Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2022 5:42 AM
Nov 2022
Hello guys, please I'm trying to find a manga. I don't have a page unfortunately.

It's a harem/ecchi/action manga that I enjoyed a while back. It was quite popular too. What I remember is, it's kinda of a mecha manga where the guy is able to draw the "souls" of the girls to form mecha parts. The first girl usually turned into a large mecha part for his left arm. There was also another that turned into a tanking robot body. That's all I remember. I'll appreciate any help. Thanks.
Nov 3, 2022 5:46 AM

Dec 2021
https://i.imgur.com/LWKVRq1.jpg

This anime looks funny.
Any one know the sauce of this?
Hope to find that distinct person.
Nov 3, 2022 8:23 AM
Jul 2020
Anjumhossain said:

This anime looks funny.

Should be -> Shusaku, EP 1.
Nov 3, 2022 12:03 PM

Dec 2021
ina6_- said:
Anjumhossain said:

This anime looks funny.

I didn't expect that to be a hentai. Anyway thanks a lot bro.
Hope to find that distinct person.
Nov 3, 2022 12:53 PM
Jan 2021
please help i'm trying to find this anime from my memory, the time is maybe post-apocalypse since there is a lot dead building, the story is about kid that fighting against alien(?) but turn out the alien they're fighting is human, and the human they're protect is the real alien that manipulating them
Nov 3, 2022 12:57 PM

Jul 2014
casiu said:
please help i'm trying to find this anime from my memory, the time is maybe post-apocalypse since there is a lot dead building, the story is about kid that fighting against alien(?) but turn out the alien they're fighting is human, and the human they're protect is the real alien that manipulating them
I think it's Qualidea Code.
Nov 3, 2022 12:58 PM
Jul 2020
Anjumhossain said:
ina6_- said:

I didn't expect that to be a hentai. Anyway thanks a lot bro.

I didnʼt, either! Beyond bizarre... Youʼre welcome!
Nov 3, 2022 1:13 PM
Jan 2021
mozgow said:
casiu said:
I think it's Qualidea Code.

thank you so much, iit's seem suit, but i can't remember it so i will watch it again(?) haha, thanks
Nov 4, 2022 7:43 AM
Aug 2019
Its a mecha anime.
Main character MIGHT have glasses? The inside if the mech the character sat down like a bike to control the mech. I think the control of the mech is inside the head maybe? It was an old anime too, the animations were like retro? The mecha was white.

There was a scene a girl ran up hugging the protagonist giving him something? Maybe it was a suit?

It’s not: Cadidate for goddess, gun x sword, tenchi muyo, knights & magic.
Nov 4, 2022 10:45 AM
Nov 2022
https://gineipaedia.com/w/images/e/e8/Dominique_with_Rubinsky_%28DVD-CA%29.jpg

I know that this is from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, but I like to know the episode that this ^^^
Nov 4, 2022 10:47 AM

Jul 2014
killersun5 said:

I know that this is from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, but I like to know the episode that this ^^^
SauceNAO is your friend.

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, episode 74 at 18:07.
Nov 4, 2022 10:52 AM
Nov 2022
mozgow said:
killersun5 said:

SauceNAO is your friend.

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, episode 74 at 18:07.

Thank you
Nov 4, 2022 2:19 PM

Sep 2017
It's a Naruto episode/movie/OVA or something in which there's a scene where (kid)Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin and all of them are stuck on the ground , on what seems to be some sort of airplane. I also remember Sakura being there and Naruto shouting at her.
خ
Nov 5, 2022 11:34 AM
Jun 2017
Nov 5, 2022 2:42 PM
Aug 2018
Hi all, I'm glad I found this thread because I'm out of places where to find any clue about this anime I saw as a kid nearly 20 years ago, around 2004. Maybe an OVA or a movie with a futuristic setting and a female protagonist that gets shot and possibly killed near the end.

I give you a bit of context:

Italy, first half of 2000s. I was a kid at home on a weekend morning, watching TV in the living room while my mom was cleaning around the house. Casually zapping, I came across some music channel (It may have been MTV but it's just a guess) and I find this "cartoon" (I was not able to tell the difference at that time, but it was clearly japanese because of reasons). Art and animation looked neat, as if it was quite recent.

