Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
How low do you think the score will go by the end of the season?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 12, 2021 4:48 AM

Aug 2019
currently at 7.00 and I can only imagine how many people are holding off on their scores until the end of the season so it’ll probably be way worst than I initial thought
Mar 12, 2021 9:17 AM
Jul 2019
I was planning on giving it a 5 but last episode dropped it to 4 for me. Big chance last 2 episodes will bring it down to 3 or 2 as well if it ended in full Disneyland mode.
Mar 12, 2021 9:19 AM
Jul 2019
irishmonk said:
I don't know why it would go lower than 6. It sure was disappointing but a score lower than 6 indicates that it is absolute garbage and shouldn't be watched. It was bad but not that bad and it is still airing so at least wait yall.

It shouldn't be watched. This season ruined the story and characters completely.

People should treat this season as it has never existed.
Mar 12, 2021 10:40 AM
Jan 2021
We did it everyone. 6.99. Nice. Now lets run this thing into the ground!!!!
Mar 12, 2021 11:50 AM
May 2011
From 8.30 to sub-7.00 over the course of a season. It won't reach 6.00, but this has been crazy.
Mar 14, 2021 12:04 AM
Jan 2021
irishmonk said:
I don't know why it would go lower than 6. It sure was disappointing but a score lower than 6 indicates that it is absolute garbage and shouldn't be watched. It was bad but not that bad and it is still airing so at least wait yall.

Personally I think it should have like a 5. Its done nothing but hurt promised neverland manga fans and disappoint anime onlies. If a show is better off not existing a 6 is too generous.
Mar 14, 2021 1:51 AM

May 2019
S1 was tense had me asking questions.
S2 is less tense, answers the questions, and creates more(the answers ain't bad honestly, human and demon world being separate and it being a long time is sort of cool) however it's progressing way too fast to really explore anything. Character motivations seem completely flippant. I mean the last episode the people who were with Norman were die-hard KILL THE DEMONS now they just like "oh cool let's forgive the demons" I hope the Manga explained it better.
Mar 14, 2021 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
nezumiku said:
irishmonk said:

Personally I think it should have like a 5. Its done nothing but hurt promised neverland manga fans and disappoint anime onlies. If a show is better off not existing a 6 is too generous.

Have you seen the anime that is scored lower that 5 on MAL? It means it had absolutely no budget and nothing was put into it. It would be straight up disrespectful towards the staff who were working on it, they actually put some effort in the anime and did something. Shit with 5 as a score on MAL is valued absolutely nothing. All of this 'disappointment'' is because its s1 was amazing and its s2 missed a lot from the manga but at least they adapted some part of it. It might have been bad but not as bad for its score to go down to 5.
Mar 14, 2021 4:04 AM

Dec 2018
The score is 6,96 right now, but when the anime ends the database will not count the scores of those who haven't watched at least 3 episodes, so the score might go up to 7.1 or something.

Mar 14, 2021 4:09 AM
Jan 2021
Onichan i have a dick
Mar 14, 2021 4:24 AM
Sep 2018
I’m not surprised the score is in the 6 range now.
Mar 14, 2021 6:44 AM

Apr 2019
justasadguy said:
The score is 6,96 right now, but when the anime ends the database will not count the scores of those who haven't watched at least 3 episodes, so the score might go up to 7.1 or something.

No, the score has dropped by over 1.3 after episode 4 alone. It's likely it won't go up any more.
my life was made with mematic.
Mar 14, 2021 7:08 AM

Dec 2018
ag_ said:
justasadguy said:

No, the score has dropped by over 1.3 after episode 4 alone. It's likely it won't go up any more.

Damn, that's a drastic downfall...anyway goat taste
Mar 14, 2021 9:34 AM

Mar 2013
ag_ said:
justasadguy said:

This.

I am seriously considering drop. Unlike the first season that was interesting and exciting, the second is boring and sad.

