Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2021 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
so wonder egg priority ended and the ending was a bit confusing and we will be getting a special in June but as for the series what is the best suited score in your opinion?
Mar 31, 2021 5:00 AM
Jul 2019
Tashi777 said:
so wonder egg priority ended and the ending was a bit confusing and we will be getting a special in June but as for the series what is the best suited score in your opinion?
I think i'll put it on 6 for now, maybe 7. This show was with a 9/10 score for me until ep9 but it started to go downhill from there
Mar 31, 2021 5:01 AM

Jun 2016
6.9 kek funny sex number
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 31, 2021 5:34 AM

Jul 2019
5-6 idk i gave it a change but i didnt enjoy it

Mar 31, 2021 5:59 AM
Jan 2021
10/10. Still never changed.
Mar 31, 2021 6:02 AM
Feb 2019
The first 3 episodes were a great introduction and a good world building. The mid part had some pacing issues but I love rika's arc and her relationship with her mother (best girl indeed) but damn that episode 10-11 tho. It was dark and very traumatizing if I were to over dramatized it. It was a great experience but that ending could've been better. It felt a little bit empty for me. Don't get me wrong Ai's realization was great but again it could've been better. A little rushed for my taste though I'm expecting a second season so fair enough. It was a great ride. It's not all flowers and butterflies it had its dark moments and knows how to take itself seriously. I'm expecting more to this series so 8/10

Edit june 30, 2021: what an idiot for expecting a second season lol
Kaeru_1Jun 30, 2021 1:06 AM
Mar 31, 2021 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
Kotarou_Kenji said:
The first 3 episodes were a great introduction and a good world building. The mid part had some pacing issues but I love rika's arc and her relationship with her mother (best girl indeed) but damn that episode 10-11 tho. It was dark and very traumatizing if I were to over dramatized it. It was a great experience but that ending could've been better. It felt a little bit empty for me. Don't get me wrong Ai's realization was great but again it could've been better. A little rushed for my taste though I'm expecting a second season so fair enough. It was a great ride. It's not all flowers and butterflies it had its dark moments and knows how to take itself seriously. I'm expecting more to this series so 8/10

yeah same i think 8/10 is perfect it was 9/10 but the last episode felf very wierd and out of place so 8 for me as well
Mar 31, 2021 7:08 AM
Aug 2020
I think the score it has right now is perfect
Mar 31, 2021 7:30 AM
Jan 2021
I think the score will drop for sure cause some people are upset with the outcome of last episode.
I loved the anime all the way through, so i don't think the last episode was the reason to make your score lower.
What actually people expect to happen in the last episode, a proper conclusion in one episode? Yeah production process went badly, so the could not end the series in one episode. And now there will be a special which will probably give the story more satisfying ending.
My prediction that the score will drop to the point around 8.1-8.2
TO EXCEL IS TO FAIL
Mar 31, 2021 8:34 AM
Jan 2021
OBVIOUS WEP SPOILER WARNINGS !!!!!!!
I would say this series is a 9/10 or 9.5/10 [I usually don’t like giving series .5 ratings but wep is an exception.] it was super enjoyable, the symbolism and meanings carried throughout the show were phenomenal. It taught us a story about how important maturity is. It taught us how to overcome your past and create a new life with “no regrets.” I absolutely loved episode 12, however I understand why some people didn’t due to its confusion. EVA and SEL are good examples of other shows that were enjoyable, had important meanings, had tons of symbolism to make up the story, and that were just as confusing. Why wouldn’t I give this a ten? I absolutely loved it! However, what i assumed were major plot points in the show turned out to be not as important as I thought. (TO THE STORY AND PLOT ITSELF, NOT TO AIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.. YK?) All this time, I thought koitos death was the whole premise of the show, that is was got me into it after all. However, as we dig dip into it (especially with episodes 11 & 12.) we come to realize this show was about MATURITY all along. Koito and Sawaki were not significant in terms of creating a plot built upon a mystery of “koito killed herself bc sawaki didn’t reciprocate feelings back” “koito and sawaki had a thing together, and ai was jealous” blah blah... INSTEAD OF A PLOT BASED ON THAT we have a plot based on AI, and how both sawaki and koito have formed her into the person she is in the real world. One who was able to mature. As much as I loved this meaning, (it was absolutely beautiful!!!) I was really looking forward to a deeper meaning behind koitos death and sawakis interactions.... not just a way for ai to mature. I don’t know... regardless, this anime was absolutely amazing. I loved ever second of it, I do agree that one must REALLY get into the plot in order to see the bigger picture (typically those who are big brain psychology fanatics.) however, even if you are not. It was an enjoyable watch, the plot twists were super enjoyable and I hope y’all will come to love it just as much as I did.
Mar 31, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2020
I think this should be higher than Mushoku Tensei . No offense but MT with 8.46 for just early arc , wasn't that too high? I personally will have it 8.39 , so Wonder Egg should have been 8.41 currently , and if finale in June worked well it might be 8.55 .