It had already begun, and what I remember seeing was a somewhat funny and adventurous short haired female teen protagonist in a futuristic setting with rusty spaceships, a big metallic city and desert all around. She is looking for something or someone (maybe her father?) and she interacts with a group of people from some sort of resistance cell with which she plots an heist or something. Among them I remember a robot mascot-like character with a grumpy personality. Then I have a complete void until the very last scene I watched: the girl protagonist is outside of a tall building in a desert area; she should be close to what she is looking for, but from the building comes a person (probably a male antagonist, but I am not able to remember further) that shoots her in the stomach with a gun. The scene is in slow-mo, as she falls on the ground holding the wound with blood dripping from it.

At this very moment, my mom comes in and turns off the TV, scolding me because I'm too young to watch those kinds of shows. This same thing happened the next day, when there was a replica of the show. I was so captured from it that I was standing very close to the TV screen, and I can easily remember the weird feeling in my belly while watching that funny girl protaginist being shot (presumably) dead. Cartoons I used to watch were only the classics of that time, from Cartoon Network and Disney Channel, I never associated violence and blood to cartoons before so that scene kinda shocked me.

Today I am an anime addict, but I still can't find anything about that anime (which was dubbed in italian, if it may be of help).I know my description is full of holes and has not many details, but I may have been 6-7yo when I got to see it, and the little "trauma" may have erased some finer details from my memory.

Thanks to anyone who will try to give me hints to what it was.
MakkioNov 5, 2022 2:45 PM
Nov 6, 2022 4:44 AM

Jul 2016

I am 99% certain 2 is an original character art. Very popular for plagiarizing on DeviantArt and other sites but I cannot trace the original source. I also believe 1 to be an OC as well.
Nov 6, 2022 6:32 AM

Dec 2014
hi!
someone know this?

https://youtu.be/fUxdyqadiqc?t=491

ty u all!
Nov 6, 2022 6:38 AM

Feb 2014
konno1 said:
hi!
someone know this?

https://youtu.be/fUxdyqadiqc?t=491

ty u all!

looks like: Ai no Utagoe wo Kikasete

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 6, 2022 3:04 PM

Dec 2017
need help finding an anime where a group of people consisting of the best magician, one's the best ninja, another's the best merchant, etc etc. and they all get sent to another world. They dominate the world's economy and everyone buys things from them. They took the ruler down since he was an unfair ruler.
Nov 6, 2022 3:10 PM

Feb 2014
Zerefina said:
need help finding an anime where a group of people consisting of the best magician, one's the best ninja, another's the best merchant, etc etc. and they all get sent to another world. They dominate the world's economy and everyone buys things from them. They took the ruler down since he was an unfair ruler.

sounds like: Choujin Koukousei-tachi..

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 6, 2022 4:07 PM

Dec 2017
machy871 said:
Zerefina said:

sounds like: Choujin Koukousei-tachi..

yess tysm!
Nov 7, 2022 2:08 PM

Oct 2018

1- OC by Tsuki no Senninno
2- Hokuto Hidaka from Ensemble Stars by Loble

"豊葦原中国荒び垂らせぬ禍の物よ!我、「夜ト神」来たり降り、「雪器」を以って、砕き伏せ、草々の障り穢れを打ち払わん!ーー斬!"
Nov 10, 2022 7:36 PM
Nov 2022
Find me this anime pls, anime where the protagonist dominates the upper floor of the castle but has to kill the monsters from the lower floors and also has sex scenes although it is not so explicit
Nov 11, 2022 1:29 PM

Sep 2018
There was an episode where a few characters were stuck in a deep canyon sort of place and couldn't get out for some reason, and they ended up eating some snakes, I think they may have been giant snakes.
Nov 11, 2022 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
Makkio said:
Hi all, I'm glad I found this thread because I'm out of places where to find any clue about this anime I saw as a kid nearly 20 years ago, around 2004. Maybe an OVA or a movie with a futuristic setting and a female protagonist that gets shot and possibly killed near the end.

Italy, first half of 2000s. I was a kid at home on a weekend morning, watching TV in the living room while my mom was cleaning around the house. Casually zapping, I came across some music channel (It may have been MTV but it's just a guess) and I find this "cartoon" (I was not able to tell the difference at that time, but it was clearly japanese because of reasons). Art and animation looked neat, as if it was quite recent.