Mar 14, 2021 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
I'd say 6 or below. I'm reading the manga. I didn't even bother to watch the anime.
Mar 14, 2021 3:19 PM
Jan 2021
irishmonk said:
nezumiku said:

Have you seen the anime that is scored lower that 5 on MAL? It means it had absolutely no budget and nothing was put into it. It would be straight up disrespectful towards the staff who were working on it, they actually put some effort in the anime and did something. Shit with 5 as a score on MAL is valued absolutely nothing. All of this 'disappointment'' is because its s1 was amazing and its s2 missed a lot from the manga but at least they adapted some part of it. It might have been bad but not as bad for its score to go down to 5.

if i don't like a show I don't hold back is all. I don't think production value means you should watch something. Regardless this seasons production value has been all over the place.
Mar 14, 2021 7:43 PM

Apr 2014
Anything could happen, but my bet is 6.76-6.81.
Mar 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Jul 2009
Why is it so low anyway? Without spoiling anything...like, what's the issue with it? I haven't started watching this season yet but I'm always amazed to check the show's page and see how long the score keeps dropping. Makes me not even wanna watch it eventhough I really like this series. :(
Mar 15, 2021 2:28 AM
Jul 2018
Having the experience from Tokyo Ghoul and Dragon Ball Super, like 6.5-6.7/10 or so.
Mar 15, 2021 10:54 AM
Jul 2019
Talim said:
Why is it so low anyway? Without spoiling anything...like, what's the issue with it? I haven't started watching this season yet but I'm always amazed to check the show's page and see how long the score keeps dropping. Makes me not even wanna watch it eventhough I really like this series. :(

Terrible writing, nonsense character development and awful pacing.

Just save your time and rewatch the first season instead.
Mar 15, 2021 3:12 PM
Nov 2016
Talim said:

Aside from the things the above person said, it has plot armor at 100% and plot convenience after plot convenience which literally removes any tension this season could bring, there's literally no stakes in play in this season which is extremely bad because S1 DID had tension and stakes at play, plus S2 is not about mind games and outwiting the opponent anymore, it's more of an adventure type but with no tension nor stakes involved in it, S2 is also rushed as fuck, they literally removed a big chunk of the manga and are trying to cram the last part of the manga with some changes to fit the whole thing in 11 episodes, rushed animes are never a good thing... ever, plus the last bit they are adapting from the manga is the most controversial part because a lot of people didn't like it.

For a 6/10 anime you can watch it, it's not the worst anime, there are worst things out there but if you plan on watching this then do it with your expectations really and I mean REALLY low, don't expect this to be nearly as good as S1 because it isn't.
Mar 18, 2021 2:50 AM

Oct 2007
I bet below 6.00

The reason is simple. They are animating a worse ending than the manga, which everyone already hated. With less than half the characters, no world building and no character development.

The anime is basically a bad manga spoiler, nothing else.

Ping me later if I'm wrong, but if this doesn't go below 6.00, I will be surprised
Mar 20, 2021 5:01 PM
May 2017
I think it's going to bottom out at 6.5 - 6.75. There are enough people rating this highly out of denial that it's bad to keep it from dipping below that. And there's the end-of-season boost that scores get too so there's that to consider.
Mar 20, 2021 11:13 PM

Dec 2020
belial said:
I bet below 6.00

The reason is simple. They are animating a worse ending than the manga, which everyone already hated. With less than half the characters, no world building and no character development.

