Forum Settings
Forums
Plunderer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2021 2:51 AM

Jul 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rihito vs Firenda fight was so underwhelming, I was expecting a way better and longer fight than this.

So Rihito's reaction speed was always that fast even before he became a Baron? I have such a mixed feeling about that one. Also, it turns the reasons why Rihito always lose in most of his fight wasn't because the enemy being stronger than him, but because he doesn't want to hurt anyone and he would rather getting himself killed than fighting.......... wuf???

That ending....... so Rihito vs Firenda and the clones at the next chapter?

I have such a mixed thought about this chapter overall lol. Based on the pacing, I expect the manga will gonna ends in two more chapters or 6 chapters if Minazuki wants the manga to ends at Vol. 20 (Since his previous work SnO also have 20 volumes in total).
Sep 7, 2021 2:12 PM
Sep 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rihito vs Firenda fight was so underwhelming, I was expecting a way better and longer fight than this.

So Rihito's reaction speed was always that fast even before he became a Baron? I have such a mixed feeling about that one. Also, it turns the reasons why Rihito always lose in most of his fight wasn't because the enemy being stronger than him, but because he doesn't want to hurt anyone and he would rather getting himself killed than fighting.......... wuf???

That ending....... so Rihito vs Firenda and the clones at the next chapter?

I have such a mixed thought about this chapter overall lol. Based on the pacing, I expect the manga will gonna ends in two more chapters or 6 chapters if Minazuki wants the manga to ends at Vol. 20 (Since his previous work SnO also have 20 volumes in total).
Can you tell me where did you read it? I could speak Japanese so don't mind give me a raw or maybe the legal sc that's will be better actually.
Nov 25, 2021 5:58 AM

Oct 2017
Rihito's power combination is broken af. With his visual ability and his speed, he is untouchable. His ability's true nature was a nice plot twist.
Oct 23, 2022 3:10 PM
Dec 2015
That s why power levels are always sht lmao
Ngl i m immagining him tiptoeing around his enemy at super speed just for the luls

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 83 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jun 27, 2022

6 by Mahdir99 »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2015

8 by _JAPA__085_ »»
Nov 20, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 54 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Sep 29, 2019

3 by Mcag »»
Oct 23, 2022 1:30 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 82 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 27, 2022

2 by 00RATUL00 »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 78 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 26, 2021

2 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
May 23, 2022 7:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.