Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 22, 2021 12:36 PM

Sep 2016
Is anyone else a bit bothered by everyone jumping on the Eren hype train now while many of those are the same people who called him a "whiny bitch" in the previous seasons?

I always liked Eren and now he's even more interesting than before but why is it that people always want some emotionless badass right away? All characters that are afraid or cry a lot are instantly branded as "annoying" or "whiny"...

What do you guys think of all this?
Feb 22, 2021 12:39 PM
Nov 2016
Yogen-No-Ko said:

What do I think of this? I say people should stop hating on Gabi, she's one of the best characters after her development.

Also, who's Eren again?
Feb 22, 2021 12:39 PM

Jan 2018
People's opinion on things can change, you being bothered by that is kinda weird tbh.

BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 22, 2021 12:43 PM

Apr 2013
Eren is in my top 30 male characters since season 1, but I don't mind others liking him now. I'm just glad he doesn't get that much hate anymore.
Feb 22, 2021 12:53 PM

May 2020
Yogen-No-Ko said:
Is anyone else a bit bothered by everyone jumping on the Eren hype train now while many of those are the same people who called him a "whiny bitch" in the previous seasons?

I've always liked Eren and now he's even more interesting than before but why is it that people always want some emotionless badass right away? All characters that are afraid or cry a lot are instantly branded as "annoying" or "whiny"...

I've always loved Eren but you have to understand ;
He was a whiny bitch back then , and now he isn't . Thats why people who disliked Eren like him now. He's having a great character development so It is not weird for people to start liking him this season .
No need to be bothered by it my guy
Ruz69Feb 22, 2021 2:11 PM
Feb 22, 2021 1:52 PM
Oct 2019
Personally, I thought eren was a little basic in the beginning, but thats what I love about him. The way his shounen protagonist personality is warped due to living in a sienen world. Looking back, its amazing to see where eren is now compared to the beginning. There are so few characters where you can see such a contrast in their personalities, so eren is special in that way
Feb 22, 2021 4:56 PM

Jun 2020
Yogen-No-Ko said:

I always liked Eren and now he's even more interesting than before but why is it that people always want some emotionless badass right away?
Idk. I always liked Eren too. I guess it's easier to simp edgy characters
Feb 22, 2021 5:01 PM
Jan 2021
Became my favorite AOT character in chapter 2, became my favorite anime/manga chapter of all time since chapter 121
Feb 22, 2021 6:50 PM
Feb 2021
The only thing that used to annoy me about Eren was how he was always screaming but other than that he was always a fine character. As for right now, it’s just refreshing to see an MC willing to do whatever they have to do to reach their goal.
Feb 22, 2021 7:14 PM

Sep 2016
Ruz69 said:
Yogen-No-Ko said:

I've always liked Eren and now he's even more interesting than before but why is it that people always want some emotionless badass right away? All characters that are afraid or cry a lot are instantly branded as "annoying" or "whiny"...

He was a whiny bitch back then , and now he isn't . Thats why people who disliked Eren like him now. He's having a great character development so It is not weird for people to start liking him this season .

My issue is the fact that people called him that to begin with... what exactly classified him as a whiny bitch?
Feb 22, 2021 7:25 PM

Dec 2020
Yogen-No-Ko said:
Ruz69 said:

My issue is the fact that people called him that to begin with... what exactly classified him as a whiny bitch?

I always loved eren and i have no idea why people always called him whiny. Maybe it was he was always yelling about killing titans?

People with boobs > people with no boobs.

My lemons > ur lemons
Please just send to profile ^^
Feb 22, 2021 7:31 PM

Jul 2017
SlipperyCloud said:
Personally, I thought eren was a little basic in the beginning, but thats what I love about him. The way his shounen protagonist personality is warped due to living in a sienen world. Looking back, its amazing to see where eren is now compared to the beginning. There are so few characters where you can see such a contrast in their personalities, so eren is special in that way

yea, I think it's really neat to see a protagonist who actually breaks down from his initial idealistic ideals, especially from a shounen one. JJK is also showing similar signs which is nice to see
Feb 22, 2021 10:00 PM
Nov 2018
Eren was one of my faves since ep1 but I felt like he needed some change, idk it just felt that his character back then didn’t sit right with the show, an when Im seein him now changin I’m lovin everything bout it, an I got so attached to him cuz I wanna understand him more since he’s so complicated now.
Feb 22, 2021 10:32 PM
Jan 2021
He smiled that's all that matters
Feb 22, 2021 10:46 PM

Mar 2020
I guess cuz the foreshadowing throughout the series has made his transition quite believable. Also, the best of Eren hasn't been adapted yet.
Feb 23, 2021 12:27 AM

May 2020
Yogen-No-Ko said:
Ruz69 said:

Because he was ... whiny ? Rewatch the first few seasons and you'll understand why people called him that . It didn't bother me but I can see how it can bother other people
Feb 23, 2021 12:50 AM
Oct 2018
Yogen-No-Ko said:

I always liked Eren and now he's even more interesting than before but why is it that people always want some emotionless badass right away? All characters that are afraid or cry a lot are instantly branded as "annoying" or "whiny"...

I think this just shows how far Eren has come as a character. Some of the best character development in any show ever, anime or not. I agree many of these people jumping on the hype train are hypocrites but some have genuinely started liking his character. And this is just going to get better as the show goes on. Unfortunately, many of my most awaited moments are beyond what will be covered in these 16 episodes.
Feb 23, 2021 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
Season 1: Eren, run!
Season 2: Eren, run!
Season 3: Eren, run!
Season 4: Run, it's Eren ! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDshutthefuckupXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: Thank you for 100 likes!
Feb 23, 2021 1:51 AM
Nov 2018
Nik03178 said:
Yogen-No-Ko said:

I think this just shows how far Eren has come as a character. Some of the best character development in any show ever, anime or not. I agree many of these people jumping on the hype train are hypocrites but some have genuinely started liking his character. And this is just going to get better as the show goes on. Unfortunately, many of my most awaited moments are beyond what will be covered in these 16 episodes.
you got no right judgin other fans.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 17, 2021

1047 by L1on777 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

987 by L1on777 »»
Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

695 by campx »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2020

462 by L1on777 »»
Oct 17, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2020

596 by L1on777 »»
Oct 16, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.