Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 7, 2021 11:55 AM
Aug 2020
Who’s your least favorite quintuplet? I personally like Itsuki the least, but I’m expecting Yotsuba to have the most votes (my favorite girl), Ichika with the second most, then Itsuki, then Nino, then Miku.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2021 9:30 PM
May 2020
I would say Ichika. Yotsuba is my favorite also, but Nino is the hottest
Mar 14, 2021 3:53 AM
Apr 2020
Nino got 0 votes lmao
Mar 14, 2021 4:55 AM

Dec 2018
Ichika for the shallow tactics. Understand her desperation but the sabotage she commits in the series is not needed at all. Yotsuba only gets hate for underdevelopment.
Apr 15, 2021 6:42 PM

Jan 2020
I'm glad Nino and Miku are the least hated

Apr 18, 2021 11:28 AM
Jan 2021
Nino, did terrible things to fuutarou I.E. Drugging Him Twice & pushing him to the point of contemplating suicide. Then having no retribution besides her Tsundere realization of “I’ve had feelings this whole time” and immediately goes to pushing her one sided love onto him. Her ideals vary so often, she wants her best for her sisters but is willing to let them hate her before she accepts fuutarou. Her methods are terrible (her intentions aren’t bad) however actions > intentions. Especially when she threatens to disown Yotsuba (clearly yotsuba needed a push) but threatening to disown her? How about threatening to leave? You can tell she wanted to get that out and took it out on her.
Apr 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nino, did terrible things to fuutarou I.E. Drugging Him Twice & pushing him to the point of contemplating suicide. Then having no retribution besides her Tsundere realization of “I’ve had feelings this whole time” and immediately goes to pushing her one sided love onto him. Her ideals vary so often, she wants her best for her sisters but is willing to let them hate her before she accepts fuutarou. Her methods are terrible (her intentions aren’t bad) however actions > intentions. Especially when she threatens to disown Yotsuba (clearly yotsuba needed a push) but threatening to disown her? How about threatening to leave? You can tell she wanted to get that out and took it out on her.
Hmmm but at least she's the most developed, she went from quints that hates Fuutaro the most to quints who loves Fuutaro the most. That's the reason why in S2 her popularity has increased so much to rival Miku as the most popular quints. even brought some fans who originally hated her to like her, one of them was me XD
Apr 25, 2021 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
Most favorite quints Nino or Miku....
The least favorite quints maybe Yotsuba or Itsuki considering their lack of romance development while Ichika after S2 she got new title most hated quints.
Apr 26, 2021 10:45 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
Hmmm but at least she's the most developed, she went from quints that hates Fuutaro the most to quints who loves Fuutaro the most. That's the reason why in S2 her popularity has increased so much to rival Miku as the most popular quints. even brought some fans who originally hated her to like her, one of them was me XD
not the most developed, it’s just spoonfed to the viewer. She hated fuutarou then went to loving him. Her character doesn’t change much at all. It has little depth behind it, the “looking for my prince” Tsundere realization is her peak and she’s stagnant after that in the manga. So no, not the most developed I’d say 3rd or 4th in development.
Apr 26, 2021 10:47 PM

Jul 2020
Ichika real is a pain in the ass. I also really hate short hair girls
Apr 27, 2021 9:28 PM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
not the most developed, it’s just spoonfed to the viewer. She hated fuutarou then went to loving him. Her character doesn’t change much at all. It has little depth behind it, the “looking for my prince” Tsundere realization is her peak and she’s stagnant after that in the manga. So no, not the most developed I’d say 3rd or 4th in development.
I don't know how you can't admit it's not development at all, would you put the Yotsuba higher than her in terms of development?? shit don't joke Yotsuba doesn't even have development, this is a romance show ofc romance development is the most important thing, if you talk about character development, Nino's character also changes, you know she's the only quints trapped in their past, that's why after she talked with Miku on hotel, she decided to cut her hair and not fixate on their past anymore, I can't think of another character who has the most development on this show besides Nino and Miku. and also it looks like you judge it only based on you don't like her that's why you can't admit it.
Apr 27, 2021 9:36 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I don't know how you can't admit it's not development at all, would you put the Yotsuba higher than her in terms of development?? shit don't joke Yotsuba doesn't even have development, this is a romance show ofc romance development is the most important thing, if you talk about character development, Nino's character also changes, you know she's the only quints trapped in their past, that's why after she talked with Miku on hotel, she decided to cut her hair and not fixate on their past anymore, I can't think of another character who has the most development on this show besides Nino and Miku. and also it looks like you judge it only based on you don't like her that's why you can't admit it.
yotsuba overcoming her inferiority complex? Guilt complex? And the failed promise isn’t development? Or overcoming her phase of wanting to be special? Explain in detail why Tsundere development has more depth? Or why Mikus has more depth? Romance development? There was no retribution at all after Nino did all those terrible things, just “I confessed now” with no proper apology but it’s ok because now I’m in love with you. Bias asf
Apr 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
yotsuba overcoming her inferiority complex? Guilt complex? And the failed promise isn’t development? Or overcoming her phase of wanting to be special? Explain in detail why Tsundere development has more depth? Or why Mikus has more depth? Romance development? There was no retribution at all after Nino did all those terrible things, just “I confessed now” with no proper apology but it’s ok because now I’m in love with you. Bias asf
Is that all you mean by development?? to be honest it's not very useful that's why people think the manga ending was rushed, because she doesn't have romance development at all, as I said at the beginning this is a romance show of course romance development is the most important thing, does Yotsuba have that?? that's why from the start I said you judge only comes from you don't like her, did you not pay attention to the chapter where Nino talked to Miku in the hotel, she admitted she was trapped in their past, she still wanted them to be like they used to be, that's why after talking with Miku she cut her hair and decided to change and move forward not to be fixated on their past, is it not character development?? also you are also biased here asf.

