Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2021 12:18 PM
Oct 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
holy buckets. han li and moon sect lady get aphrodisiac poison bombed and make sweet sweet love

she also tells him her name: nangong wan

they manage to safely exit the forbidden blood realm. because of all of han li's herbs, the yellow maple master wins. it looks like he confiscates them for himself but he must've only been keeping them safe on the journey back home because we later see han li creating multiple foundation pills. and it looks like he reaches the next stage before being knocked unconscious by its effects

the yellow maple master also offered to teach han li a new technique, so that's cool. and han li reveals those suspicious poison cultivators, which the master surmises that some former bad group has returned

no clue what moon sect lady was trying to accomplish/collect at the forbidden blood. and ditto for the zhong guy, but they are both planning something

the pacing has been much better during this forbidden blood arc. the fighting and the herb collecting and the baby making has been quality
LeknaatAug 17, 2022 11:24 PM
Sep 28, 2021 10:48 PM
Dec 2013
HagePotPotato said:

because of all of han li's herbs, the yellow maple master wins. it looks like he confiscates them for himself but he must've only been keeping them safe on the journey back home because we later see han li creating multiple foundation pills. and it looks like he reaches the next stage before being knocked unconscious by its effects

Actually I think Han Li kept some for himself, there's no reason for the teacher to keep them safe. There's a no fighting "treaty" between the clans so no one would try to take them from him outside the realm. Besides Han Li went there to gather specific herbs for his advancement so he must have kept back what he needed.

HagePotPotato said:

no clue what moon sect lady was trying to accomplish/collect at the forbidden blood. and ditto for the zhong guy, but they are both planning something

the pacing has been much better during this forbidden blood arc. the fighting and the herb collecting and the baby making has been quality

I agree she's up to something but it seems more related to her or the clan and not some grand scheme. She did mention that 60 years before she lost some students in that same cave, I think she wanted revenge apart from the herb in the cave.

Zhong and his minions seem like they're up to weakening the other clans, technically the clans will send the best students to the forbidden realm probably some long term plan...

Ha I doubt any babies were made in those moments. I've have yet to see a cultivator couple have kids, I just concluded that cultivators are infertile. Even though it was influenced by the bug organ and not a natural development Han li seemed to quite like that encounter. I'd like to see them interact more in the future, maybe she's his #1.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 1 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

8 by Karva1 »»
Mar 16, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 3 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

4 by zsechs »»
Jun 1, 2023 8:35 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 2 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

3 by -miraii »»
Oct 29, 2021 4:20 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 10 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 11, 2020

5 by sorsharka »»
May 9, 2021 9:38 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 11, 2020

3 by anime-prime »»
May 9, 2021 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.