Ping me later if I'm wrong, but if this doesn't go below 6.00, I will be surprised
Lol don't think it's gonna get that low, it'll get as low as 6.3-6.4 at best, once it's over, people who dropped it before Episode 4, their votes won't count too

I would be very surprised if it gets below 6
Mar 21, 2021 5:38 AM
Nov 2020
69withRem said:
belial said:
I bet below 6.00

Lol don't think it's gonna get that low, it'll get as low as 6.3-6.4 at best, once it's over, people who dropped it before Episode 4, their votes won't count too

I would be very surprised if it gets below 6
Yeah it’s definitely not going below 6

Also, is it some sort of system that will not count the score of those who dropped it before episode 4?
Mar 21, 2021 7:01 AM
Nov 2020
Punkuin said:
Originite said:
Yeah it’s definitely not going below 6

Also, is it some sort of system that will not count the score of those who dropped it before episode 4?
Once an anime finishes (or just before it does) the ratings adjust implementing a feature that means scores from someone who has seen less than 1/5 of the anime won’t be taken into account in the overall rating. For most 1-cour anime it’s 3 episodes but for something like FMAB it’ll be 13 episodes.
Ohhh I see, tysm for informing me!
Mar 21, 2021 1:09 PM

Mar 2012
dannymctavish said:
This show doesn’t deserve the low rating its getting. Its not getter than season 1 but its still good. Honestly i think the manga fans are hating on the show because it didn’t copy it but thats just me.
I will say this as someone who has read the manga up to a point. I don’t mind anime original rewrites as long as they’re doing a good job with the rewrite. In fact, I kinda like anime doing that because it brings a level of unpredictability as to where the story will go.

This rewrite...is fucking atrocious. The way it’s been written in season two has taken all of the dramatic tension season one built up and threw it out the window. Everything in this show just feels so predictable now and the scenes that “should” have dramatic tension, don’t.
Mar 21, 2021 2:02 PM
Jul 2014
Some people were saying Season 2 was doomed from the moment they learned it had only 11 episodes and no hope for a season 3. I wasn't actually THAT pessimistic going in. I thought episodes 6-8 actually had some potential to make this series interesting. It wasn't until episode 9 that all hope was completely lost.
Mar 21, 2021 9:06 PM

May 2020
It’s gonna drop below last season’s Hypnosis Mic and Noblesse at this rate

signature by
nightshadekait
Mar 24, 2021 4:24 AM
Nov 2016
Crocospect22 said:
6.70-6.75
As far i concerned it lost like 0.20 every weeks everytime i checked the page, so looking on that it might be lower than that, but my hot take is probably around that range..

Crocospect22, your post forum about The Promised Neverland Season 2 anime score rating predictions are pretty good and interesting idea, but 6.70~6.75 score rating is bit too high... Now it's currently 6.76 MAL score rating. I think the final score rating will drop down and probably be 6.50~6.69 or lower than this score rating range since it dropped down around 0.10~0.20 every weeks everytime which already looks lower than Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Sword Art Online both anime so much lol...

I completely understand that why you think it's score rating will drop down, also looks feel underwhelming, overhyped and got worse anime damm! Yes, I think it's will probably to lost around 2.00 or more than this score rating range which become new fast lower rating records from 8.45/10 strong start dropped down to the final rating is around 6.50~6.69 or lower than that in the history of history! Even more generic than Sword Art Online II and I don't even know how that is possible.

--------------------------

Updated to 25th March, 2021 16:51 (HKT +8)

Currently it's score rating is dropped down to 6.65 or below than that lol...
Bore55Mar 25, 2021 1:52 AM
Mar 24, 2021 9:20 AM
Sep 2018
dannymctavish said:
This show doesn’t deserve the low rating its getting. Its not getter than season 1 but its still good. Honestly i think the manga fans are hating on the show because it didn’t copy it but thats just me.
That’s completely true, the manga readers are just butthurt. The show is still good and I think they shouldn‘t be alowed to rate season two with the expectation they had. It‘s clearly stated that it would be anime original. To rate it bad just because they wanted it to go the manga road isn‘t fair. Season 2 is for me an anime only still good! They should learn to separate anime and manga, like that’s the reason why this two are seperated on here anyways.
Mar 24, 2021 10:05 AM
Oct 2014
Probably if they dont save something really good for the last episode, it will be about 6.50. I didnt read the manga, so im not so mad about the changes. But i think the first season promised something that wasnt delivered: more action, more emotion. The charactes runned too much and hesitated too much: i was expecting a war between the humans and the demons. Norman became a boring character mas the others only do what emma tells them. Its strange to see how the grown ups Just treat Norman as a boss, as he is Just a kid of 13. The relationship between Norman, ray and emma isnt normal for 13 years old kids: they act as if they are 20 year old in Love.
Mar 25, 2021 3:38 AM
Oct 2019
Probably around 6.25-6.35.

