Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2021 9:03 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
fun while it lasted. 7/10. jump need more cute series.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 24, 2021 9:35 PM
Aug 2018
Love this art, so bubbly and happy. Glad It lasted

On a quick note, In the final artwork there was another character with a side note saying something about their faces being similar. Is that character from another work from this author?
Mar 25, 2021 8:12 AM
Nov 2017
Wait so was this really the last chapter of the serie?
Jan 18, 2022 3:43 PM

Dec 2009
A very charming Slice of Life Comedy. 7/10.
I wish it was expanded with a bit more comedy overall, but moreso on the development of the character's bonds, and especially the mystery of the monster girls.
It could have been longer, with a more fulfilling conclusion to the relationships and fuller awareness of the monster's abilities for me, but it overall still enjoyable with a solid introduction and ending.

The art is fairly unique in how beautiful and cute it is, with lovely character design and outfits.
The first quarter was hilarious from the unexpected shocking beheading, dismembering, or melting of Mizore, and the cast's reactions and attitude.
After that it focused more on the casual living of Mizore and Himari being children having constant fun, in the care of Koharu, while Mizore learns many new things by living as a human out of winter which is all adorable and fun to read.

Later it quickly presents new characters, (Yakumo, Rin, Kaori, Chikage, Nagaru, Diana, Yoko, Meruko, etc.) developing with each of their personalities, 'most playing around.
Yakumo had the fastest character development from being a shy introvert who became a research fanatic of experiments and learning of the monster girl's body's. The rest not so much, but Mizore did become more honest with Koharu more often, with Koharu being honest with herself of feeling lonely in the finale.

Rin and Diana became closer when both became honest, but Rin slightly remains a tsundere. I really would have loved to see their bond get stronger, with Rin fully embracing Diana, figuratively and literally. 'That would have been adorable!
The age of the characters progressing of at least 5 years would have been cool also.
Kaori I think is an Oni, most likely. A demon, based on the art in the end of her with double horns. I wish we would have learned more of her also.
I could give more insight to what I liked and would have wanted more of, but basically I would have loved to see more growth from all the characters, their future and their monster traits. Mizore's childlike personality, with her body shrinking and expanding was a fun experience.

The ending somewhat surprisingly almost made me cry. Tearjerker. Strong Ending.
I look forward to Hanao Tabi's next work.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokedase! Mizore-chan Chapter 6 Discussion

NextUniverse - Dec 31, 2021

0 by NextUniverse »»
Dec 31, 2021 1:13 PM

Poll: » Tokedase! Mizore-chan Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by NextUniverse »»
Dec 31, 2021 1:07 PM

Poll: » Tokedase! Mizore-chan Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by NextUniverse »»
Dec 31, 2021 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tokedase! Mizore-chan Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by NextUniverse »»
Dec 31, 2021 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tokedase! Mizore-chan Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by NextUniverse »»
Dec 31, 2021 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.