Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2020 11:39 AM

Apr 2018
I have heard conflicting statements about if it will be adapted or not, I heard also that MVA arc is the best arc so far, so I'm wondering if it will be exists in this season ?
Nov 21, 2020 3:06 AM
Apr 2018
It depends on the number of episodes this season will have.
If it will be a single cour season, then it is not going to happen, but if it will be a double cour one (which is most likely), "My Villain Academia" will be included.
Dec 16, 2020 5:55 AM

Jul 2013
it's very likely. even if it's only a single cour season it'd need to have pretty bad pacing to not at least start the MVA arc.

the current arc should be finished in one episode and the next one has a lot of action and most chapters were only 11-15 pages.
Jan 19, 2021 7:07 PM
Sep 2019
I feel like the first arc this season the stupid duel training arc will be shortened as the only important aspect of it was dekus quirk (I’m guessing 5-6 episodes) and then they’ll a short slice of life type thing with Bakugou Deku Todoroki and Endeavor (5 episodes MAX) then do MVA for the majority of the season ending it on the beginning of the war arc
Jan 22, 2021 1:23 PM

Dec 2016
Yes I think 90% imo
Jan 29, 2021 6:57 PM

Jul 2020
If 25 episodes then definitely if 13 episodes then it's impossible.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 29, 2021 7:32 PM

Nov 2018
My predictions for Season 5:-
Ep 1 :- Mostly a recap episode, considering that it has been so for the past two seasons.
Ep 2-9 :- Joint Battle training arc
Ep 10-19 :- My Villain Academia
Ep 20-25 :- Endeavour Agency arc
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
Jan 30, 2021 1:18 PM
Nov 2019
FierBub said:
Ep 1 :- Mostly a recap episode, considering that it has been so for the past two seasons.

This is probably the most likely way it plays out
Feb 2, 2021 12:23 AM
Aug 2018
FierBub said:

My Prediction is that the season will have 14 Episodes.
Ep1 : Recap
Ep 2-7: Joint Battle
Ep 8-14: Villain Academia

Remember, the pages of chapters of these two arcs are around 13-15 with some having even 11 pages. almost all are action. Also, note that, These two arc cover 4 volumes. Even season 4 with slow pace covered 7 volumes in 25 Episodes
Feb 3, 2021 2:11 PM
Apr 2015
Ifrad said:
FierBub said:

Remember, the pages of chapters of these two arcs are around 13-15 with some having even 11 pages. almost all are action. Also, note that, These two arc cover 4 volumes. Even season 4 with slow pace covered 7 volumes in 25 Episodes

Why 14 episodes when every other season besides season 1 has had 25 ?? They will definitely adapt the Endeavour Agency arc so the War Arc can cover the whole season 6 and maybe some of the current arc as well
Feb 4, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2016
DragonIncursio said:
Ifrad said:

Why 14 episodes when every other season besides season 1 has had 25 ?? They will definitely adapt the Endeavour Agency arc so the War Arc can cover the whole season 6 and maybe some of the current arc as well

I'd say maybe due to covid and wanting to put resources towards the new movie would be good reasons to go for a shorter season
Feb 7, 2021 5:36 PM

Jul 2011
Most likely, as MHA has been making each season 25 episodes. So, first 13 or so will be 1-A vs. 2-B, and the rest will be the villain ark. Thou, they could do a few more, but will just have to wait.
Feb 17, 2021 1:37 AM

Mar 2020
@FierBub @AnimeNerd99 @Ifrad @DragonIncursio @NG_Chloe The first ep won't be a recap coz S4 ended in the middle of the arc.
Feb 17, 2021 2:22 AM

Nov 2018
i_m_a_con_man said:
@FierBub @AnimeNerd99 @Ifrad @DragonIncursio @NG_Chloe The first ep won't be a recap coz S4 ended in the middle of the arc.

But even then, only a chapter or two are left before 1A vs 1B begins, which can easily be covered in 5 minutes, considering those 8 chapters got covered in just two episodes.