It's still crazy how the rating dropped by this much, it deserves it, this season is absolutely atrocious ,but still quite shocking. Would like to see it drop below 6.00, but unless the final episode is an abomination filled with shitty animation, writing, and a rushed ending, 2 of those things which we've been seeing all season, it's not gonna be below a 6, but maybe it might reach something close to that score.
Mar 25, 2021 4:10 AM
Oct 2019
sandrashw said:
dannymctavish said:
That’s completely true, the manga readers are just butthurt. The show is still good and I think they shouldn‘t be alowed to rate season two with the expectation they had. It‘s clearly stated that it would be anime original. To rate it bad just because they wanted it to go the manga road isn‘t fair. Season 2 is for me an anime only still good! They should learn to separate anime and manga, like that’s the reason why this two are seperated on here anyways.

I understand where you're coming from, but it's only natural for manga readers to react towards the season like this, they are allowed to rate the show however they want, and I can assure you, if you were a manga reader on a show you loved dearly, and then you see your show go down the same road as TPN Season 2 is going, you will surely be just as disappointed, maybe you wouldn't rate as badly, but it's natural human emotion to feel this hate towards something that just disappointed you greatly.

Watching would just feel very off, and it would not make you feel as content when watching it, since you cannot help but compare it to the manga. And in the case of TPN, it seems as if the manga was much better than the anime, which just makes it more natural for it to get this much hate for going towards the anime only route.

Also, personally, as an anime only, I think the rating is very fair, this season just got worse in every department, writing, characters, dialogue, even the animation got lazier.

There are even many manga readers who have not given it a low score based on the fact that it went with the anime only route, but because they believe that it is truly a terrible show. I've seen many anime only people hating on it as well.

So while many of the bad ratings were because of the anime skipping over so much content, the majority of the bad ratings, were simply because manga readers and some anime onlies, did not enjoy it this show at all, because of its major issues, and plot holes, but if you were able to ignore these issues, and have a good time watching it, then good for you.
Mar 25, 2021 4:34 AM
Sep 2018
Bimgus said:
sandrashw said:

I understand where you're coming from, but it's only natural for manga readers to react towards the season like this, they are allowed to rate the show however they want, and I can assure you, if you were a manga reader on a show you loved dearly, and then you see your show go down the same road as TPN Season 2 is going, you will surely be just as disappointed, maybe you wouldn't rate as badly, but it's natural human emotion to feel this hate towards something that just disappointed you greatly.

Watching would just feel very off, and it would not make you feel as content when watching it, since you cannot help but compare it to the manga. And in the case of TPN, it seems as if the manga was much better than the anime, which just makes it more natural for it to get this much hate for going towards the anime only route.

Also, personally, as an anime only, I think the rating is very fair, this season just got worse in every department, writing, characters, dialogue, even the animation got lazier.

There are even many manga readers who have not given it a low score based on the fact that it went with the anime only route, but because they believe that it is truly a terrible show. I've seen many anime only people hating on it as well.

So while many of the bad ratings were because of the anime skipping over so much content, the majority of the bad ratings, were simply because manga readers and some anime onlies, did not enjoy it this show at all, because of its major issues, and plot holes, but if you were able to ignore these issues, and have a good time watching it, then good for you.

