Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 14, 2021 6:50 PM

Sep 2015
The series itself as an independent product is mediocre, not bad but not good either, but if we compare it with the game, it remains very basic.

Just the game has an event where you can recruit the two elves for free with a story where they are transported to the universe of the game and see that everything is very different from the universe where they come and I must say for a person who saw the anime Seeing how these act with the legacy of the dark elves of the game is something quite interesting and how they end up being the ones who help restore and unite them.

The game 2/3 months ago finished the main story of the Kazel arc and the anime makes a summary but very basic of everything, forgetting many important ones such as the existence of the empire. I was sure it would end as Hortensia Saga ended in this case with Pandemonium / Fallen Fate but I felt a bit disappointed to skip things like this

(Include Game Spoilers)

Currently the game is very easy to advance since all the gifts that they give to the new players make the advance very fast, so that in 2/3 weeks you can see the end.
NayoutJul 14, 2021 6:55 PM
Oct 2, 2022 1:00 PM
Jan 2017
And so, the saga of King's Raid comes to its long-awaited end. Character arcs are completed and plotlines are resolved as our band of unlikely heroes are forced to put aside their difference in the face of total destruction. I'm very glad that this show used its tropes and conventions as sincerely as possible instead of just subverting expectations as it has become popular nowadays (looking at you, Game of Thrones).

While the development of this show was definitely a slow burn, I'm very glad I watched this show, especially because of how attached I became to the characters. With their struggles over and their victory earned, Kasel and his friends can live together happily and I couldn't have asked for a better ending in a show that treated its characters and storylines with respect.

Goodbye,King's Raid. You might be gone, but you will never be forgotten.
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
Oct 2022
I love the story line and the ending
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Piromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 25 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Mar 19, 2021

16 by HeroVladimir93 »»
Oct 1, 2022 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.