100 votes
Feb 6, 2021 1:05 PM

Dec 2020
♡What is your opinion and rating on Hametsu no Mars?♡

Mod Edit: Thread Locked For breaking Anime Discussion Rule 2.E
e. MAL community data
    e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
    e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
    e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
    Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.

And Anime Discussion Rules: 3. Do not create threads that ask about information that can easily be seen on user profiles or database entry pages (e.g. favorite anime/manga/character).
KuniiAug 25, 2021 7:30 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 6, 2021 1:10 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
It's shit but not any worse than a lot of top rated anime
Feb 6, 2021 4:40 PM

Jun 2016
I'm gonna read the visual novel just so I can say that it's better than muv luv alternative.
Feb 7, 2021 1:21 PM

Nov 2017
Roevhaal said:

Bro why the fuck is your mean score so low? And no, Hametsu no Mars is WAY worse than any anime today (maybe with the exception of Ex-Arm, haven’t started that shitstorm yet).

But seriously, you gave shit like Angel Beats a 1-2?
Feb 7, 2021 1:37 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Anime_Jesus said:
Roevhaal said:

Bro why the fuck is your mean score so low? And no, Hametsu no Mars is WAY worse than any anime today (maybe with the exception of Ex-Arm, haven’t started that shitstorm yet).

Atleast I got a good laugh out of Hametsu no Mars, that alone makes it worth more than a decent chuck of anime. Also the guy that posted below me has a much lower mean than me.
Feb 7, 2021 1:41 PM

Nov 2017
Roevhaal said:
Anime_Jesus said:

Atleast I got a good laugh out of Hametsu no Mars, that alone makes it worth more than a decent chuck of anime. Also the guy that posted below me has a much lower mean than me.

I don’t understand how either one of you can watch so much anime and read so much manga just to be extremely dissatisfied. And between the low quality video making it not able to see shit, and just the absolutely HORRID pacing of this abomination, and just how genuinely confusing it is, it went full circle from bad to funny because it’s bad and back to being worse than bad.
Feb 24, 2021 4:36 PM
Jan 2021
Roevhaal said:

Do you really like Anime? I mean almost everything in your list is rated 1-2
Feb 25, 2021 12:08 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Jonathan3113 said:
Roevhaal said:

Do you really think 36% constitutes as "almost everything"?
Jun 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Dec 2019
Hametsu no Mars has more merit than sucky series as Yosuga no Sora.

Hametsu no Mars was created by a troll that knows how to make people laugh their ass off.

Hametsu no Mars is horrible but fun.
Jun 30, 2021 3:07 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Roevhaal said:
Jonathan3113 said:

Do you really think 36% constitutes as "almost everything"?

Well, 64% of your score is 4 or less, 4 being labelled "bad". A further 11% is rated 5 or "average"... Probably a better way to put it.
Are you one of those masochists who watch anime they hate just to rate it badly?

on topic:
I think this anime OVA is bad but not the worst I've ever seen. I think it suffers from being a 20 minute OVA. Like "Alice in Cyberland", it's little more than a proof of concept that has no chance to really develop or show anything at all.

Jul 8, 2021 7:51 PM
Peace Forever!

Nov 2019
Sublime. You start to see it with the mentality "how can it be so bad?", Then you see the animation fail with every frame it displays. You keep watching, they present a trio of girls who use weapons that do not even serve them against monsters, and at the end a shiji guy who with the power to trust himself and a rifle more powerful than a nuclear bomb, manages to kill the worst baddie in the galaxy. Obviously without first telling our shinji "humans are the real monsters".
Oh, and not to forget the check-up what the doctor did when he left a beheaded person for dead.

The best I have ever seen.
Aug 5, 2021 3:32 AM

Oct 2010
This doesn't have anything going for it. It basically plays out like a bunch of videogame cutscenes put together. The animation sucks, the music basically doesn't exist, the plot is bad and the story is just as bad. No character development or emotion.. I'm just going "Whaaaaaat?" over and over. I expected more enjoyment out of it being basically universally praised as being bad, but it was just actually bad with zero effort expended on it and it clearly shows in every area by which a show is judged. "

It was worth watching just to establish where my review scale could go down to, an interesting watch as I think this is the first thing I've not been entertained by in some regard.. but it was partially funny with how bad it was so 2/10 for me.
SexyjutsuAug 5, 2021 3:36 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mars of Destruction Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shegoblin - Aug 31, 2008

413 by Virtecek »»
Mar 18, 9:25 AM

» Fandub

madcollector101 - May 25, 2022

6 by PxHC »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:38 PM

» Rip Top review

Zerity - Feb 25, 2022

7 by morenosendpie »»
Sep 27, 2022 1:07 AM

» Could have been good

removed-user - Nov 2, 2021

6 by ptero93 »»
May 21, 2022 1:17 PM

» ancients literally blowned a head and not even one character reacted to it

NaughtySempai - Nov 2, 2021

5 by James_xeno »»
Feb 28, 2022 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.