Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2021 11:14 PM
Apr 2021
PLEASE NO SPOILERS. I’m getting pretty into mha again after first watching it about a year ago and loving it but after this arc my hype is sort of unsatisfied. It’s not like I hated this arc but I definitely found myself wanting more from the series. I’ve already gotten a minor spoiler about post war arc deku and that kinda pissed me off and caused this whole thought of maybe I should read just the manga. Manga readers, what should I do? And what got you into reading manga (just out of curiosity)
Jun 22, 2021 11:15 PM

Jul 2020
If you want to avoid spoilers then you should read it.Otherwise,you can just watch the Anime and stay off social media.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 22, 2021 11:18 PM
Jul 2020
Yeah I would read, the art is amazing and the anime is pretty slow paced. Read from chapter 218
Jun 22, 2021 11:28 PM
Nov 2020
well, the shitty arc is over so you can wait for the anime. bones is changing MVA and endeavors agency arc order which i think is a great change. but if you still want to read the manga, read chapter 218
Jun 23, 2021 12:47 AM
Jul 2019
You could read manga or see how bones adapts MVA, which I think they could pull off halfway well but production as a whole has been struggling outside of a few sakuga scenes and ever since s4 it has not been as good as the manga.

Jun 23, 2021 1:30 AM
Jan 2021
Mayhem_Psywar said:
well, the shitty arc is over so you can wait for the anime. bones is changing MVA and endeavors agency arc order which i think is a great change. but if you still want to read the manga, read chapter 218
odd question but which arc is the one everyone loved MVA or endeavor agency?
Jun 23, 2021 1:32 AM
Nov 2020
SadBoiRy said:
Mayhem_Psywar said:
odd question but which arc is the one everyone loved MVA or endeavor agency?
It is MVA (my villain academia) arc
Jun 23, 2021 5:40 AM
Jul 2020
Good arcs are about to get animated, just stick with anime until season 5 ends.
Jun 23, 2021 8:00 AM

May 2021
From what I heard I’m thinking you should watch the next arc it’s not as good as the one they skipped but they will go back to it (note I don’t read manga but this is what I heard in mal forums and other places)
Jun 23, 2021 8:58 AM
Dec 2019
Yes, the manga has much better pacing, and the last few chapters have been AMAZING.
Jun 23, 2021 12:09 PM
Mar 2021
I felt the same way as you. I felt like nothing that exciting had been happening so decided to read the manga. I started reading it like a month ago. I really enjoy it way more than the anime so yeah i recommend you read the manga.
Live...so that when it's your time to go, people will say,
"You fought well."
Jun 23, 2021 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
I’m not really a manga reader but I bought the manga for some of the next arcs (Mva and endeavour arc) and I’m going to read it but for me I thought that was a good decision so I think u should read
Jun 23, 2021 8:10 PM
Apr 2021
Honestly I kinda agree. It seems like the episodes are dragging a little bit, so I just have gotten the manga (my boyfriend bought it for me, he’s great). I just want to get ahead of the show and get to the real meat of the season I guess. So yea I’d get the manga lol
Jun 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Aug 2020
Eh. It's just battle shounen. Animation will be good, Bones definitely won't disappoint.

Read manga if you really are interested in the plot or if you are a hardcore fan.
Jun 24, 2021 9:02 PM
Jan 2016
supersi17498 said:
PLEASE NO SPOILERS. I’m getting pretty into mha again after first watching it about a year ago and loving it but after this arc my hype is sort of unsatisfied. It’s not like I hated this arc but I definitely found myself wanting more from the series. I’ve already gotten a minor spoiler about post war arc deku and that kinda pissed me off and caused this whole thought of maybe I should read just the manga. Manga readers, what should I do? And what got you into reading manga (just out of curiosity)
YES READ THE MANGA, it’s milestones better than the anime because Horikoshi knows his shit
Jun 25, 2021 1:51 AM

Jun 2021
supersi17498 said:

Well if you don’t like spoilers, and want to be fulfilled again, then I strongly recommend reading the manga. I am a pretty big mha fan so I’m somewhat jaded about it but I can honestly say if you like shounen action then MHA manga will have you reading until you’re current. I look forward to it every new chapter. Almost as much as I look forward to one piece manga “weekly” releases! I’m fairly new to reading the manga of certain anime myself, I started strictly cuz I am impatient and can’t wait to know what happens. What I found though, to no real surprise, is that the anime (no matter which one) can’t compare to how reading the manga makes you feel. It’s so much more inclusive and exciting. Like reading a book vs the movie, you can just do so much more with reading. I look so forward to every new chapter of MHA. I also read One Piece, Black Clover, Fairy Tail: 100 year quest along with MHA, so it’s fun having new chapters to look forward to. Good luck!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

203 by Roselittlepony »»
May 5, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

189 by GaiusNereus »»
May 3, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Chocolate_chip »»
May 2, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

198 by TheCallofBeer »»
Apr 30, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

167 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 29, 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.