The manga readers shouldn't compare it to the manga because it's not the same since it's a different road, like that's the whole point. Also I'm pretty sure the anime only's wouldn't feel like there's something missing if the manga readers wouldn't take any chance they have to point it out for everyone - what doesn't make sense since the manga and anime aren't supposed to be the same for them to get compared and dragged the whole time. The anime is still good. Anime only's got mostly brainwashed to think that bad of the anime due to all the dragging & negative comments the manga readers are making tbh.
Mar 25, 2021 9:32 AM
Oct 2019
sandrashw said:
Bimgus said:

The manga readers shouldn't compare it to the manga because it's not the same since it's a different road, like that's the whole point. Also I'm pretty sure the anime only's wouldn't feel like there's something missing if the manga readers wouldn't take any chance they have to point it out for everyone - what doesn't make sense since the manga and anime aren't supposed to be the same for them to get compared and dragged the whole time. The anime is still good. Anime only's got mostly brainwashed to think that bad of the anime due to all the dragging & negative comments the manga readers are making tbh.

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but the part where us anime only's are supposedly "brainwashed" into hating this anime based on claims the manga readers make.

That's just false, of course there are some anime only's who are hating on this anime after seeing so much hate from the manga readers, and decided to jump on the bandwagon to hate on it as well, but that's not the case for me and many other anime only's.

My opinion on this anime was mostly influenced by actual legit reasons on why this season is trash, and through youtube videos that explain why it is so bad, including a video of a youtuber who is also an anime only, who made multiple points which I fully agree with.

I was not brainwashed by manga readers, but after seeing so many discussions and videos about this season, that give actual valid reasons on why this season is so bad, I saw that this anime is just horrible, there isn't a single thing I like about it.

But, I still do agree that if the manga readers did not complain as much, then we wouldn't see this much hate for this season, but I still believe that it fully deserves all that hate that it's getting, I just cannot look past all of its issues anymore.
Mar 25, 2021 12:01 PM
Sep 2018
Bimgus said:
sandrashw said:

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but the part where us anime only's are supposedly "brainwashed" into hating this anime based on claims the manga readers make.

That's just false, of course there are some anime only's who are hating on this anime after seeing so much hate from the manga readers, and decided to jump on the bandwagon to hate on it as well, but that's not the case for me and many other anime only's.

My opinion on this anime was mostly influenced by actual legit reasons on why this season is trash, and through youtube videos that explain why it is so bad, including a video of a youtuber who is also an anime only, who made multiple points which I fully agree with.

I was not brainwashed by manga readers, but after seeing so many discussions and videos about this season, that give actual valid reasons on why this season is so bad, I saw that this anime is just horrible, there isn't a single thing I like about it.

But, I still do agree that if the manga readers did not complain as much, then we wouldn't see this much hate for this season, but I still believe that it fully deserves all that hate that it's getting, I just cannot look past all of its issues anymore.

Tell me the issues then that makes this season so horrible and absolutely unlikeable as you said, since imo all that sounds overly exaggerated.
Mar 25, 2021 1:16 PM

May 2020
sandrashw said:
Bimgus said:

Tell me the issues then that makes this season so horrible and absolutely unlikeable as you said, since imo all that sounds overly exaggerated.

I'm an anime-only and really disliked this season. I liked it at first but there were some major things I had problems with:

-plot armor, giant house-sized demons posed no threat to tiny children and nothing bad ever actually happened
-bad pacing
-Norman's anticlimactic return
-characters who have deep seated issues due to torture and inhumane treatment giving up plans for revenge because of a sad 14 year old
-Emma's constant positivity that makes no sense
-Oh, you're an evil murderer? Please live with us! Emma would probably forgive Hitler.
-No tension or suspense this entire season, I predicted every single "twist" and no one was ever in danger
-Isabella being turned into an unbelievable good guy when she was a fantastic antagonist with a ton of potential for this season
-So many "traitor" moments that held no weight at all because it was all predictable
-Drop in animation quality, shitty CGI monsters
-What was that thing about Sonju wanting to eat wild humans? Why hasn't that been brought up again? What an interesting storyline that was apparently forgotten
-No real background info on Sonju and Mujika
-No one ever contradicts Emma; Ray, Don, and Gilda become mostly meaningless background characters
-So many deus ex machina moments in ep 10 that it was almost funny