if you can explain to me what romance development did Yostuba get?? because I think Manga and anime only readers agree that until the end she really didn't get romance development, that's why almost everyone hates manga ending.
Nobara98Apr 27, 2021 10:01 PM
Apr 27, 2021 10:25 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
Is that all you mean by development?? to be honest it's not very useful that's why people think the manga ending was rushed, because she doesn't have romance development at all, as I said at the beginning this is a romance show of course romance development is the most important thing, does Yotsuba have that?? that's why from the start I said you judge only comes from you don't like her, did you not pay attention to the chapter where Nino talked to Miku in the hotel, she admitted she was trapped in their past, she still wanted them to be like they used to be, that's why after talking with Miku she cut her hair and decided to change and move forward not to be fixated on their past, is it not character development?? also you are also biased here asf.

if you can explain to me what romance development did Yostuba get?? because I think Manga and anime only readers agree that until the end she really didn't get romance development, that's why almost everyone hates manga ending.
fuutarou’s feelings grow for yotsuba throughout the entire series but she’s always been in love with him. Fuutarou is the one who goes through romantic development for yotsuba not the other way around. It’s subtle and hard for surface watchers/readers to understand this why they think it’s rushed. Yotsuba didn’t compete for his affection because she wanted to be selfless and due to her guilt. That’s why it doesn’t seem like she loves him and is “rushed” when it’s not, at all. Fuutarou’s feelings are mostly subconscious until chapter 37 & 68, 37 being the labor thanksgiving, having fun with yotsuba (which doesn’t happen with the other quints). 68, the bell kisser, he states that from that day “she became special” yet how could he come to that conclusion without a specific person in mind? He knows it was yotsuba, he’s always been able to tell her apart from the rest but wrote it off as her being a bad liar, but then he changed that to a being bad at disguises? Subconsciously he’s known, because Yotsuba is special to him. Then proceeded to actively investigate. Chapter 77, he’s exclaiming about how if he does well enough on the national exam, then says AND THE- (and then) interrupting himself and he questions weather or not he’s worthy of Yotsuba yet (was planning to confess). Chapter 91 has a book titled “a romance guide for high-schoolers, ok so who would he need that book for? Nino and Mikus feelings are in the air, Ichikas feelings are known, Itsuki has shown little to no interest? Yotsuba is the only viable option. I.E. School Festival Arc, his confession, he had already decided it would be her at this point, he was actively looking to spend time with her during this period. Throughout the story fuutarou consistently states “if you weren’t there” I would’ve failed. Fuutarou doesn’t think much of himself as a man but when yotsuba is there supporting him, while he’s supporting her leg couldn’t be happier. You’re idea of “no romantic development” is complete bullshit, I don’t get why you have to have it shoved in your face to see it. Also the reason it’s universally hated is because she’s the 4th most popular and her love isn’t thrown at you. It’s written from fuutarou’s perspective and his growth alongside her.
Apr 27, 2021 10:52 PM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:

fuutarou’s feelings grow for yotsuba throughout the entire series but she’s always been in love with him. Fuutarou is the one who goes through romantic development for yotsuba not the other way around. It’s subtle and hard for surface watchers/readers to understand this why they think it’s rushed. Yotsuba didn’t compete for his affection because she wanted to be selfless and due to her guilt. That’s why it doesn’t seem like she loves him and is “rushed” when it’s not, at all. Fuutarou’s feelings are mostly subconscious until chapter 37 & 68, 37 being the labor thanksgiving, having fun with yotsuba (which doesn’t happen with the other quints). 68, the bell kisser, he states that from that day “she became special” yet how could he come to that conclusion without a specific person in mind? He knows it was yotsuba, he’s always been able to tell her apart from the rest but wrote it off as her being a bad liar, but then he changed that to a being bad at disguises? Subconsciously he’s known, because Yotsuba is special to him. Then proceeded to actively investigate. Chapter 77, he’s exclaiming about how if he does well enough on the national exam, then says AND THE- (and then) interrupting himself and he questions weather or not he’s worthy of Yotsuba yet (was planning to confess). Chapter 91 has a book titled “a romance guide for high-schoolers, ok so who would he need that book for? Nino and Mikus feelings are in the air, Ichikas feelings are known, Itsuki has shown little to no interest? Yotsuba is the only viable option. I.E. School Festival Arc, his confession, he had already decided it would be her at this point, he was actively looking to spend time with her during this period. Throughout the story fuutarou consistently states “if you weren’t there” I would’ve failed. Fuutarou doesn’t think much of himself as a man but when yotsuba is there supporting him, while he’s supporting her leg couldn’t be happier. You’re idea of “no romantic development” is complete bullshit, I don’t get why you have to have it shoved in your face to see it. Also the reason it’s universally hated is because she’s the 4th most popular and her love isn’t thrown at you. It’s written from fuutarou’s perspective and his growth alongside her.
Ok. I just want to make this clear. I don’t mind that the girl I was rooting for wasn’t the bride. But this ending was just bad. This manga could’ve easily been, if not the best, one of the best harem/romance manga’s I’ve ever read. But unfortunately the ending was kind of rushed A LOT. It felt so uncompleted to me.. the writer should’ve gave Yotsuba waaay more character development especially because she IS THE BRIDE.. Yotsuba was a side character for like 85% throughout the whole manga.. Compared to the character developments of the other girls, Yotsuba’s wasn’t even close to being as good. On the other hand Nino or Miku character development was just so good. In the end all those precious moments from the other sisters felt like it was gone to a waste.. bullshit (literally why waste 100+ chapters developing the girls when the winner was determined from chapter 1. and why is everyone acting so out of character?)
For me Yotsuba was kind of a side character that didn't have enough screen/page time and that's a fact. We can apply that to Itsuki too, most of her interactions with the MC where "i want to tell you something" and then one of the sisters pops up from nowhere and cuts the conversation... it can happen once or twice but not each time...
The only times they actually had a normal conversation was when they were talking about her future and her dream etc or studying..

The ending was disappointing not because of the choice but because it felt rushed. I would have liked it more if MC realized that she was the girl from his childhood and if they had a bit more romantic interactions.

MC choosing her because she was nice to him and supported him didn't make any sense because she was nice to everyone, even to a stranger. There was just no chemistry or emphasis on special connections. TBH I would have been fine if MC ended up with any of the girls but Futarou X Yotsuba had the least (romantic) development so it felt odd. I feel like the author wanted to just wrap this story up and move on to his new manga.. Such a waste, but still I can’t hate this manga.
Apr 27, 2021 11:02 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
Ok. I just want to make this clear. I don’t mind that the girl I was rooting for wasn’t the bride. But this ending was just bad. This manga could’ve easily been, if not the best, one of the best harem/romance manga’s I’ve ever read. But unfortunately the ending was kind of rushed A LOT. It felt so uncompleted to me.. the writer should’ve gave Yotsuba waaay more character development especially because she IS THE BRIDE.. Yotsuba was a side character for like 85% throughout the whole manga.. Compared to the character developments of the other girls, Yotsuba’s wasn’t even close to being as good. On the other hand Nino or Miku character development was just so good. In the end all those precious moments from the other sisters felt like it was gone to a waste.. bullshit (literally why waste 100+ chapters developing the girls when the winner was determined from chapter 1. and why is everyone acting so out of character?)
For me Yotsuba was kind of a side character that didn't have enough screen/page time and that's a fact. We can apply that to Itsuki too, most of her interactions with the MC where "i want to tell you something" and then one of the sisters pops up from nowhere and cuts the conversation... it can happen once or twice but not each time...
The only times they actually had a normal conversation was when they were talking about her future and her dream etc or studying..

The ending was disappointing not because of the choice but because it felt rushed. I would have liked it more if MC realized that she was the girl from his childhood and if they had a bit more romantic interactions.

MC choosing her because she was nice to him and supported him didn't make any sense because she was nice to everyone, even to a stranger. There was just no chemistry or emphasis on special connections. TBH I would have been fine if MC ended up with any of the girls but Futarou X Yotsuba had the least (romantic) development so it felt odd. I feel like the author wanted to just wrap this story up and move on to his new manga.. Such a waste, but still I can’t hate this manga.
that’s why she changed his life twice right? Because she would’ve done that for anybody? What a shifty cop out trying to discredit her is funny as hell. Im yet to here you explain why their development was good? I’ve asked twice now, yet I’m responding to all your accusations. Also overcoming the failed promise, guilt complex, and inferiority complex? Bro her development is 10x better than either of those quints. “The only interactions were about dreams” bro shut the hell up you’re downplaying her to fit your narrative, ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? They have the best chemistry, matching dynamics (fuutarou going from wanting people to rely on him to wanting someone to rely on aka the one who’s been by his side). Ya no shit she’s the least represented, also the side character take is opinionated hard, she had the most impact on the story and she’s a side character? I’ve heard this dumb argument a million times because it’s a common shot opinion lmao. She’s the least represented because of her inferiority complex yet has the most impact. Again “hard work automatically means a win” no it doesn’t, love doesn’t work that way, fuutarou has seen yotsuba as special since they met in Kyoto. I give you valid reasons and you give me a completely opinionated argument with no logic, cmon. I’m done here, this obviously isn’t going anywhere
Apr 27, 2021 11:47 PM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:

that’s why she changed his life twice right? Because she would’ve done that for anybody? What a shifty cop out trying to discredit her is funny as hell. Im yet to here you explain why their development was good? I’ve asked twice now, yet I’m responding to all your accusations. Also overcoming the failed promise, guilt complex, and inferiority complex? Bro her development is 10x better than either of those quints. “The only interactions were about dreams” bro shut the hell up you’re downplaying her to fit your narrative, ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? They have the best chemistry, matching dynamics (fuutarou going from wanting people to rely on him to wanting someone to rely on aka the one who’s been by his side). Ya no shit she’s the least represented, also the side character take is opinionated hard, she had the most impact on the story and she’s a side character? I’ve heard this dumb argument a million times because it’s a common shot opinion lmao. She’s the least represented because of her inferiority complex yet has the most impact. Again “hard work automatically means a win” no it doesn’t, love doesn’t work that way, fuutarou has seen yotsuba as special since they met in Kyoto. I give you valid reasons and you give me a completely opinionated argument with no logic, cmon. I’m done here, this obviously isn’t going anywhere
well I'm not going to extend this because you seem biased asf, her development is 10x better than either of those quints. that's it bullshit, ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor Thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? everything you mention is just a normal conversation between them, only the chapter where they are dating in the park is just a development, also by not admitting he is like a side character has also proven you are biased asf, if we really read / watch the same show you must already realizing she was just like a side girl, no one expected her to be an important character or even a bride. that's why I said In the end all those precious moments from the other sisters felt like it was gone to a waste .. bullshit (literally why waste 100+ chapters developing the girls when the winner was determined from chapter 1. and why is everyone acting so out of character?)

The quintuplets thing is a good hook, but for one reason or another, the girls were not treated fairly, much less equally in the story. For the record, I was primarily on team Nino but I was willing to accept anyone except for Itsuki. She was sidelined most of the story after volume 4 and that was a shame because I wanted to like her too. She just fell into the background with Futaro's dad and sister, who were also woefully underused. Ichika, Nino, and Miku had more page time and were better developed because of that. Yotsuba got somewhat-decent page time towards the end but because of the whole mystery aspect the author was going for, she was treated more like a comic relief / support character for most of the first 86 chapters and ended up being underdeveloped as a result.

Overall, the girls certainly grew as characters but because of the uneven page time, Yotsuba and especially Itsuki were left in the dust. Since Yotsuba ended up being the girl Futaro ended up marrying, it felt unearned by several readers. If he had gone with what i consider to be one of the main three, I think the overall backlash against the ending would have been less. It is simply because the reader had more time to understand what these characters were thinking and feeling and were able to empathize with them more. I think Miku winning the popularity contest by a large margin was more than "she's the awkward, cute one." I think she was the most developed girl early on and the readers noticed that.

It is a joke but is also true in many ways - when a winner is picked in a harem, the story is basically over. If Yotsuba was going to be the girl that Futaro ended up marrying, then there needed to be more time with the two of them together. I get what what they were going for and it's enough to get the point across, but I didn't fully buy that Futaro was in love with her. I think that is because even when it committed to this pairing, the story decided it needed to spend too much time on the other sisters. The chapters following the confession scene should have spent more time solidifying the the budding romance between Futaro and Yotsuba instead of more sister angst. I'm not saying to ignore the angst completely, but it should have addressed less since that should not have been the main focus of the story anymore. The books started with a wedding - now that we know the players, how did they get there? I think the story needed at least 8 more chapters to wrap everything up in a more satisfying way.

