Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2020 10:23 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The best ending!!!!!!!! For the conclusion / ending part, it's 10/10 for me. But the game execution, I prefer the jdrama version. In the jdrama, they add a lot and it's more emotional (but I don't like their acting though lol) their acting is not the best but the pacing and the story is good. I finished the jdrama first then read this manga. Honestly, I skippp a lot because I'm very curious on the "answer" and it didn't failed me.. I love the twist, it's convincing for me. I love the idea of this manga. Kudos to the mangaka! I like that he give backstory to all characters and make them complete the other game (I thought only the MC will clear all face cards).

This manga makes you ask why you're alive, what's your purpose in life and for whom? I will give it 8/10.
erenmeiiDec 26, 2020 1:33 AM
Apr 8, 2023 7:14 AM

Sep 2017
The ending was a load of crap tbh.

so somehow those who won the isekai battle royale were the ones who won irl? smh. it was pretty much a lazy ending.

The games were somewhat great at psychological stuff but the ending didnt quite stick.

However, this manga does have nice characters. And who could forget the hot raunchy scene Shiga has in chapter 44. Those were pretty great highlights. Also checked out the live action adaptation scene of shiga and it didnt disappoint.

but sad that shiga's paramour we didnt get much from him.

dont think too much of it, the manga doesnt give u any answers like the Queen of hearts said but whatevs. the journey was enjoyable, and shiga for obvious reasons made up for most of it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 8, 2023 7:15 AM

Sep 2017
The ending was a load of crap tbh.

so somehow those who won the isekai battle royale were the ones who won irl? smh. it was pretty much a lazy ending.

The games were somewhat great at psychological stuff but the ending didnt quite stick.

However, this manga does have nice characters. And who could forget the hot raunchy scene Shiga has in chapter 44. Those were pretty great highlights. Also checked out the live action adaptation scene of shiga and it didnt disappoint.

but sad that shiga's paramour we didnt get much from him.

dont think too much of it, the manga doesnt give u any answers like the Queen of hearts said but whatevs. the journey was enjoyable, and shiga for obvious reasons made up for most of it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jul 2, 2023 12:52 PM
Nov 2020
Simply amazing. Totally loved it. So deep and... refreshing. Loved it, love it, and will love it!
Nov 1, 2023 8:00 PM
Jan 2017
Honestly I liked the fake endings given by Mira over the actual ending where it was some kind of weird local consciousness survival event. I did like the series overall though and it kept me hooked, wanting to find out more. 8/10 for me as well.
Dec 1, 2023 2:06 AM
Aug 2023
this manga changed my life
Dec 31, 2023 1:06 PM

Apr 2016
Why is the MC so unlikeable? My gosh, what a wimp

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 49 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 9, 2016

14 by mdshies »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 60 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

20 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:51 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 59 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

11 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 58 Discussion

Natrius - Mar 10, 2016

10 by DZento »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Imawa no Kuni no Alice Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

9 by GavrocheN7 »»
Jun 26, 2023 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.