Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 6, 2021 3:37 AM
Aug 2021
HagePotPotato said:
Thomas92 said:

You really think anyone is going to revolt over some foreigners(especially when it means you have less competition over food)? All of the examples i gave to get money have been used by countries in the past and none of the countries have been destroyed by those actions.
Also morality has nothing to do with it i just said it was the safe bet, not that it was good or morally acceptable.

there have never been revolts or revolutions over taxing the public over petty things? there have never been revolts or revolutions over essentially enslaving people (in this case forcing them to go to war for you)? there have never been revolts or revolutions when the government/rulers stripped land, titles, and money from its citizens? shirley, you're not serious. most refugees are elderly, women, and children btw

none of that stuff is a "safe bet". and my point was, for someone to proffer those ideas as good, they must be lacking in morals and ethics

Ok you you are probably right about refugees being women/children/elderly, that was my mistake to assume. Logical move would then to throw them out of the country. However stripping vassals clean of assets under false claims was not that uncommon thing to do (especially when they were problematic). Window tax was in a lot of places and I don't think anyone revolted over that, beard tax was in russia and nobody revolted over that. Logic doesn't care about morals, I just think what would be the best move. Ps I hope there's no bad blood between us I just like to think possible solutions even if I wouldn't choose em.
Thomas92Aug 6, 2021 5:45 AM
Aug 10, 2021 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
This seems like an interesting anime! I like anime that shows the main character, an otherworlder, tries to rebuild a nation or a country for the better!

I noticed something about the time the main character of this series got transported to the other world. It was similar to Tate no Yuusha's! Interestingly, even the monsters too! Except many differences are found.
Sep 18, 2021 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was boring until the princess came and started talking with the hero, that part was good.
Sep 22, 2021 10:40 PM

Jan 2013
The world feels very bland, and the Disney-like royalty and nobles does not help one bit. A total rando gets the throne after three days...
CondemneDioSep 22, 2021 10:44 PM
Sep 28, 2021 12:10 AM

Apr 2009
It had to be Machiavelli the last thing he read before being isekaid. *sigh*

Yes, yes, macroeconomics, politics and all that shite.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 8, 2022 2:31 PM

May 2008
It's kind of dry to start with, they dumped the whole plot and what looks like every sub plot onto the viewer in the first episode, I'll give it two more episodes before I pull the plug if needed
Feb 15, 2022 8:50 AM

May 2021
How can 6k people rate this anime a 10?
This isekai is literally very bad . The idea was fine and all but the fat food testing man and all that food broadcasting stuff felt so bad . The anime deserves no more than 6 . There were tons of cringe moments too .
Apr 27, 2022 11:52 PM

Jun 2020
Watched this because of Tensai Ouji and it really is similar although this takes it a much serious approach and is very analytical

Just like that Kazuya got isekai'd no kill count for bus-kun this time, That was a boatload of information that I need to intake prob just incompetent all in all like they summoned a hero just for auditing and I'm like yeah that's it

Well things are escalating dialogue wise it's quite fast and I can probably keep up with it just don't give information like an F1 championship.
May 3, 2022 4:46 AM

Sep 2012
so this is more like world builder isekai instead of hero fighting he governs the nation

kind of like demon lord retry and spice and wolf

Saksham_Mehra said:
This isekai is literally very bad . The idea was fine and all but the fat food testing man and all that food broadcasting stuff felt so bad . The anime deserves no more than 6 . There were tons of cringe moments too .

cause they like it a lot, different ppl different tastes

8/10 from me
Sugram22May 12, 2022 6:38 AM
May 6, 2022 5:32 PM

Dec 2018
now that i see it i remember watching it but it wasn't on my list so i guess i'll do it again, looks fun
May 12, 2022 5:30 PM

May 2021
Sugram22 said:
so this is more like world builder isekai instead of hero fighting he governs the nation

Saksham_Mehra said:

8/10 from me
even as a world builder isekai this one might be the worst .
May 12, 2022 7:33 PM
Aug 2018
Saksham_Mehra said:
Sugram22 said:

8/10 from me
stop this is good anime, if u not like u can ignore, u have no right to interfere, u cannot force others to believe u or change their opinion, if people think it deserve 10 they can rate it,u cannot force others to change their opinion, u have no right,
Jun 1, 2022 11:59 PM

Jul 2015
Damn Souma gets isekaied and the first thing he decides to do is the country's massive amount of financial paperwork, truly an aspiring Japanese salarayman.

