Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 30, 2021 4:55 PM
Jul 2020
Great Episode! I see,fei-chan finally took hold of her human form with the skill humanification, but what about our FMC? How close are we to seeing our precious girl in her human form? i can't wait. And shizz the demon lord slices her in half? in mere seconds,holy-- anyways,i think she's gonna whip the demon lord sooner or later.
Apr 30, 2021 6:32 PM
Sep 2016
Anime is currently on volume 4, and Kumoko obtains her Arachne form on volume 5. As for the full human form it happens at the end of volume 7. We should see the Arachne form at the end of the second cour, but it shouldnt reach her full human form unless we get a season 2.
Apr 30, 2021 8:02 PM
Oct 2020
We’re gonna see Kumo’s full human form probably at the end of the season if they follow the LN. Can’t say more w/out spoiling too much but it will be dope.
May 1, 2021 3:57 AM
Jan 2021
Goddamn,I love this anime more and more by episodes.i don't know why it just make me felt want more and more.i kept looking forward to it every week.this anime make me addicted.maybe bcz of the personality and cuteness of kumo plus the skill,system,monster and evolution was just interesting and intriguing for me.
May 1, 2021 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:
Goddamn,I love this anime more and more by episodes.i don't know why it just make me felt want more and more.i kept looking forward to it every week.this anime make me addicted.maybe bcz of the personality and cuteness of kumo plus the skill,system,monster and evolution was just interesting and intriguing for me.

If you love the anime that much then you should definitely read the light novels once its over. Ignore the manga since its not the source and skips half the plot, the anime will also surpass it by the time its over.
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
May 1, 2021 4:42 PM
Jan 2021
purpleninja0006 said:
A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:

If you love the anime that much then you should definitely read the light novels once its over. Ignore the manga since its not the source and skips half the plot, the anime will also surpass it by the time its over.
is that so?I heard some people said that the anime didn't skip the plot but instead they changed the direction in the anime by put two different times which I find kinda interesting.but yeah,I plan to read the LN once the anime over.
May 1, 2021 5:05 PM

Nov 2012
A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:
purpleninja0006 said:

is that so?I heard some people said that the anime didn't skip the plot but instead they changed the direction in the anime by put two different times which I find kinda interesting.but yeah,I plan to read the LN once the anime over.

No, that's just what stupid manga readers are saying, the anime is being quite faithful to the LN with the dual timelines.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
May 1, 2021 5:39 PM
Jan 2021
no_good_name said:
A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:

No, that's just what stupid manga readers are saying, the anime is being quite faithful to the LN with the dual timelines.
oh,I see.i prefer LN more than manga.
May 4, 2021 8:35 PM
Jan 2018
[quote=A_CERTAIN_WEEB message=62993396]
no_good_name said:
oh,I see.i prefer LN more than manga.

Besides, the manga is ending soon anyways. They cut the *entirety* of the human side out, so it's basically just a dungeon crawl that can't be fixed.
May 6, 2021 12:02 PM

May 2015

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

370 by Youtube_Zero »»
May 9, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

138 by LunaInkChan »»
Apr 26, 11:17 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.