Feb 17, 2021 7:06 AM

Mar 2020
FierBub said:
i_m_a_con_man said:

But even then, only a chapter or two are left before 1A vs 1B begins, which can easily be covered in 5 minutes, considering those 8 chapters got covered in just two episodes.
those 8 chapters were very much action oriented but the remaining are very dialogue oriented so an episode or two will be good to adapt it.
Feb 19, 2021 12:07 AM
Jan 2019
If it's 24 episodes like the usual then they might start it off, but I don't think they can squeeze in all of Class 1A vs 1B and the villain arc in one season. They might adjust the pacing or do whatever so it might just. I just can't wait for like season 7, 8 or whenever they adapt what's going on in the manga right now. "Flight"
Feb 19, 2021 12:12 AM
Jan 2019
NG_Chloe said:
DragonIncursio said:

I'd say maybe due to covid and wanting to put resources towards the new movie would be good reasons to go for a shorter season

They've had it in production for a while now and the movie has only be announced, it's going to take until 2022 for them to release it. It's not their first movie, bones can handle it.
Feb 19, 2021 8:15 AM
May 2016
xx_ibrahimd_xx said:
NG_Chloe said:

They've had it in production for a while now and the movie has only be announced, it's going to take until 2022 for them to release it. It's not their first movie, bones can handle it.

But production would've likely slowed down and even if the movie was JUST announced, it was likely also in production for a while, possibly ever since the second film came out
Feb 19, 2021 9:44 AM
Jan 2019
NG_Chloe said:
xx_ibrahimd_xx said:

But production would've likely slowed down and even if the movie was JUST announced, it was likely also in production for a while, possibly ever since the second film came out

Yea true, I don't know much about this. I may be wrong.
Feb 21, 2021 12:19 PM

Jul 2011
Ifrad said:
FierBub said:

There's no way that this season is only going to be 14 episodes. While they 1-A Vs. 1-B fights aren't super long, it's going to make more than 6 episodes cover all of them. Plus there is a lot going on in the Villain arc that it won't be able to cover it in only 6 episodes. That one would need either 13 or more.
Feb 21, 2021 9:58 PM
Aug 2018
animedude1287 said:
Ifrad said:

There's no way that this season is only going to be 14 episodes. While they 1-A Vs. 1-B fights aren't super long, it's going to make more than 6 episodes cover all of them. Plus there is a lot going on in the Villain arc that it won't be able to cover it in only 6 episodes. That one would need either 13 or more.

How do you think about 350 pages of action is going to be adapted in 13 Episodes? When usually its about 45-50 pages of action per episode?
Feb 22, 2021 4:19 AM
Apr 2013
HaChiiman said:
I have heard conflicting statements about if it will be adapted or not, I heard also that MVA arc is the best arc so far, so I'm wondering if it will be exists in this season ?

First of all, who the fuck said this is the best arc? In my opinion it is the worst, and actually got me to take a leave from BnHA for a friggin year. I can only hope it is more interesting in an animated form, because as stillimages, I found it nausea-inducing and clumsy.
As far as what will be in the season, thats of course up to a bit of speculation but I don't see them change up the current formula. So episode 1 will be a recap again, the first arc will go to around episode 13, the second to 25. They most certainly will do the MVA arc, the question is whether they do the war arc.
Mar 1, 2021 11:18 AM

Nov 2018
Play2X said:
HaChiiman said:

First of all, who the fuck said this is the best arc? In my opinion it is the worst, and actually got me to take a leave from BnHA for a friggin year. I can only hope it is more interesting in an animated form, because as stillimages, I found it nausea-inducing and clumsy.
As far as what will be in the season, thats of course up to a bit of speculation but I don't see them change up the current formula. So episode 1 will be a recap again, the first arc will go to around episode 13, the second to 25. They most certainly will do the MVA arc, the question is whether they do the war arc.

Well, MVA is the BEST arc imo, second only to the war arc, at least for me. Maybe it was difficult to read in the manga (Well, you're not alone, even I had/have a bit difficult time deciphering the action scenes in manga). But trust me, it'll be fucking amazing in the anime.
And yeah, war arc this season is not possible, unless Bones decide to fuck up the pacing, which will ultimately ruin the anime
FierBubMar 1, 2021 11:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.