Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 26, 2023 2:29 AM
Oct 2020
Overall, pretty good. There were some weak moments through the story and I felt like the ending could be a bit tweaked, maybe remove the last loop, but still, I'm satisfied. 7/10 Thank you Tappei!
Apr 29, 2023 12:13 PM
Aug 2019
I wanted to cry. Beautiful. Can't manage any other words right now.
May 6, 2023 9:05 PM
Jul 2022
Hit my soul. Loved the song and bittersweet
May 17, 2023 4:40 PM
Jun 2019
I don't know why but eps 13 when Vivy singing i'm crying 😢😢

Very great anime i rate 100/100

I hope vivy get 2nd season, i want see vivy story after AI war end and hope can see all sister again
Jun 27, 2023 9:34 AM
Aug 2021
Absolutely phenomenal. This series has one of the best animation I've seen in general, one of the best songs/openings and a fucking great story easy high 9/low 10.
Jul 6, 2023 9:17 AM
Dec 2020
This was a really great anime. It put's into perspective to the hypothetical question to what happens if AI takes over and decide to annihilate humans. And I absolutely loved the fighting scenes
Jul 6, 2023 8:29 PM
Jun 2023
I loved this show, I can't say much else
Jul 19, 2023 9:55 PM

Jun 2021
I really have no words to put it how great was the final, the final scenes were super satisfactory, before and after vivy sings "fluorite eye's song" and the post-credits, great final the culmination of a masterpiece of this new decade too epic man fuoah!!!!
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Aug 4, 2023 5:59 PM
May 2023
That ending is beautiful but so bittersweet. I grew to love Vivy throughout the show and even though her body is still alive it still makes me sad that she as a person is gone forever.
Aug 6, 2023 2:44 AM

Dec 2020
Wtf happened ? The heck happened to this anime ? What the actual cs was happening throughout the episode ?

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Aug 27, 2023 4:01 AM
Sep 2020
i dont care if they remade her i cried myself to sleep after watching it, love this anime so much im only upset i didnt watch it sooner
Sep 27, 2023 1:06 PM
Sep 2023
Epic ending for an epic anime, with the best anime song at the end !

This episode is the most rezero-esque of all. She speedruns the ending because she is now full of determination, and she knows what to do.

The resolution may look like a Deus-ex machina, but it's just like that in the third Matrix : it's the chosen one, as told beforehand, so it has special privileges. Her character has progressed so much she now has become the most human artilect.

I still don't know if at the end, she is the last artilect functioning, or if they just all forgot everything.
come2Sep 27, 2023 1:13 PM
Oct 7, 2023 4:54 PM

Jan 2013
What a bittersweet ending.
Vivy through all of her experiences, her decisions became more than just an A.I., she became something similar to what we define as a "human"

Vivy chose of her own free will to sacrifice herself and the other A.I. to save the human race, something the Archive gave her the choice for for as she was more evolved than the Archive itself so she would logically make the better choice.

Our decisions, our memories is what defines us.
I think with that in mind I think the anime displayed it beautifully how Vivy evolved and the impact she had.

Storytelling was great, the animation and the art were a feast to look at, this anime had it all.
I think the story could've worked without time travel too as it was really about A.I. or specifically Vivy evolving (looking at Detroit Become Human for example) but it was fantastic either way.

9/10
Also I loved the songs, the final song especially just hit hard with the last few scenes.

"My mission is to make everyone happy through my singing",
You fulfilled your mission in life Vivy <3
PrOxAntoOct 7, 2023 5:09 PM
Nov 10, 2023 8:09 AM
Oct 2022
Absolutely beaitiful
Nov 11, 2023 3:57 AM

Oct 2023
This anime was fantastic. I'm surprised more people haven't watched it even though it came out in 2021. Probably my favorite anime original.
Nov 25, 2023 1:20 AM
Dec 2013
It was great at the start but started getting really episodic like a kids cartoon. New problem! Time (get it?) for the crime fighting duo to step up again with their briefing of the mission and lots of fighting and mental anguish. They save the day! Again! But not without some sacrifice and killing someone they didn't want to (again).

The ending was pretty entertaining but felt rushed because we didn't get the time for all of the context to come in like the new Toak leader's story or Elizabeth's revival or the scientist's family and what happened. It was all just told to us like we were being reminded instead of introduced to it all.

The final ending was weird though. The final choice was hers, but apparently not, because they had to fight to the central computer and upload the virus anyways. And the Archive just threw a satellite at her when she made her choice.

And for the after credit finale, the usual "she's not actually dead, just lost her memories and a new haircut". But didn't they just revive Elizabeth with an old backup? You're telling me the scientist that sent her back and the cube AI both never thought to copy her data during all of this, even when they sent it over to go back again?

Overall, the anime was good, but not great; 7/10.
Feb 10, 6:57 PM

Mar 2010
Vivy finally dies as well. No one was safe in this anime lol.
Feb 21, 1:38 PM
Mar 2015
Like the other dude said above the Grace Arc was the highlight of the show… so intense, tragic and unforgettable

The Ophelia Arc ain't half bad either. Great fights & Diva's swan song & the farewell/switch was quite emotional

Show has lots of predictable moments and goes a bit downhill near the end... I mean, how did Archive come to the conclusion that humans shd be eliminated? There simply hasn't been enough worldbuilding for that kinda reveal. It simply came outta nowhere. And then she's like "Since you, Vivy, is the first AI with a free will so you get the final say", that's just random af. Still a great anime in this anime dark age filled to the brim with braindead MMO isekais

Now I'm gonna buy the vocal soundtrack and listen to it for weeks

O and, love the banter
GavrocheN7Feb 21, 4:48 PM
Mar 9, 8:30 AM

Jun 2020
Wow! Amazing original.... It was awesome despite having its flaws.
Mar 18, 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Expectation from anime: Something-something Sci-Fi, androids, near future, artificial intelligence... music? Alright, sounds okay, please at least be better than Wonder Egg Priority I watched yesterday.

Reality: Author simply played games 'Detroit: Become Human' and 'NieR: Automata', then watched anime 'Plastic Memories' and of course 'Ghost in the Shell'. Inspired, yeah, what a sneaky word for describing 'take freely anything you like from others and then do a superficial adaptation work' due lack of understanding of what made these games and anime good, it's basically a rewrite.

Sure, this anime is better than Wonder Egg Priority as I hoped but still I watched it and saw just another generic anime with emotional manipulations at plot points where I wanted to see a brain food since it's about A.I. and sci-fi but no. The ending is just some blue ending from Mass Effect or something, MC mind was erased and now it's another person, Vivy and Diva are both dead at this rate, yeah, very optimistic. For some reason this anime reminded the one completely different in terms of genres and representation - Violet Evergarden, it was pretty depressive and slow while Vivy is pretty fast paced but the mood is kinda similar. Plus all these emotional peaks here and there made by mostly calm MCs. Both are made with a focus on some rulebook or something like that since follow clear rules and regulations. I simply don't believe that such anime made with at least small personal spark or sudden inspiration. One thing simply noticing the familiar plot twists and personality types but another thing is noticing the generic scheme of anime production with strict plan where and how put a viewer in needed mood by a emotional shock.
LawgunMar 18, 2:34 PM
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

257 by Nextella »»
Apr 24, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

165 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2021

235 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

295 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

165 by Lawgun »»
Mar 18, 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.