Forum Settings
Forums

To everyone who's complaining about the ending [Only for everyone who's already read chapter 138 and 139]

Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 2, 2021 5:41 AM

Dec 2020
Chill bro, the anime will be 100 times better, why? This is probably (probably) how the manga will be adapted for the last eps:
1-2 minute : Armin use talk no jutsu
2-5 minute : Previous titan shifter start appearing and help the alliance
6 minute : Armin transform and destroy the founding titan + Levi cut Zeke's neck (or head I can't tell the difference)
6-7 minute : Rumbling stop and everyone meet their family in fort salta, yay happy ending. haha sike, Eren's is bacc. Hallucigenia make all Eldians in the fort salta turn into titan and protect him (or her idk, is Hallucigenia even have gender?)
7-8 minute : Annie, Lainah (I mean Reiner lol), and Pieck flooded with despair and try to stop Hallugecinia from connecting with Eren. Armin fight Eren (again)
8-9.5 minute: Mikasa trying to break into Eren's titan mouth, Armin get punched in the face by Eren (again). Mikasa got some memory (not really a memory but... alternative outcome) from Eren. Then Mikasa cut Eren's neck (again idk it's counted as neck or head) and kiss him
10-11 minute: Eren bring Armin's memory back about his conversation with Armin and show dessert, ice stuff (idk what it's called, is it Antartica or what?) and hell (I mean volcano) to Armin and talk about the smiley titan
16-17 minute: Eren and Armin having a small talk in the sea about Mikasa, and his freedom. Then Eren just got fu<k!ng punched in the face
18-18.5 minute: Mikasa carry Eren's head and show it so Armin. Everyone turn back to their human form, yay actual happy ending.. haha sike you think I'm gonna say "haha sike, that's the wrong ending". That's real ending
19 minute: *Shinzou wo Sasageyo moment*
19.5 minute: Everyone meet their family (again), Mikasa bring Eren's head back to paradis, and those fu<ck!ng Marleyans start to point their gun to Eldians (fu<c!ng again), and Armin use talk no jutsu (once again)
20-20.5 minute: Narator (Armin VA) tell us about what happen to the world 4 years after the "Battle", it's not even a battle anymore in my opinion, it's a chaos
20-21.5: Alliance go for a journey to make "Peace contract" with the whole world. And Reiner just show his new f3t!sh (He sniff Historia's hand writing). And they show Levi in UK with really cool sitting pose
21.5-24: Mikasa laying beside a graveyard (Probably Eren's graveyard) under a tree that's looks like Eren's favourite resting place, and she talk about Armin and others journey then suddenly a birb (yes, birb, not bird. for the meme) wrapping her scarf, and just flew away. And she say "Thank you... for wrapping this scarf... around me, Eren" *Some really sad music played in the background at the same time when Mikasa's scene start*

Credit start rolling in

Directed and created by Eren

So... at least it's will have that kind of emotion like. ... Angel Beats, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and many more. Just wait and see the last eps by yourself next year
May 2, 2021 6:03 AM

Dec 2020
What I'm trying to say it, chapter 139 feel bad only because you read chapter 138 and 129 with interval 1 month. So you just didn't get the feeling. And when the anime combine those chapter to one eps, the last chapter gonna feels difference.
May 2, 2021 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
Its just bad no matter how you look at it , nothing can save this disaster of an ending.
May 2, 2021 12:34 PM

Dec 2020
Well, first they need a better reason for Eren to kill mom,
and then a better reason for Eren to hate titans for it,
and then a better reason for Eren to ask Lainah why his mom die.
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '๐•ƒ๐•„๐”ธ๐•†๐”ธ๐•†๐•„๐”ธ๐•†๐”ธ'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

May 3, 2021 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe they tried to pull off a code geass like ending but failed.I was expecting at the end that eren would die but to permanently ally Marley and eldia.
May 3, 2021 1:56 PM

Oct 2020
make eren something other than a bird. Come on Isayama, you ruined my boy
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
May 3, 2021 2:21 PM

Jan 2020
The voice acting and visuals for the anime adaptation will carry

May 3, 2021 5:01 PM

Mar 2018
Nice post but it's created and directed by Ymir not Aaron.
May 3, 2021 9:54 PM

Jul 2017
Yeah... anime format really ain't saving this one either. I really wouldn't know what hit me if I tuned into that for the first time, my god lol.

May 3, 2021 10:10 PM

Oct 2020
No that... doesn't work either lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2021 1:25 AM
Apr 2021
MrBrawlz said:

Also get rid of the whole deal with Eren being an incel lol, the most hilarious thing about it is that it also rubs off on Mikasa I can totally see her live her entire life in celibacy out of loyalty to Eren.
Isayama at least seem'd to be trying to portray it as pathetic, but it doesn't actually work when he very likely literally gets his wish and Mikasa just lives a life of celibacy lol.
May 4, 2021 4:02 AM

Jul 2019
MrBrawlz said:

Ummm? U joking right?

