Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 29, 2021 10:50 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
I just really want FMAB off the top. I liked FMAB, i even gave it a 9/10, but idk something about its community really irritates me. (no offense to any FMAB fans out there, some of you can be genuine darlings but I've had some real sour experiences). Also, I want a new #1. Its a new decade. FMAB ruled for 10 yrs, now time for a change. Hell, i even voted gintama the final a 10/10 without watching any of the previous seasons cuz i wanted it to become #1.

What helps is the fact that I'm probably the biggest AOT fan in existence. Its a HUGE part of my life.

Tldr; I'd be really really happy

Jan 29, 2021 10:50 AM

Jan 2018
SavageAge said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

Well euh ok, that's your opinion but I haven't asked about it...
its forum dude you dont need to ask me i can reply anytime i want. And also no need to be butthurt because Aot story is much better

This thread is about AOT's score or your opinion on another series ? If you want to talk about it you can directly go on JJK's page or at least talk to someone who cares about what you think. And why are you bringing AOT's story ? again something that has nothing to do with the current discussion, great.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 29, 2021 10:53 AM

Sep 2018
Honestly couldn't care less. Like who tf actually cares about #1 spot. Does it enhance your experience of the show or something.
Jan 29, 2021 10:53 AM

Oct 2020
Oh, it's back to 9.20.

What a shocker.
Jan 29, 2021 10:57 AM
Sep 2016
SavageAge said:
BoguKamBek said:

Is that supposed to be objective? If it is, who's gonna be the judge of that? Your personal opinion and bias? LMAO you guys keep forgetting no vote ever matters anywhere. The only appraisal that matters is yours. You don't watch the show for anyone else. Comparing popular shows in top 10 to Marvel movies is also pretty lame, but to each their own.
he never watched more than 1season of Aot and comparing it to marvel movies lol

I'm on par with the manga, I just haven't read only SnK in my life, and I've never said SnK's story is on the same level as a Marvel movie, I mean Snk is to Evangelion as a Marvel movie is to Blade runner.
Jan 29, 2021 10:59 AM

Jan 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Oh, it's back to 9.20.

What a shocker.

Its can drop in next episode because

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jan 29, 2021 11:07 AM

Aug 2020
I would feel nice because FMAB fanboys have always cheated their way through every time Gintama hit #1. They were even pissed when Owarimonogatari season 2 hit #1 like imagine hating a well-written series and hating it because it surpassed your favorite anime LMFAO. But all jokes aside, AOT does deserve to be praised; we have an amazing plot twist, and Eren changed a lot in the final season.
Jan 29, 2021 11:12 AM

Oct 2020
Okeanix said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Oh, it's back to 9.20.

What a shocker.

Except people will rate it higher specifically because of that.
Jan 29, 2021 11:15 AM

Jan 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Okeanix said:

Except people will rate it higher specifically because of that.

I think there is more people rate it lower than people who will rate it higher.

Just my speculation, we are going to see whats going to happen.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jan 29, 2021 11:16 AM
Nov 2018
MappaPrefersJJK said:
SavageAge said:
its forum dude you dont need to ask me i can reply anytime i want. And also no need to be butthurt because Aot story is much better

This thread is about AOT's score or your opinion on another series ? If you want to talk about it you can directly go on JJK's page or at least talk to someone who cares about what you think. And why are you bringing AOT's story ? again something that has nothing to do with the current discussion, great.

I am bringing story because not only animation quality affects score and some people watch it for story. People don't mind cgi as much as you do thats why we rate it 10/10 and you saying that it's not a genuine score.
Jan 29, 2021 11:17 AM
Sep 2016
BoguKamBek said:
thekillfra said:

I'm just saying that there is a correlation between fandom popularity and voting, so these are mostly popularity rankings and almost never quality rankings. Evangelion for example is the most revolutionary anime in the history of Japan but not everyone is able to understand it for this reason it is polarizing, the same goes for a 2001: A Space Odyssey or a Blade Runner.

It doesn't matter if they are revolutionizing or not. I could care less about how much influence Anno has on other works. Average person will simply rate something he likes more than what he doesn't like. But your way of thinking is obviously different from most people so it is pointless for me to say it is wrong. You are probably the type of person that would gush about the Renaissance paintings regardless if you like it and if they connect with you.

Also going by your definition, what exactly has Gineiden changed? Not much, since there exists no anime like it still, nor parts of it replicated and made mainstream or popularized. Meanwhile Anno's influence can be seen throughout the years from RahXephon to Darling in the Franxx, in works that popular and successful. Noboru Ishiguro's work is simply far too peculiar. I have also yet to see anyone talk about the supposedly revolutionizing impact of March Comes in like a Lion or any other work of Shinbou, since I don't see them anywhere besides other works of Shinbou and Shaft.

mine was just an example to show why Evangelion is not in a top 10, I didn't mean that it is necessary to be revolutionary, how can there be a movies, of the quality of the first gost in the shell under Seishun Buta? Do you understand that everything is spoiled by popularity? For me SnK is among the top 2 shonen released in the last 10 years, but the anime is overrated and its quality is objectively only 'good'.
The anime community is growing and new productions will always have an edge over old ones
I would also like to say how stupid the myanimelist system is in separating the seasons of same Anime.
Jan 29, 2021 11:43 AM

Jun 2016
I will be happy because finally AOT deserved that spot. FMAB is my top 2 fave anime of all time (AOT is obv my #1), so either of the two being the top 1 anime here is fine with me. 💙

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 29, 2021 11:43 AM

May 2017
nah, i feel Kalm and nothin, maybe FMA fan will paniK

can anyone tell me how long is FMA No 1 on this site???
Jan 29, 2021 11:51 AM
Aug 2020
MappaPrefersJJK said:
SavageAge said:
jjk have better animation but story and characters is kinda meh rn. I never read manga so idk maybe it will be something like Aot and quality only increases as story progresses

Well euh ok, that's your opinion but I haven't asked about it... this thread is about AOT's score, not people's opinion on JJK

Ik for a fact they really want JJK’s animation for AOT S4 😂.
Jan 29, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2009
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who disliked it. They don't promote any kind of actual discussion.

You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.

MAL has implemented a new system to take care of boosting/downvoting accounts automatically. You can read more about it here. You don't have to worry about the score being influenced by them. If it is influenced, it will be fixed after a few days.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

691 by Ninnox »»
Yesterday, 12:33 PM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.