To conclude this diatribe, I think the way that the story was written is its main problem. As it stands, it would have been better if it was about triplets - you still could have had the sister dynamic and you could have made one or two of the others real support characters, which is what I believe Itsuki already is after volume 4 (most of the time) and what Yotsuba is until chapter 86. Framing a story around a wedding with five viable candidates to be the bride is hard to do and the way the story was written didn't fully work as intended. It should have been written more as a slice of life story with the five sisters, perhaps finding their dream or landing their man or whatever, or it should have been written as a romance story with fewer heroines vying for the affection of the MC - it ended up too cluttered with elements unexplored, rushed, or dropped altogether. I'm just guessing, but it would probably need another 20 chapters or several chapters reworked to give five viable wedding candidates enough page time to make them all compelling.
Nobara98Apr 27, 2021 11:50 PM
Apr 27, 2021 11:51 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
well I'm not going to extend this because you seem biased asf, her development is 10x better than either of those quints. that's it bullshit, ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor Thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? everything you mention is just a normal conversation between them, only the chapter where they are dating in the park is just a development, also by not admitting he is like a side character has also proven you are biased asf, if we really read / watch the same show you must already realizing she was just like a side girl, no one expected her to be an important character or even a bride. that's why I said In the end all those precious moments from the other sisters felt like it was gone to a waste .. bullshit (literally why waste 100+ chapters developing the girls when the winner was determined from chapter 1. and why is everyone acting so out of character?)

The quintuplets thing is a good hook, but for one reason or another, the girls were not treated fairly, much less equally in the story. For the record, I was primarily on team Ichika but I was willing to accept anyone except for Itsuki. She was sidelined most of the story after volume 4 and that was a shame because I wanted to like her too. She just fell into the background with Futaro's dad and sister, who were also woefully underused. Ichika, Nino, and Miku had more page time and were better developed because of that. Yotsuba got somewhat-decent page time towards the end but because of the whole mystery aspect the author was going for, she was treated more like a comic relief / support character for most of the first 86 chapters and ended up being underdeveloped as a result.

Overall, the girls certainly grew as characters but because of the uneven page time, Yotsuba and especially Itsuki were left in the dust. Since Yotsuba ended up being the girl Futaro ended up marrying, it felt unearned by several readers. If he had gone with what i consider to be one of the main three, I think the overall backlash against the ending would have been less. It is simply because the reader had more time to understand what these characters were thinking and feeling and were able to empathize with them more. I think Miku winning the popularity contest by a large margin was more than "she's the awkward, cute one." I think she was the most developed girl early on and the readers noticed that.

It is a joke but is also true in many ways - when a winner is picked in a harem, the story is basically over. If Yotsuba was going to be the girl that Futaro ended up marrying, then there needed to be more time with the two of them together. I get what what they were going for and it's enough to get the point across, but I didn't fully buy that Futaro was in love with her. I think that is because even when it committed to this pairing, the story decided it needed to spend too much time on the other sisters. The chapters following the confession scene should have spent more time solidifying the the budding romance between Futaro and Yotsuba instead of more sister angst. I'm not saying to ignore the angst completely, but it should have addressed less since that should not have been the main focus of the story anymore. The books started with a wedding - now that we know the players, how did they get there? I think the story needed at least 8 more chapters to wrap everything up in a more satisfying way.

To conclude this diatribe, I think the way that the story was written is its main problem. As it stands, it would have been better if it was about triplets - you still could have had the sister dynamic and you could have made one or two of the others real support characters, which is what I believe Itsuki already is after volume 4 (most of the time) and what Yotsuba is until chapter 86. Framing a story around a wedding with five viable candidates to be the bride is hard to do and the way the story was written didn't fully work as intended. It should have been written more as a slice of life story with the five sisters, perhaps finding their dream or landing their man or whatever, or it should have been written as a romance story with fewer heroines vying for the affection of the MC - it ended up too cluttered with elements unexplored, rushed, or dropped altogether. I'm just guessing, but it would probably need another 20 chapters or several chapters reworked to give five viable wedding candidates enough page time to make them all compelling.
cant believe I wasted my time reading that bullshit, calling me bias yet you’re completely undermining Yotsubas character to fit your narrative. As soon as you called my examples of her interactions with him “normal interactions” I knew this was a lost cause. Yet another response not answering my question. 100+ chapters of development compared to 1 chapter? Stupid, they all developed in those 100 chapters and some didn’t even develop well. What a shit argument
Apr 27, 2021 11:56 PM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:

The quintuplets thing is a good hook, but for one reason or another, the girls were not treated fairly, much less equally in the story. For the record, I was primarily on team Nino but I was willing to accept anyone except for Itsuki. She was sidelined most of the story after volume 4 and that was a shame because I wanted to like her too. She just fell into the background with Futaro's dad and sister, who were also woefully underused. Ichika, Nino, and Miku had more page time and were better developed because of that. Yotsuba got somewhat-decent page time towards the end but because of the whole mystery aspect the author was going for, she was treated more like a comic relief / support character for most of the first 86 chapters and ended up being underdeveloped as a result.

also let me talk in your tone here. “Miku is a shit character who had no development, couldn’t act on her feelings until pushed by her sisters. Seemed so forced. She had all that screentime yet couldn’t do anything with it, practically fan service. Ninos development is overrated, Tsundere development won’t little to no personal growth, as we see in the late chapters she still uses shitty methods despite her intentions being good. Overrated, no retribution at all, her love is super one sided and her screentime meant nothing, no impact on the story.” You call be bias yet undermine Yotsubas character hard, you lack comprehension skills if you actually think yotsuba had no impact on the story
Apr 28, 2021 12:03 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:

I had a whole response entailing it? Must’ve not read it? Also what does Nino having that reflection with Miku do? Dumbest shit I’ve heard today. Hey instead of apologizing to you I’m gonna have a half assed self reflection and talk to my sister instead of apologizing to the man I’ve tormented for this long. Biased
Apr 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:

also let me talk in your tone here. “Miku is a shit character who had no development, couldn’t act on her feelings until pushed by her sisters. Seemed so forced. She had all that screentime yet couldn’t do anything with it, practically fan service. Ninos development is overrated, Tsundere development won’t little to no personal growth, as we see in the late chapters she still uses shitty methods despite her intentions being good. Overrated, no retribution at all, her love is super one sided and her screentime meant nothing, no impact on the story.” You call be bias yet undermine Yotsubas character hard, you lack comprehension skills if you actually think yotsuba had no impact on the story
sorry but your answer is also not enough her development is 10x better than either of those quints. that's bullshit, We saw very good development with 3 and their relationship with fuutarou. Then we saw a very rushed development with yotsuba. Why wouldn't we be mad that the author was forced to rush the ending and didn't have time to develop all the relationships. Im not mad its yotsuba im mad because it made the least sense.

Also stfu by saying “Miku is a shit character who had no development, couldn’t act on her feelings until pushed by her sisters. Seemed so forced. She had all that screentime yet couldn’t do anything with it, practically fan service. Ninos development is overrated, Tsundere development won’t little to no personal growth, as we see in the late chapters she still uses shitty methods despite her intentions being good. Overrated, LMAO
how biased you are here nope I can say you are a toxic Yotsuba fan. in fact everyone agrees that Miku and Nino are the most developed, how toxic you are. im done here
Apr 28, 2021 12:14 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:

I had a whole response entailing it? Must’ve not read it? Also what does Nino having that reflection with Miku do? Dumbest shit I’ve heard today. Hey instead of apologizing to you I’m gonna have a half assed self reflection and talk to my sister instead of apologizing to the man I’ve tormented for this long. Biased
No need to do it, I don't need an apology from you either, I'm just happy to see some Yotsuba fans like you defend her to death xD
Apr 28, 2021 12:14 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
sorry but your answer is also not enough her development is 10x better than either of those quints. that's bullshit, We saw very good development with 3 and their relationsjip with fuutarou. Then we saw a very rushed development with yotsuba. Why wouldn't we be mad that the author was forced to rush the ending and didn't have time to develop all the relationships. Im not mad its yotsuba im mad because it made the least sense.

Also stfu by saying “Miku is a shit character who had no development, couldn’t act on her feelings until pushed by her sisters. Seemed so forced. She had all that screentime yet couldn’t do anything with it, practically fan service. Ninos development is overrated, Tsundere development won’t little to no personal growth, as we see in the late chapters she still uses shitty methods despite her intentions being good. Overrated, LMAO
how biased you are here nope I can say you are a toxic Yotsuba fan. in fact everyone agrees that Miku and Nino are the most developed, how toxic you are. im done here
I’m biased? Yet you haven’t given one good example and sit there and undermine other characters because you’re mad your quint lost. It’s sad honestly how you could type for that long and not provide a single valid example just completely opinionated statements with heavy bias. “Toxic yotsuba fan” yet you’re the one unable to see why yotsuba is a good character. It’s absolutely horrendous how bad you are at this, but go ahead go away I’m not gonna stop you. Every Nino fan I interact with proves to me why she’s not a good character, no solid reasoning just heavy bias. I gave 3 paragraphs using examples of their romantic development yet you completely ignore it and say im bias. Fuck outta here, toxic Nino fan
Apr 28, 2021 12:16 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
No need to do it, I don't need an apology from you either, I'm just happy to see some Yotsuba fans like you defend her to death xD
and I’m just happy to see more braindead Nino fans who lack comprehension skills lmao
Apr 28, 2021 12:24 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
sorry but your answer is also not enough her development is 10x better than either of those quints. that's bullshit, We saw very good development with 3 and their relationsjip with fuutarou. Then we saw a very rushed development with yotsuba. Why wouldn't we be mad that the author was forced to rush the ending and didn't have time to develop all the relationships. Im not mad its yotsuba im mad because it made the least sense.