May 4, 2021 8:36 PM
Nov 2020
Arcimillion said:
Maheshwar said:
Maybe they tried to pull off a code geass like ending but failed.I was expecting at the end that eren would die but to permanently ally Marley and eldia.

I dont think something like this was possible in AOT World (or even the real World). Death of one person does not mean that all his followers will just sit

Lol In CG is also the same after the death of lelouch Rebellion and conflict still exist
May 5, 2021 3:10 AM
Dec 2020
Zerovoly24 said:
Arcimillion said:

I dont think something like this was possible in AOT World (or even the real World). Death of one person does not mean that all his followers will just sit

Lol In CG is also the same after the death of lelouch Rebellion and conflict still exist
CG ending worked because it gave somwthing more to admire in Lelouch as a character. With Eren, hell no, I'd have stabbed him to death right then and there.
May 5, 2021 5:10 AM

Oct 2019
MilkShakeT said:
and then a better reason for Eren to hate titans for it

That's going to be extremely hard to do. Well whatever I'm going to drop the anime after 123 gets adapted regardless.
May 5, 2021 5:15 AM
Mar 2019
holy sht i cant wait for the talk no jutsu. isayama really made zeke look like an idiot. like bruh they just woke up and beat eren lmaoo. talk about a final battle without any casualties
May 5, 2021 6:30 AM

Dec 2020
AcbSnakeDemon said:
MilkShakeT said:
and then a better reason for Eren to hate titans for it

That's going to be extremely hard to do. Well whatever I'm going to drop the anime after 123 gets adapted regardless.

Tbh that's a pretty gud place to end
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '๐•ƒ๐•„๐”ธ๐•†๐”ธ๐•†๐•„๐”ธ๐•†๐”ธ'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

May 5, 2021 5:31 PM

Sep 2017
People are complaining?
May 6, 2021 9:57 AM

Dec 2020
Alpha_Druid said:
Nice post but it's created and directed by Ymir not Aaron.

Ymir get directed by Eren later, so.... but... who's directing each other first? fvck, a joke comment just makes me confused
May 7, 2021 4:07 AM
Sep 2020
AndreCraft_012 said:
Chill bro, the anime will be 100 times better, why? This is probably (probably) how the manga will be adapted for the last eps:
1-2 minute : Armin use talk no jutsu
2-5 minute : Previous titan shifter start appearing and help the alliance
6 minute : Armin transform and destroy the founding titan + Levi cut Zeke's neck (or head I can't tell the difference)
6-7 minute : Rumbling stop and everyone meet their family in fort salta, yay happy ending. haha sike, Eren's is bacc. Hallucigenia make all Eldians in the fort salta turn into titan and protect him (or her idk, is Hallucigenia even have gender?)
7-8 minute : Annie, Lainah (I mean Reiner lol), and Pieck flooded with despair and try to stop Hallugecinia from connecting with Eren. Armin fight Eren (again)
8-9.5 minute: Mikasa trying to break into Eren's titan mouth, Armin get punched in the face by Eren (again). Mikasa got some memory (not really a memory but... alternative outcome) from Eren. Then Mikasa cut Eren's neck (again idk it's counted as neck or head) and kiss him
10-11 minute: Eren bring Armin's memory back about his conversation with Armin and show dessert, ice stuff (idk what it's called, is it Antartica or what?) and hell (I mean volcano) to Armin and talk about the smiley titan
16-17 minute: Eren and Armin having a small talk in the sea about Mikasa, and his freedom. Then Eren just got fu<k!ng punched in the face
18-18.5 minute: Mikasa carry Eren's head and show it so Armin. Everyone turn back to their human form, yay actual happy ending.. haha sike you think I'm gonna say "haha sike, that's the wrong ending". That's real ending
19 minute: *Shinzou wo Sasageyo moment*
19.5 minute: Everyone meet their family (again), Mikasa bring Eren's head back to paradis, and those fu<ck!ng Marleyans start to point their gun to Eldians (fu<c!ng again), and Armin use talk no jutsu (once again)
20-20.5 minute: Narator (Armin VA) tell us about what happen to the world 4 years after the "Battle", it's not even a battle anymore in my opinion, it's a chaos
20-21.5: Alliance go for a journey to make "Peace contract" with the whole world. And Reiner just show his new f3t!sh (He sniff Historia's hand writing). And they show Levi in UK with really cool sitting pose
21.5-24: Mikasa laying beside a graveyard (Probably Eren's graveyard) under a tree that's looks like Eren's favourite resting place, and she talk about Armin and others journey then suddenly a birb (yes, birb, not bird. for the meme) wrapping her scarf, and just flew away. And she say "Thank you... for wrapping this scarf... around me, Eren" *Some really sad music played in the background at the same time when Mikasa's scene start*

Credit start rolling in

Directed and created by Eren

So... at least it's will have that kind of emotion like. ... Angel Beats, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and many more. Just wait and see the last eps by yourself next year

Wrong again

Check this out ,it's just a theory
https://youtu.be/tsm8QvBTpf8

Maybe this can explain things

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

8 by deg »»
May 4, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.