Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2021 4:38 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Koku manages to find Keith who tried to escape (not so successfully). Kirisame got his hands on the King again. Only one episode left.
Jun 8, 2021 7:10 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This dumpster fire of an anime season just continues to flame out. The pacing was terrible and just made me want to smack my monitor. It just jumped from fight to talking group to chase to fight to talking now fighting group then ....... Someone give the director some Ritalin or Adderall to calm them down. And to top it off, we don't get to see Keith (the sister stalker) even fly to make his escape. At least only 1 more episode to Zamboni this waste of animation into a proper landfill.
Jun 11, 2021 8:17 AM

Jul 2015
While Koku managed to find the Keith, it seems at the same time Lily managed to lose the King. Not much else has happened other than a few skirmishes

Aug 19, 2021 12:22 AM

May 2019
Did enjoy Yuna trolling Kazan.

Still don't know how Izanami is alive.

Doesn't Yuna have mad abilities like when she fought Koku in Season 1? She legit does nothing.

With one episode left will they be able to wrap this plot up with so much going on?

Sep 3, 2021 12:57 AM

Mar 2013
Kokuu is getting beaten up for a second there but I realized he doesn't want to fight his stalker and is aiming to get away very quickly. She thought that he was weak and was able to be killed quite easily just because she copied Kokuu's powers but even if she got it, Kokuu is more experienced in that battle style, in my opinion.

Lily is thinking and thinking and the next thing she knew, the king was kidnapped once again. lol 🤣

Keith on the other hand tried to escape, I can't wait what happens next!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 30, 2022 7:13 AM

Sep 2007
I'm five episodes in and I have no idea what's going on.

Am I the only one who has no clue what anyone is trying to achieve in this series?
Dec 13, 2023 7:38 PM

Dec 2022
Keith escaped. I forgot he wasn't supposed to be the main character of this season...which should've been obvious, given his lack of screentime.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 6 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

46 by Hasan_Lelouch »»
Mar 17, 3:13 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 4 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

16 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 3 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

11 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 2 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

9 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 5:26 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 1 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

24 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.