It had already begun, and what I remember seeing was a somewhat funny and adventurous short haired female teen protagonist in a futuristic setting with rusty spaceships, a big metallic city and desert all around. She is looking for something or someone (maybe her father?) and she interacts with a group of people from some sort of resistance cell with which she plots an heist or something. Among them I remember a robot mascot-like character with a grumpy personality. Then I have a complete void until the very last scene I watched: the girl protagonist is outside of a tall building in a desert area; she should be close to what she is looking for, but from the building comes a person (probably a male antagonist, but I am not able to remember further) that shoots her in the stomach with a gun. The scene is in slow-mo, as she falls on the ground holding the wound with blood dripping from it.

At this very moment, my mom comes in and turns off the TV, scolding me because I'm too young to watch those kinds of shows. This same thing happened the next day, when there was a replica of the show. I was so captured from it that I was standing very close to the TV screen, and I can easily remember the weird feeling in my belly while watching that funny girl protaginist being shot (presumably) dead. Cartoons I used to watch were only the classics of that time, from Cartoon Network and Disney Channel, I never associated violence and blood to cartoons before so that scene kinda shocked me.

Today I am an anime addict, but I still can't find anything about that anime (which was dubbed in italian, if it may be of help).I know my description is full of holes and has not many details, but I may have been 6-7yo when I got to see it, and the little "trauma" may have erased some finer details from my memory.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm not sure at all, it reminds me a lot of Venus Senki. It's a bit old, 1989, and a movie but I know for sure that it was licensed in Italy, and anime used to take quite a bit of time to be broadcast before they went mainstream, all the more if they weren't on Mediaset. Try to look that up.
Nov 11, 2022 3:58 PM
Aug 2018
simon443 said:
Makkio said:

Take this with a grain of salt, as I'm not sure at all, it reminds me a lot of Venus Senki. It's a bit old, 1989, and a movie but I know for sure that it was licensed in Italy, and anime used to take quite a bit of time to be broadcast before they went mainstream, all the more if they weren't on Mediaset. Try to look that up.

Ohhhhhh this felt so close!
Setting/ambience look very much like it, but I can't remember bikes in it, and I'm pretty sure MC was female.
Tried reverse searching from it but nothing. I will try taking a look around those years.
Thank you for the very interesting suggestion!
Nov 12, 2022 7:34 AM
Oct 2021
Please help me find this anime

The protagonist dominates the upper floor of a tower and needs to clean the areas below for having several monsters, even if I'm not mistaken, he cleans a floor and starts build on it

He is accompanied by 2 girls, 1 of them leaves for some mission if I'm not mistaken (there are sex scenes in the anime, although it is not explicit to show body parts, it shows cut, the scenes are similar to Isekai Meikyuu
Darkx_01Nov 12, 2022 10:08 AM
Nov 12, 2022 11:17 AM
Jul 2020
Darkx_01 said:

The protagonist dominates the upper floor of a tower and needs to clean the areas below for having several monsters, even if I'm not mistaken, he cleans a floor and starts build on it

He is accompanied by 2 girls, 1 of them leaves for some mission if I'm not mistaken (there are sex scenes in the anime, although it is not explicit to show body parts, it shows cut, the scenes are similar to Isekai Meikyuu

This is my best guess at this time.
Nov 12, 2022 11:39 AM
Oct 2021
ina6_- said:
Darkx_01 said:

unfortunately it's not this anime, even so thank you very much for the help, the anime is more recent
Nov 12, 2022 11:41 AM
Jul 2020
Darkx_01 said:
ina6_- said:

unfortunately it's not this anime, even so thank you very much for the help, the anime is more recent

Youʼre welcome! If I think of anything else, I will let you know. Perhaps someone else comes forward with the series youʼre looking for.
Nov 12, 2022 4:00 PM
Nov 12, 2022 4:02 PM

Feb 2014
Nov 12, 2022 4:15 PM
Apr 2020
please help me find anime for my friend. she said it was an "old" anime. She said it's about two girls who are friends. one of them found a magic book that transported her to another world. the latter also joined her later in some way. that's probably all she remembers. does anyone have any idea what it could be? I know the description is very generic but maybe someone remembers something similar to this.
Thanks.
Nov 12, 2022 4:56 PM

Nov 2013
Katlamis said:
please help me find anime for my friend. she said it was an "old" anime. She said it's about two girls who are friends. one of them found a magic book that transported her to another world. the latter also joined her later in some way. that's probably all she remembers. does anyone have any idea what it could be? I know the description is very generic but maybe someone remembers something similar to this.
Thanks.

