 2021 11:07 AM

Feb 2020
ItsCalcifer said:
Olivi125 said:
I just need answers to all the questions that weren't answered in the special episode.

All the review websites say episode 13 "wrapped up the series nicely" wtf, it left me with more questions than it answered

Tbh I don't know a single person that was satisfied with this special...
I just don't know if some made up reasoning and brainless shit would make for a good second season and that's why I'm contemplating yk

tysm iva-🐢💜

Jul 9, 2021 12:17 PM

Jan 2020
mhm. I don't think a sequel for this will ever happen

Jan 7, 2022 7:09 PM
May 2021
This is way after everyone stopped talking about this show, but I just watched it and wanted to give my two cents on this topic in hopes of someone reading it someday.

What the hell was this episode. First things first, am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY bad animations in this episode. There is literally a scene where the main girl is "running" away, and you know how that usually looks? The object gets smaller and seems further away/goes up the sceen. Well there she was literally running in place for a good 10 seconds. There were also some other very obvious scenes, but I can't be bothered to list them all here.

And now the episode itself. I have two opinions: 1)It was absolutely terrible. It made nore questions than it answered, the series was already a little hard to understand and not miss anything and this just made it impossible to get everything. 2) If this was a setup for season 2 and they actually answer all of the questions in it (to this point atleast for me it is atleast a solid 20) then this was a great episode and a truly epic cliffhanger (except for the animations. I was almost puked when watching those few scenes)
May 9, 2022 3:37 PM
Dec 2018
i wont waste a single second again on this show
#kyoanistrong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Special Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 29, 2021

319 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 4:22 AM

» Why is this episode considered worse than the others?

Lucifrost - Aug 20, 2023

11 by Piromysl »»
Aug 27, 2023 2:14 PM

» So what disappointed you the most? ( 1 2 )

Tweaks - Jul 1, 2021

59 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 15, 2023 2:18 PM

» Really hoping this gets a sequel at some point

APolygons2 - Oct 6, 2022

8 by daff-quess »»
Oct 8, 2022 8:18 PM

» Change the Entry Picture request

RandomGuyScott - Aug 23, 2022

18 by pri_arts_ »»
Aug 24, 2022 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.