Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2021 7:17 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
These recent events sure have been intense for Suzuki. But the fact that Yoshizaki prevented him from committing suicide is probably what led him to worship her, which makes sense, since she is seemingly the only person wanting him to stay alive whilst he was in despair. I wonder what both of them will do following this chapter. And I also wonder if there's anymore mysteries revolving around Yoshizaki.

I'm really surprised that the other guy still isn't dead after receiving a hit to the head. I'll imagine that he'll start chasing the pair around or something of that sort.
Apr 14, 2021 7:25 PM
Jan 2018
I think she is the opposite of what the MC saw as a "goddess", maybe she is manipulating the first guy, and the MC will be the second victim. It´s obvious that she knew the knife guy, also, I´m not sure if this is somewhat history related and revelead in the future or just a plothole, but what happened with the witnesses? They were not alone in that park, maybe also related with the girl?
Apr 15, 2021 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
There's a lot of ways this story can go but given the little preview of the later story in the first few panels in chapter 1 I think it's safe to say its gonna get real bad for Suzuki down the line lmao
Apr 29, 2021 5:25 AM
Jan 2021
I really enjoy this manga it's already oretty interesting (at least for me) and i'm interested in seeing what the Deal with the girl is. I don't understand why this manga has such a low rating though.
Oct 30, 2022 6:32 AM
Aug 2022
This is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. What idiot would think their life is over after successfully defending his and her life TWICE? And in one occurrence, it even happens inside the defendant's house! And after all that, he decides to send away his only witness? It is fucking laughable how much brain matter you'd have to suspend as well as the intestinal fortitude you'd need to continue after reading this chapter? I am so done with stories with contrived drama and tragedy coming from random circumstance. But what I hate MORE than that is contrived drama and tragedy coming from the insane stupidity of one character.
May 12, 2023 8:21 PM

Sep 2020
Guy defended himself twice from the same stalker who trespassed his home. Thinks he is in deep shit. Yeah dumb mc lmao
Jul 9, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2022
Gotta say it, this chapter is the most beautiful chapter i've ever read, love the art. She obviously manipulating the guy, and the fact that she's seen as a goddess is the prove. She put him at the lowest point of his life just to save him after that. Hope he'll be fine, even if i have the feeling he's gonna live an hell even worse than the one he is rn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki Chapter 39 Discussion

WitchesDontExist - Sep 17, 2022

27 by Memore »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

2 by creeper1906 »»
Feb 13, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki Chapter 32 Discussion

XO2HKIM - May 31, 2022

3 by fgowy »»
Apr 19, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki Chapter 27 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Feb 17, 2022

3 by fgowy »»
Apr 19, 2023 3:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki Chapter 26 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Feb 4, 2022

5 by fgowy »»
Apr 19, 2023 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.