Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2021 6:38 AM
Aug 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I have to say a big thank you to Lost Translations scans for finishing the translation of this manga.

Just like with Living No Matsunaga-San, the art style in this manga was incredible - Iwashita-Sensei really knows how to draw beautiful people.

Although I like where Aimu and Aya ended up at the close of the curtain, I do feel like it was a little bit selfish and unfair of Aya to break up with Aimu without even hearing his feelings or letting him decide what he wanted. I know her point was to help him take his own path, but I think he could have done that without her breaking up with him.

Regardless, theirs was still a really cute, really sweet story, and I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading it!
Jul 11, 2021 1:20 PM
Dec 2012
tinywoodenrobot said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I have to say a big thank you to Lost Translations scans for finishing the translation of this manga.

Just like with Living No Matsunaga-San, the art style in this manga was incredible - Iwashita-Sensei really knows how to draw beautiful people.

Although I like where Aimu and Aya ended up at the close of the curtain, I do feel like it was a little bit selfish and unfair of Aya to break up with Aimu without even hearing his feelings or letting him decide what he wanted. I know her point was to help him take his own path, but I think he could have done that without her breaking up with him.

Regardless, theirs was still a really cute, really sweet story, and I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading it!

I totally agree! Aimu lived in France for a long time so it is well within the realm of possibility that he would have been a successful model/actor In France as well. I didn't really understand why Aya had to go to that extreme of breaking up. She could have told him what her plan was, then they could have made a decision together. It Just felt a little off when she said it, like the only way he could be successful was to stay in Japan. Modelling is a job that can be done anywhere in the world.
Jul 11, 2021 1:20 PM
Dec 2012
tinywoodenrobot said:

I totally agree! Aimu lived in France for a long time so it is well within the realm of possibility that he would have been a successful model/actor In France as well. I didn't really understand why Aya had to go to that extreme of breaking up. She could have told him what her plan was, then they could have made a decision together. It Just felt a little off when she said it, like the only way he could be successful was to stay in Japan. Modelling is a job that can be done anywhere in the world.
Dec 15, 2022 5:39 AM

Jan 2020
Wth dude. Have these guys never heard about long-distance relationships? It means you can maintain a close relationship even if you live in different countries, you know? And let me you a mind-blowingly genius solution: Aida could have just been a model in France! Seriously, why the fuck did they have to seperate? Would have given the manga a solid 7 if not for this bullshit. Glad that at least they reunited in the end though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuchibiru ni Kimi no Iro Chapter 5 Discussion

IrrelevantGuy - Dec 15, 2022

0 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:58 AM

Poll: » Kuchibiru ni Kimi no Iro Chapter 4 Discussion

IrrelevantGuy - Dec 15, 2022

0 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:28 AM

» Is this still being published?

tinywoodenrobot - Nov 23, 2020

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Nov 23, 2020 4:26 PM

Poll: » Kuchibiru ni Kimi no Iro Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

2 by BronyaSilverwing »»
Sep 9, 2015 10:40 PM

Poll: » Kuchibiru ni Kimi no iro Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

3 by Munera_J »»
Aug 22, 2015 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.