There's more but that's all I want to type. I had really high hopes for this season and was actually excited that it was supposedly going in a different direction than the manga. I became more disappointed with each episode but episode 10 really sealed the deal for me. I haven't watched 11 yet, but don't have real hope that it will improve the problems listed here. I'm probably going to bump my 5 down to a 4 or 3, depending on the finale.

This has nothing to do with the manga readers. I've never read the manga and I thought it was going to be awesome that it didn't follow the manga because manga readers are usually annoying with their constant complaints. This anime is just bad though, or maybe mediocre at best.
shortkittyMar 25, 2021 1:33 PM
Mar 25, 2021 1:19 PM
Oct 2019
sandrashw said:
Bimgus said:

Alright, first of all the characters.

Ray was such a cool, badass character in the first season, now? He's just so bland, he's sole purpose on the show now is just to be Emma's sidekick, he has no personality compared to what he was like in the first season, just very disappointing as a character now.

For Emma, I can't really explain why I dislike her, it's just that I don't full understand how fast she changed her mind about wanting to kill all the demons but suddenly changed her mind after seeing like 2 nice demons out of so many other cruel demons in their world, her character just doesn't ,make sense, and she makes such stupid decisions at times.

Norman had lots of potential as a villain, but was just ruined pretty quickly after that lame 20 second speech by Emma that made him change the plans he's been plotting for years.

As for the side characters, oh boy, do they suck big time. The children are so annoying, I would've been so satisfied if a group of demons just came out and slaughtered them all, that may sound very cruel, but they added nothing to the show, except for useless montages of them playing around or whatever.

Norman's lackies seemed weird to begin with, we barley got to know anything about them, they also seemed to be down to the idea of killing all the demons, but suddenly, they changed their minds too for some reason, it makes zero sense.

Pacing is atrocious, especially that timeskip in episode 5, and how they just did not show us how they got out of the bunker, and just skipped that whole event that could've actually led to something enjoyable.

Speaking of the bunker, it was my favorite part of this shitshow, and it had zero plot relevancy to the show, what was the point of the bunker if it wasn't gonna affect the show in any way.

Writing and dialogue is just so bad sometimes, like Norman just speaking to the kids and Emma, telling them about his experiences for about 10 minutes, and that was it, just him talking, in order to reach the pinnacle of storytelling, you must Show and not just Tell, they showed no flashbacks, nothing, it was such a bore to watch, it was like watching some child in elementary school tell his classmates about a cool thing he found.

Not to mention the Isabella scene in the most recent episode, that was just sudden and came out of nowhere, didn't make sense at all. This season really does suffer in making these twists, another example is Norman coming back, which was very lackluster and unemotional, at least for me.

Tons of plot holes as well, but the most memorable one must be that freaking pen, that just conveniently had every solution for every conflict in this show, like with the cure for norman's illness, and the directions for the farm or whatever, it was just so lazy, and used as a plot device that came out of nowhere, like the pen might as well have a button that says, "Press this button to kill all those meany demons and save the Earth once and for all!"

So many plot lines dropped, and characters with zero backstory or unclear motivations, like the two demons they met aw the beginning, I don't even fucking know their names, they're that irrelevant.

Sound and animation are fine, though the animation wasn't as good as the first season, it was sort of lazy at times, but still passable, except for the shitty demon cgi, god that looked awful.