The rating drop maybe came from bots who vandalized re zero helpful reviews section too
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Mar 31, 2021 10:15 AM

May 2020
Tashi777 said:
Kotarou_Kenji said:

yeah same i think 8/10 is perfect it was 9/10 but the last episode felf very wierd and out of place so 8 for me as well

Yesterday's episode wasn't the last, despite it was labeled as 12th. The rel last episode will be aired on 29th of June, so only then it will be possible to score the entire series.
Mar 31, 2021 12:32 PM
Oct 2020
There is no best score. A score is based on your enjoyment.
Mar 31, 2021 2:05 PM

Jan 2021
Well my enjoyment of this show was 6/10. Wasted potential.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Mar 31, 2021 2:17 PM
Jan 2021
Spicelit said:
why do you think that way, the show still ongoing since there's a special episode...
I consider this series being a part of a bigger story, a bigger picture which we can't see yet.
Idk
TO EXCEL IS TO FAIL
Mar 31, 2021 2:25 PM

Jan 2021
Clement75 said:
Spicelit said:
why do you think that way, the show still ongoing since there's a special episode...
Idk

It can’t suddenly become great again in one episode. There would have to be more content for it to become great again. Then again, it won’t be the same because episode 11 exists.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Mar 31, 2021 2:32 PM

May 2013
8/10 for me

I really enjoyed it, and thought it was strong enough for a really high score. My biggest issue isn't episode 11, but 12. It felt a little too an opened ended. Here's to hoping the sequel special gives it better closure. If it doesn't I'll have to change it to something like a 6/10.
Mar 31, 2021 2:41 PM
Jan 2021
Spicelit said:
Clement75 said:
Idk

It can’t suddenly become great again in one episode. There would have to be more content for it to become great again. Then again, it won’t be the same because episode 11 exists.

Maybe, sorry that this show disappoint you.
I pretty much enjoyed it.
TO EXCEL IS TO FAIL
Mar 31, 2021 2:49 PM
Aug 2012
6/10. Could change to 7 depending on the last episode in June.

Parts are interesting, other parts are just weird. Like the girl who dresses like a boy, but wants other to see her as a girl.... just dress as a girl then.
Mar 31, 2021 2:53 PM

May 2019
I'd give it an 8/10. I felt like the start of Wonder Egg was really good, and so was the middle. It fell off in the last 2ep for me, but it's still getting an 8.
Mar 31, 2021 8:22 PM
Jan 2021
radgirl360 said:
OBVIOUS WEP SPOILER WARNINGS !!!!!!!
I would say this series is a 9/10 or 9.5/10 [I usually don’t like giving series .5 ratings but wep is an exception.] it was super enjoyable, the symbolism and meanings carried throughout the show were phenomenal. It taught us a story about how important maturity is. It taught us how to overcome your past and create a new life with “no regrets.” I absolutely loved episode 12, however I understand why some people didn’t due to its confusion. EVA and SEL are good examples of other shows that were enjoyable, had important meanings, had tons of symbolism to make up the story, and that were just as confusing. Why wouldn’t I give this a ten? I absolutely loved it! However, what i assumed were major plot points in the show turned out to be not as important as I thought. (TO THE STORY AND PLOT ITSELF, NOT TO AIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.. YK?) All this time, I thought koitos death was the whole premise of the show, that is was got me into it after all. However, as we dig dip into it (especially with episodes 11 & 12.) we come to realize this show was about MATURITY all along. Koito and Sawaki were not significant in terms of creating a plot built upon a mystery of “koito killed herself bc sawaki didn’t reciprocate feelings back” “koito and sawaki had a thing together, and ai was jealous” blah blah... INSTEAD OF A PLOT BASED ON THAT we have a plot based on AI, and how both sawaki and koito have formed her into the person she is in the real world. One who was able to mature. As much as I loved this meaning, (it was absolutely beautiful!!!) I was really looking forward to a deeper meaning behind koitos death and sawakis interactions.... not just a way for ai to mature. I don’t know... regardless, this anime was absolutely amazing. I loved ever second of it, I do agree that one must REALLY get into the plot in order to see the bigger picture (typically those who are big brain psychology fanatics.) however, even if you are not. It was an enjoyable watch, the plot twists were super enjoyable and I hope y’all will come to love it just as much as I did.
I have the same thought, it's at least a 9 as well IMO.
Mar 31, 2021 8:38 PM

Dec 2020
I gave it a 6/10, a wasted potential, tho I might change it depending on the special episode. My biggest issue wasn't the last 2 episodes but rather the characters, I barely liked any characters in this anime
Mar 31, 2021 8:41 PM

Jan 2020
I gave it a 7 but I may or may not drop it to a 6 because I'm a little bit disappointed since it has potential to be much better

Apr 1, 2021 2:59 AM

Apr 2017
9/10 for me for now, but the final rating will be after the 13th episode airs in June.
Apr 1, 2021 7:39 AM
Feb 2019
quantum2000 said:
Tashi777 said:

Yesterday's episode wasn't the last, despite it was labeled as 12th. The rel last episode will be aired on 29th of June, so only then it will be possible to score the entire series.

