Forum Settings
Forums
Plunderer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2016
Didn't expect the BD's extra chapters would be included into the last volume. Anyway:

Extra 1:
For those who keep claiming Hina's backstory doesn't make sense, this one pretty much explained all of your question lol.

Lol so Rihito was the one who teached Hina her hunting skills (And become yandere).

Extra 2:
What the hell did I just read? Lol

Extra 3:
Nothing much to say aside that it seemly hinted how lNana ended up loving Jail in the first place.

Extra 4:
Poor Nana, Rihito has already became insane when this took place. I kinda like how Douan tried to cheer Nana up here.
Jul 31, 2022 2:56 PM
Apr 2020
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Didn't expect the BD's extra chapters would be included into the last volume. Anyway:

Extra 1:
For those who keep claiming Hina's backstory doesn't make sense, this one pretty much explained all of your question lol.

Lol so Rihito was the one who teached Hina her hunting skills (And become yandere).

Extra 2:
What the hell did I just read? Lol

Extra 3:
Nothing much to say aside that it seemly hinted how lNana ended up loving Jail in the first place.

Extra 4:
Poor Nana, Rihito has already became insane when this took place. I kinda like how Douan tried to cheer Nana up here.

Could I ask you where did you read the final chapter?, I’ve been searching for days now and I haven’t found it
Aug 2, 2022 2:39 AM

Jul 2016
Akf_qtr1 said:
Could I ask you where did you read the final chapter?, I’ve been searching for days now and I haven’t found it

I don;t know if you're really asking for the final chapter or if you actually refers to the extra chapters, but you can pretty much find them on reddit lol.
Aug 25, 2022 8:35 PM

Feb 2019
Man I can’t believe it’s finally over. Don’t care what anyone says I loved plunderer. Seeing Hina and Rihito happy and married and their kid being held by the commander… perfect. Feel pretty empty now that it’s over but everyone got a perfect ending. The story got a little wacky down the stretch so I did drop my score slightly, but loved it.
Aug 13, 2023 8:23 AM
Apr 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Man I can’t believe it’s finally over. Don’t care what anyone says I loved plunderer. Seeing Hina and Rihito happy and married and their kid being held by the commander… perfect. Feel pretty empty now that it’s over but everyone got a perfect ending. The story got a little wacky down the stretch so I did drop my score slightly, but loved it.
Where did you read it? I can't find the last chapter
Aug 13, 2023 10:12 AM

Feb 2019
Mahdir99 said:
Marinate1016 said:
Where did you read it? I can't find the last chapter

Man this was a year ago lmao
Aug 13, 2023 11:11 AM
Apr 2017
Actually I found it today.
But it was not English translated

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2015

8 by _JAPA__085_ »»
Nov 20, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 73 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - May 26, 2021

3 by Mcag »»
Oct 23, 2022 3:10 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 54 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Sep 29, 2019

3 by Mcag »»
Oct 23, 2022 1:30 PM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 82 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 27, 2022

2 by 00RATUL00 »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Chapter 78 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Nov 26, 2021

2 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
May 23, 2022 7:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.