Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 8, 2021 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
i kinda made a similar thread but i like to formally see other thoughts of people about this

my guess is that Kid Eren symbolizes that Adult Eren is sleeping after he break down from the guilt of killing the 2 muslim kids and we saw Kid Eren for the first time on that chapter too together with Ymir that i think overtake the control of The Rumbling from there on

chapter 133 we also saw Kid Eren and he is the one that said i will take away others freedom if they take my freedom so he is not some Chad like you think he is that person is a edgy Kid Eren saying that and not Adult Eren

so thoughts? and other theories about Kid Eren is welcome
Mar 8, 2021 7:22 AM
Jan 2021
deg said:
i kinda made a similar thread but i like to formally see other thoughts of people about this

my guess is that Kid Eren symbolizes that Adult Eren is sleeping after he break down from the guilt of killing the 2 muslim kids and we saw Kid Eren for the first time on that chapter too together with Ymir that i think overtake the control of The Rumbling from there on

chapter 133 we also saw Kid Eren and he is the one that said i will take away others freedom if they take my freedom so he is not some Chad like you think he is that person is a edgy Kid Eren saying that and not Adult Eren

i agree with you but i think that kid eren was also used because adult eren died the moment gabi shot him and the only thing thats keeping him "alive" would be that life thing.

also in mikasas "dream" it is also younger eren because that is the eren that she knows as the eren that saved her not the one commiting mass genocide. but honestly idk maybe chapter 139 will help give it better meaning.
Mar 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
chickenpig543 said:
deg said:

i agree with you but i think that kid eren was also used because adult eren died the moment gabi shot him and the only thing thats keeping him "alive" would be that life thing.

also in mikasas "dream" it is also younger eren because that is the eren that she knows as the eren that saved her not the one commiting mass genocide. but honestly idk maybe chapter 139 will help give it better meaning.

i have to re-read those older chapters when Gabi head shot Eren since the latest chapter i saw Kid Eren was chapter 131 and its very memorable thats why i remember it good

and i agree a teenage Eren is whats been hallucinated by Mikasa in the latest chapter i think both of them are sharing a same long dream as the chapter title says via the power of the PATHS and the Attack Titan future memories power, although this one is quirky since we know Ackermans cannot be brainwashed so adding the PATHS power might be enough to somehow send a dream sharing connection to Mikasa thats why she was having a headache too there
Mar 8, 2021 7:28 PM

Jun 2020
Idk if this is off-topic but

I think a big factor in the difference between kid and adult Eren that gets overlooked a lot is him learning that he only has 9 years left to live. I think it got him to care less about his own freedom and rush to make sure his friends would have it when he was gone
Mar 8, 2021 9:44 PM
Dec 2019
GoZha said:

I think a big factor in the difference between kid and adult Eren that gets overlooked a lot is him learning that he only has 9 years left to live. I think it got him to care less about his own freedom and rush to make sure his friends would have it when he was gone

Its almost impossible thay lifting the curse isnt in his plans, so no, that doesnt make sense.
Mar 8, 2021 10:01 PM

Jun 2020
Vinicius234 said:
GoZha said:

Its almost impossible thay lifting the curse isnt in his plans, so no, that doesnt make sense.
I think he knows he won't be able to lift the curse from himself but he's gonna try to do it for Armin and the other Eldians

Why else would he create such a huge distance between himself and the people he's closest to

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.