Shit I didn't know. I hope that ending should be something though. It already is a special show after all.
Apr 1, 2021 10:55 AM

Sep 2012
Started with 10/10 and ended with 10/10. I didnt any other anime worth this score at this season
Apr 1, 2021 11:15 AM
Jun 2014
the score is dropping ;-;
Apr 1, 2021 11:22 AM

Oct 2019
9/10
Honestly as a Original Anime This is such a high Quality Anime
The Cast also pretty new especially the MC this is her debut role as a Main but she doing So GOOOOOD
The character is loveable ,Scenery is eyegasm ,Plot is confuse but still enjoying
Apr 1, 2021 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
h2h0e said:

Welp, the most important is that u liked it. Ppl are mad, because they think ep 12 is final and some of ppl imagined something else, more magical/fantasy than sci fi, so they instant scored it bad.
Apr 1, 2021 12:28 PM
Nov 2017
I would give it a 7.5, but MAL force me to decide between 7 and 8 so I'll rate it 8/10
Apr 1, 2021 12:45 PM
Jun 2014
Sairentou said:
h2h0e said:

Welp, the most important is that u liked it. Ppl are mad, because they think ep 12 is final and some of ppl imagined something else, more magical/fantasy than sci fi, so they instant scored it bad.

it actually baffles me that people actually think that episode 12 is the finale
Apr 1, 2021 12:57 PM
Mar 2021
I would've given it a 10 if it kept the momentum from Episode 11 but the last episode really left a sour taste in my mouth, much like the rushed ending to Prison School.
Hopefully the special is good.
Apr 1, 2021 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
Haven't watched episode 12 yet, but so far, for me it's at a 3/10 right now.
Haven't enjoyed the writing at all, also wasn't able to attach in the slightest to any character in the whole anime.
The charactarisation and development of said characters and story overall seemed incoherent and rushed af, the pacing seemed totally off sometimes, like the story would have been better in a 24/26 episode anime.

Personally, I liked the 11th episode the most so far, but that doesn't mean that much, i would still rate it at around 5/10 for me.
Was about to drop it at first, because the first 6-7 episodes, I, most time was just confused because of the feeling of missing or disconnected story-parts.
Thought even more about dropping it after episode 8, which turned out to just be a f'ing recap for a 12 episode anime (yea, i don't like those).

It got a bit better after that, but still can't force myself to like it.
But well, tastes are different at the end.

Ah yea, the main question.
At the end (well, without episode 12 yet), I wouldn't say the score should have been above 5/10.

EDIT: Alright, finished episode 12, opinion hasn't changed. (The beginning of episode 12 was shit btw, rest was okay)

EDIT2: Thinking about it for a bit, the whole writing and story of the show feels like 12 buckets of different colours, all grabbed and splashed against a wall randomly, to then call it finished.
KarinyiaApr 1, 2021 2:35 PM
Apr 1, 2021 1:49 PM

Nov 2017
9/10

The animation was amazing, It had an amazing aesthetic.

I really liked the plot too.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Jun 29, 2021 9:51 AM

Oct 2008
The ending as it is now, is what matters to me and I didn't like it. So with that complaint out of the way, I am giving "Wonder Egg Priority an 8/10. Kind of looking back on it now, I don't think I would have rated it any higher even if it had a proper ending.

I didn't like Ai Ohto
I didn't like the enemies
I didn't like the other world where they fought
My expectations for this series were 50/50 and after watching it, I liked it but a glaring flaw is evident and my expectations while met didn't go above and beyond, so that's that.
Jun 29, 2021 10:09 AM
Dec 2020
4/10 kinda felt like violet evergarden very wasted potential

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aikotoba - Jan 12, 2021

434 by Plkskymnga »»
Jun 26, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 23, 2021

303 by scorpioniclibra »»
Jun 18, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

414 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 17, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LittleLucky - Mar 2, 2021

212 by Mae_Mae_Online »»
Jun 8, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Wonder Egg Priority Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 9, 2021

160 by RobinEatsJuice »»
Jun 7, 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.