Forum Settings
Forums
Coffee Moon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2021 4:23 AM
Apr 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why tho? Why the author decided to turn this series into a battle shounen? The author basically got rid of the best sides of the plot and decided to make it worse. It started as a mind-blowing story based manga and now it is a cute-girls-fighting-each-other-for-god's knows-why. The concept of being trapped in a day and not being able to get out of it has ended. I have enjoyed this manga up until the 11th chapter and now, I am just sad. Didn't want another battle shounen.
Feb 9, 2021 1:36 AM

Jul 2011
My thoughts exactly. I had to come here cause I felt like I missed a chapter somewhere. I was interested to see where they'd go after leaving that loop, and now apparently everyone knows about witches and has their own dilemmas too like what? When Pieta re-met them every time in her loops it didn't seem like they had any idea unless I missed it.
Mar 18, 2021 7:15 AM
Oct 2019
Yeah, i don't think you missed anything you're right the first time nike or santi seemed to know about anything remotely close to the loop is when they were in the museum talking about the painting.

kind of sad it may not be plot based anymore but i'm interested where this manga could go.
Apr 2, 2021 1:10 AM

Mar 2015
Could it be that Nike's problems have started somewhere between 6:00PM and 12:00AM on the 7th of February? Because I don't think Pieta hung out with them in the evening (on chapter 8 they depart after shopping spree in the mall). Could it be that Pieta's time-loop is what kept the monsters at bay and the original reason it has started is because of something very bad happening a lot later in the timeline and she simply returned to the day-zero? I don't think that would contradict or undermine her overcoming the "pursuit of perfect happiness" as wishing to relive the perfect moments and being afraid of the future would be more than in tune with that. It would also make sense why Shadow-Pieta (her subconsciousness ?) knew about light-speed attack - Pieta has already lived through all of this before.

I don't think we are in the plot-hole territory just yet as it seems to be a pretty complex mystery with superpower that is naturally prone to paradoxes and inconsistencies. Only time (heh) will tell.
pacmanyoApr 2, 2021 1:17 AM
Apr 21, 2022 10:26 AM

May 2021
If this continues like this i might drop it
The plot changed completely the important characters are now just bland normal characters
I don't get it
Maybe the author ran out of ideas and just started throwing in random shit
Inhales oxygen
Aug 19, 2022 12:40 AM

Jul 2014
This is a massive decline very quickly. There was a really interesting time loop story going on here, but it's now just a generic battle shounen which just so happens to have good art.

How did this happen after such a fantastic start?

More topics from this board

» Did Anyone Else Notice

redpandagirl - Apr 9, 2022

10 by YanYan »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » Coffee Moon Chapter 13 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 21, 2022

2 by Comander-07 »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Coffee Moon Chapter 16 Discussion

MrRandomGUYS - Sep 6, 2021

2 by HibiChika »»
Dec 10, 2022 6:59 AM

Poll: » Coffee Moon Chapter 11 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 21, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 21, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Coffee Moon Chapter 8 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 21, 2022

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 21, 2022 10:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.