So, yeah that's what I hate so much about this show, it's all totally subjective, you might find all of these things fine, and you might not be bothered by them at all.
Fergal17Mar 25, 2021 1:34 PM
Mar 25, 2021 2:01 PM
Sep 2018
Thanks for your pov and I understand what you mean. Some points made about this and that don't make sense I have to disagree with tho, cause the reasoning got actually showed, maybe you didn't realize it. As example why
"suddenly" changed his mind and Ray's character, also it made sense why Isabella
. I don't wanna get into it too long/deep cause that would be exhausting:
Anyways some of your points are valid even though I myself don't see it as that bad since there's worse. But that was interesting.
sandrashwMar 25, 2021 2:59 PM
Mar 25, 2021 8:33 PM

Oct 2017
YO something incredible has happened!

I just checked their scores:

The Promised Neverland S1 = 8.64
The Promised Neverland S2= 6.48

I love how it's the same numbers just in a different arrangement (and for good reason).
Just wanted to point that out
Mar 25, 2021 8:37 PM
May 2020
this might actually drop to the 5 territory at this rate.
regardless this must be the biggest score gap from s1 to s2 in the history of anime
Mar 25, 2021 8:50 PM
Oct 2019
lmao

this is incredible. truly a wonder to behold. we may never see this happen again

to the few people still blaming the "manga readers" for season 2's awful rating: SHUT UP, DUMMIES. the manga entry on MAL has barely over 200k members. the TPN2 anime entry has 550k. there are MANY MORE "anime only" members than "manga" members

what does that mean? it means your excuse for the hilariously awful season 2 rating is full of crap
Mar 25, 2021 9:06 PM
Jul 2019
I never thought I will give anything I watched a rating of 2 but here I am and I am mostly very generous with my ratings.
Mar 25, 2021 10:53 PM
Oct 2019
sandrashw said:
Thanks for your pov and I understand what you mean. Some points made about this and that don't make sense I have to disagree with tho, cause the reasoning got actually showed, maybe you didn't realize it. As example why
"suddenly" changed his mind and Ray's character, also it made sense why Isabella
. I don't wanna get into it too long/deep cause that would be exhausting:
Anyways some of your points are valid even though I myself don't see it as that bad since there's worse. But that was interesting.

Yeah, I totally understand where you're coming from as well, you make some pretty valid points that kinda changed how I look at things in this season too.

Thank you for being respectful throughout this whole discussion, nowadays most people on the internet would just cuss you out immediately if you have a different opinion than theirs.
Mar 26, 2021 12:54 AM
Nov 2016
Whelp, I've just noticed that this is lower than Dragon Ball GT, if something is lower than DBGT then something went really, really wrong with this season and it will keep getting lower, at this rate this will be in 5.9 in 2 or 3 more days.
Mar 26, 2021 3:36 AM

Nov 2019
My prediction of 6.56 was clearly wrong and with the rapid decrease, I wouldnt be suprised if it ended up under 6.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Mar 26, 2021 5:55 AM
Jan 2021
Wogh it actually hit below 6.50 lmao,if word of mouth spread enough we can actually hit 5,lets do it guys
Mar 26, 2021 7:08 AM
May 2011
I honestly thought the positive reception to episode 8 meant they'd be able to stop the bleeding, but it's still hemorrhaging. I didn't think it would get this low, much less 6.00, but it's looking like a matter of "when" rather than "if"
Mar 26, 2021 7:37 AM

Mar 2016
I can see this going sub 6, possibly 5.50. There's no substance here and corners were cut when they didn't need to be. It doesn't deserve any praise and only highlights its faults. The biggest being that insult of an ending with not only a rushed montage of 30 chapters skipped like they were afterthoughts but a timeskip to boot.
I think a lot of people feel insulted, myself included. Hate is a pretty strong word. I think it's justified here.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Does this anime have the most wasted potential?

aod-kun - Mar 10, 2023

25 by 7k72 »»
Apr 11, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2021

419 by chocomayu »»
Mar 7, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

244 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

220 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 5, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

505 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 15, 2:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.