Oct 2, 2022 8:18 PM
Mar 2021
faster paced than expected but really good. Enjoyable
Jan 9, 2023 4:14 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Our hero reads The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.. Well, this certainly can be useful to him later..
Gran Chaos Empire.. Now this sounds totally not menacing at all..
Well, that's a good point.. That even if you'll manage to give away hero now.. There still will be future payments.. So some other solutions are needed..
It seems that the queen is quite smart herself.. She smiles like this warmly.. But understands everything, like the word Kazuya said..
I wonder, if 2 millions is a lot or not.. By today modern world standards - it's a small country.. But by times the hero is in - is that a lot or not?.. As Elfrieden Kingdom has 2 millions, it's written in transition screen.. It seems that on the map they are pretty decent, like among top 5 biggest countries, or so, if not a bit higher..
Well.. That is a bold move by king indeed, yeah..
And here is our heroine.. Her worries are understandable..
I'm glad that Kazuya and Liscia are able to talk things out honestly..
Jan 24, 2023 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
Sayan_Pal said:
Saksham_Mehra said:
stop this is good anime, if u not like u can ignore, u have no right to interfere, u cannot force others to believe u or change their opinion, if people think it deserve 10 they can rate it,u cannot force others to change their opinion, u have no right,
sad thing that i know just 1 reactor that did both seasons reaction videos to this few did just 1season and few half season

only1 with both seasons, that's sad that there is not more
https://www.youtube.com/@FreshestAnime
Jan 24, 2023 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
Gendolfas said:
Hm.. Our hero reads The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.. Well, this certainly can be useful to him later..
Gran Chaos Empire.. Now this sounds totally not menacing at all..
Well, that's a good point.. That even if you'll manage to give away hero now.. There still will be future payments.. So some other solutions are needed..
It seems that the queen is quite smart herself.. She smiles like this warmly.. But understands everything, like the word Kazuya said..
I wonder, if 2 millions is a lot or not.. By today modern world standards - it's a small country.. But by times the hero is in - is that a lot or not?.. As Elfrieden Kingdom has 2 millions, it's written in transition screen.. It seems that on the map they are pretty decent, like among top 5 biggest countries, or so, if not a bit higher..
Well.. That is a bold move by king indeed, yeah..
And here is our heroine.. Her worries are understandable..
I'm glad that Kazuya and Liscia are able to talk things out honestly..
it was funny, when he said u can cancel the engagement she said that irresponsible, u think u can do all that with few years? skipping that topic cause she is no longer sure does she want to cancel lol,  i was grinning hard 
Feb 6, 2023 11:36 PM
Aug 2018
stop,it can get more
Sugram22 said:
Sayan_Pal said:
sad thing that i know just 1 reactor that did both seasons reaction videos to this few did just 1season and few half season

only1 with both seasons, that's sad that there is not more
https://www.youtube.com/@FreshestAnime
May 4, 2023 11:19 PM

Nov 2022
The story is looking good I don't like politics in real life but those tricks, tactics, and even dirty moves are good to observe.

First episode is promising but I didn't thought that king will step down, he was hardly able to talk to hero, so he must be bad with politics so he did right at his place.
Jun 22, 2023 4:47 AM
Dec 2022
The hero was summoned to the kingdom as an offering to its allies. He was made a king by the previous king who abdicated.
Jul 16, 2023 10:44 PM
Jul 2020
Ehh it's fine i guess. Pretty mid start if im gona be honest.
Oct 29, 2023 12:41 PM
Oct 2023
It’s fine, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dec 4, 2023 7:48 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, he suddenly became a king
Mar 3, 4:03 PM
Dec 2021
I think this is the best show ive seen
Apr 30, 8:51 PM

Dec 2022
How many refugees do there need to be to cause such an expansive and verdant kingdom to have a food shortage? Providing for them should be the least of a kingdom's concerns if it's struggling to keep the native population alive, especially when they can be diverted to other territories.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

91 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

87 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

99 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

140 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

146 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 9:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.