I’m biased? Yet you haven’t given one good example and sit there and undermine other characters because you’re mad your quint lost. It’s sad honestly how you could type for that long and not provide a single valid example just completely opinionated statements with heavy bias. “Toxic yotsuba fan” yet you’re the one unable to see why yotsuba is a good character. It’s absolutely horrendous how bad you are at this, but go ahead go away I’m not gonna stop you. Every Nino fan I interact with proves to me why she’s not a good character, no solid reasoning just heavy bias. I gave 3 paragraphs using examples of their romantic development yet you completely ignore it and say im bias. Fuck outta here, toxic Nino fan
what have you explained ?? ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor Thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? I asked which one is really the development of Yotsuba, it's funny when you give some scenes like that as romance development, most of what you mention is just a normal conversation between Fuutaro and Yotsuba. tell me Toxic Nino fans what is the counterattack because you can't prove that the Yotsuba development was rushed, yeah only Yotsuba fans admit the ending was not rushed LOL.
Apr 28, 2021 12:27 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
and I’m just happy to see more braindead Nino fans who lack comprehension skills lmao
I also like spending time with toxic Yotsuba fans, I really enjoy it especially when you explain the development of Yotsuba 10 times the best among other girls, that's the funniest joke I heard today xD
Apr 28, 2021 12:28 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
what have you explained ?? ski trip? Test of courage? Bringing the quints together? Labor Thanksgiving? School camp? School festival? I asked which one is really the development of Yotsuba, it's funny when you give some scenes like that as romance development, most of what you mention is just a normal conversation between Fuutaro and Yotsuba. tell me Toxic Nino fans what is the counterattack because you can't prove that the Yotsuba development was rushed, yeah only Yotsuba fans admit the ending was not rushed LOL.
all important moments in her and fuutarou’s character? Test of courage, broke fuutarou out of his sheep to counter his lackluster social life while also having fun on the ski trip, he literally wrote in his journal about yotsuba. She was the only one who brought them all together, Labor thanksgiving, first time he’s laughed like that with any of the quints. This wasn’t even my main point. I wrote 3 paragraphs on their development yet you’re still ignoring it. Nah that’s not true at all, it’s a common concept because sheep like you explain it them like that. Most TQQ fans lack comprehension skills including you so I had to break it down. Oh my bad, I guess I can’t defend me fav TQQ character while ACTUALLY GIVING EVIDENCE😂
Apr 28, 2021 12:30 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I also like spending time with toxic Yotsuba fans, I really enjoy it especially when you explain the development of Yotsuba 10 times the best among other girls, that's the funniest joke I heard today xD
you must live a pretty shitty life if that’s the funniest thing you’ve heard today, also I said her development was better, you’re the one bringing up the 10x thing. Dumbass
Apr 28, 2021 12:38 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
all important moments in her and fuutarou’s character? Test of courage, broke fuutarou out of his sheep to counter his lackluster social life while also having fun on the ski trip, he literally wrote in his journal about yotsuba. She was the only one who brought them all together, Labor thanksgiving, first time he’s laughed like that with any of the quints. This wasn’t even my main point. I wrote 3 paragraphs on their development yet you’re still ignoring it. Nah that’s not true at all, it’s a common concept because sheep like you explain it them like that. Most TQQ fans lack comprehension skills including you so I had to break it down. Oh my bad, I guess I can’t defend me fav TQQ character while ACTUALLY GIVING EVIDENCE😂
yeah only Yotsuba fans understand the storyline of TQQ, I've read the paragraphs on their development, I don't ignore it it doesn't explain anything except the forced development, I think the story needed at least 8 more chapters to wrap everything up in a more satisfying way . I am quite bored with you, especially you remember the development of Miku and Nino are shit when compared to Yotsuba, this one is funniest joke ever XD
Apr 28, 2021 12:40 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
yeah only Yotsuba fans understand the storyline of TQQ, I've read the paragraphs on their development, I don't ignore it it doesn't explain anything except the forced development, I think the story needed at least 8 more chapters to wrap everything up in a more satisfying way . I am quite bored with you, especially you remember the development of Miku and Nino are shit when compared to Yotsuba, this one is funniest joke ever XD
then go away? Tf you keep coming back for? I made that statement using your tone but keep bringing it up.
Apr 28, 2021 12:43 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
you must live a pretty shitty life if that’s the funniest thing you’ve heard today, also I said her development was better, you’re the one bringing up the 10x thing. Dumbass
oh really do I have to re-quote that part ?? I remember clearly you said her development is 10x better than either of those quints, I can't even think where to think that her development was better xD
Apr 28, 2021 12:47 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
oh really do I have to re-quote that part ?? I remember clearly you said her development is 10x better than either of those quints, I can't even think where to think that her development was better xD
still waiting on why Ninos or mikus is better? I can’t even begin to think why Ninos is better in any way shape or form. “XD”🤓
Apr 28, 2021 12:49 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
then go away? Tf you keep coming back for? I made that statement using your tone but keep bringing it up.
I'm back just wanting to insult you and how all your jokes especially about the development of Yotsuba that you said was better than Miku and Nino xD