It's probably this one. https://myanimelist.net/anime/497/Yami_to_Boushi_to_Hon_no_Tabibito
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 13, 2022 8:54 AM

Jul 2014
Katlamis said:
Thanks.
Sounds like Fushigi Yuugi
Nov 13, 2022 10:51 AM

Jul 2019
I found this picture on my computer and can't remember where I found it. What anime is it from and is this picture representative of the anime in question?
Thanks in advance.

Nov 13, 2022 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
HanamiDango said:
I found this picture on my computer and can't remember where I found it. What anime is it from and is this picture representative of the anime in question?
Thanks in advance.

looks like: Boukyaku no Senritsu (would not call it exactly representative)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 13, 2022 11:01 AM

Jul 2019
machy871 said:
HanamiDango said:
Thanks in advance.

looks like: Boukyaku no Senritsu (would not call it exactly representative)

Thanks! It doesn't sound like an anime brimming with girls in cow print bikinis from the synopsis at least. :/
Nov 14, 2022 5:50 AM
Feb 2020
Can anyone help me find this anime, this has been bugging me for some time now

I watched a anime as a kid, but i cant remember at all what it was called, but i can remember the following features

• It had people in it who had some kind of dragon spirits linked to them
  • it had a girl in it who (as a running gag) constantly slapped people with a frying pan
  • directly after a plot twist

• (not sure about this one) I think it had "dragon" in its name... definitely not dragonball though
  • it is at least 6 years old but most likely way older (i can only guarantee its at least 6 years old)

Nov 14, 2022 7:52 AM
Jul 2020
yodxxx1 said:

I watched a anime as a kid, but i cant remember at all what it was called, but i can remember the following features

• it had a girl in it who (as a running gag) constantly slapped people with a frying pan

• (not sure about this one) I think it had "dragon" in its name... definitely not dragonball though
  • it is at least 6 years old but most likely way older (i can only guarantee its at least 6 years old)

Pretty sure “the frying pan girl” is Kluke.
Nov 14, 2022 9:56 AM
Nov 14, 2022 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
Nov 14, 2022 12:21 PM
Feb 2020
ina6_- said:
yodxxx1 said:

yea thats it, thanks dude
Nov 14, 2022 12:25 PM
Jul 2020
yodxxx1 said:
ina6_- said:

yea thats it, thanks dude

Youʼre welcome! I remember watching it in my early youth, and enjoying it quite a bit.
Nov 14, 2022 1:22 PM
Aug 2014
Anime from 90s/early 00s (to 2003) with blue-haired male character, that had a younger and an older version of him (kinda like Yugi from Yu-gi-oh!). That's all I know.
Used to air on Rede TV here in Brazil circa 2003.
Nov 14, 2022 3:40 PM

Jun 2021
BitoruKun said:
Anime from 90s/early 00s (to 2003) with blue-haired male character, that had a younger and an older version of him (kinda like Yugi from Yu-gi-oh!). That's all I know.
Used to air on Rede TV here in Brazil circa 2003.

Are you sure it was Rede TV? I think that at the time they hadn't yet begun to broadcast cartoons and anime there. Not to mention that the programming grid doesn't have anything similar.
Nov 14, 2022 3:44 PM
Nov 14, 2022 3:46 PM
Jul 2022

This is Berserk, from the popular manga Berserk.
Nov 14, 2022 3:48 PM
Nov 14, 2022 3:49 PM
Dec 2017

Not sure about the first one but the second is Princess connect: re dive season 2
Pages (144) « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 112 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do veteran weebs hate "casuals"? ( 1 2 )

Clovis - Apr 29

55 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you pick new anime to watch thinking you probably will like it? Or just picking whatever is popular?

Rinrinka - 39 minutes ago

5 by Rhae »»
7 minutes ago

» What is the most memorable first episode of an anime you've watched?

mahrjose - Today

28 by Daviljoe193 »»
12 minutes ago

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems?

NoelleIsSleepy - 4 hours ago

40 by mshfqtny »»
24 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 28

40 by AdityaRizkiS »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.