Apr 28, 2021 12:50 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I'm back just wanting to insult you and how all your jokes especially about the development of Yotsuba that you said was better xD
I’m still waiting for any valid evidence at all, this is sad. Go away, shoo
Apr 28, 2021 12:53 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
still waiting on why Ninos or mikus is better? I can’t even begin to think why Ninos is better in any way shape or form. “XD”🤓
both are better at romance development, both are very well built whereas Yotsuba ???
Apr 28, 2021 12:55 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
both are better at romance development, both are very well built whereas Yotsuba ???
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
peak braindead you’re peak braindead
Apr 28, 2021 12:55 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
I'm back just wanting to insult you and how all your jokes especially about the development of Yotsuba that you said was better xD
I have answered it did you not read it ?? What makes the Yotsuba better than them when it comes to romance development ?? only Yotsuba fans who love that shitty ending XD
Apr 28, 2021 12:57 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I have answered it did you not read it ?? What makes the Yotsuba better than them when it comes to romance development ?? only Yotsuba fans who love that shitty ending XD
sore loser energy, sounds like you’re just salty. Also you gave me no good reasons and I have 3 paragraphs full of them. Honestly this is getting boring, your argument is dogshit. Would be a good argument if you had a brain, or comprehension skills
Apr 28, 2021 12:58 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
Nobara98 said:
LOL when I talk about the fact you don't even accept it, How braindead you are, they are better at it and that's the reason why they have more fans than Yotsuba XD
Apr 28, 2021 1:00 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
LOL when I talk about the fact you don't even accept it, How braindead you are, they are better at it and that's the reason why they have more fans than Yotsuba XD
you’ve given zero facts dumbass just a biased argument, god Nino fans are stupid
Apr 28, 2021 1:04 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
sore loser energy, sounds like you’re just salty. Also you gave me no good reasons and I have 3 paragraphs full of them. Honestly this is getting boring, your argument is dogshit. Would be a good argument if you had a brain, or comprehension skills
I would have accepted it if it made sense, but those 3 paragraphs of nonsense could not explain her hasty development, not changing the fact that almost the entire fandom admitted that Yotsuba's development was the least of all girls. "your argument is dogshit. Would be a good argument if you had a brain, or comprehension skills" it also seems like this is your only weapon when you can't explain its rushed her development LMAO
Apr 28, 2021 1:05 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I would have accepted it if it made sense, but those 3 paragraphs of nonsense could not explain her hasty development, not changing the fact that almost the entire fandom admitted that Yotsuba's development was the least of all girls. "your argument is dogshit. Would be a good argument if you had a brain, or comprehension skills" it also seems like this is your only weapon when you can't explain its rushed her development LMAO
you haven’t explained anything, guess you can’t🤷‍♂️ Imagine being a Nino fan and you can’t even explain what sets her character apart from the rest. Lmao
Apr 28, 2021 1:06 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
you’ve given zero facts dumbass just a biased argument, god Nino fans are stupid
oh really, maybe it's because only the Yotsuba fans are smart here because they understand the story XD
Apr 28, 2021 1:07 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
oh really, maybe it's because only the Yotsuba fans are smart here because they understand the story XD
no that’s not the case, it’s just that you’re so braindead others look smart in comparison
Apr 28, 2021 1:08 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
you haven’t explained anything, guess you can’t🤷‍♂️ Imagine being a Nino fan and you can’t even explain what sets her character apart from the rest. Lmao
I have explained what I have to explain again The quintuplets thing is a good hook, but for one reason or another, the girls were not treated fairly, much less equally in the story. For the record, I was primarily on team Nino but I was willing to accept anyone except for Itsuki. She was sidelined most of the story after volume 4 and that was a shame because I wanted to like her too. She just fell into the background with Futaro's dad and sister, who were also woefully underused. Ichika, Nino, and Miku had more page time and were better developed because of that. Yotsuba got somewhat-decent page time towards the end but because of the whole mystery aspect the author was going for, she was treated more like a comic relief / support character for most of the first 86 chapters and ended up being underdeveloped as a result.

Apr 28, 2021 1:10 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
no that’s not the case, it’s just that you’re so braindead others look smart in comparison
that's why I say only Yotsuba fans are smart, even they are good at insulting LOL
Apr 28, 2021 1:12 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
I will be back in 3 hours because here it is almost breaking the fast in my country, thank you for accompanying me to spend my time waiting to break the fast XD
Apr 28, 2021 1:13 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
I will be back in 3 hours because here it is almost breaking the fast in my country, thank you for accompanying me to spend my time waiting to break the fast XD
no one wants you here dawg, go away shoo
Apr 28, 2021 1:15 AM

Oct 2020
ArtoriaIP said:
Nobara98 said:
but I will miss you, let's accompany me again tomorrow while spending time breaking the fast.
Apr 28, 2021 1:16 AM
Jan 2021
Nobara98 said:
ArtoriaIP said:
but I will miss you, let's accompany me again tomorrow while spending time breaking the fast.
I’ve lost enough brain cells today so it I think I’ll have to put in a rain check
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.