Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2020 5:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More Tsukipro shop story.

Wow, the animation is weird? (but Official already announced in advance that they did all they can until the last minutes but there's still mistakes, though. I think this tweet meant it will be fixed in BD & DVD, as well as future eps.)

Procella's work. vice-leader of Procella seems not enough, which caught those four attention.

Dreaming about the cat, which leading him to past, when he first met Aoi-san's character 7 years ago. Then when he stopped the fought of four of them against others. OnoKen's character running and Aoi-san's character gave him handmade charm. A world w. out leader (and he is the leader instead). He's been having challenges w. them and he forgot about it. It seems like the leader leading him to that trip.

Ah, so they bought him game of the world.

ED: "Valiant Journey" by Kai Fuzuki (CV: Wataru Hatano)
tsubasaloverNov 11, 2020 6:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 11, 2020 4:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Once again, Shun showed his magic again to created a great little adventure for Fuzuki Kai. Such a nostalgic vibe for him, eh? He passed a lot of thing from his past. Started out from the very well known activity, such as that Ikkun event that held from the first season, until the new thing of his first met with Yoru. Well, its such a nice memories, and he must believed that the adventure trip already awaiting him from the very first beginning he joined the Procella. So, no need to worry. Even the others felt the same way too as their leader, then brought that game board and decided to play along with their beloved co-lead when they had a little rest time. Such a nice way to end Kai's worriness, right?

So, with the last theme of Pussy in Boots, Kai gave a final statement about their continuations in the idol industry. That they would like to accomplished more adventurous moments from their current stand until the future years. So, yeah, keep supporting them, shall you?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2020 1:52 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ohh, so they did show Procellarum's theme~ Interesting choice, just like Gravity's!

This episode was a bit different than the others so far, but also nice. I can't believe it's been 7 years since Tsukiuta began, I still remember when Kakeru was the first character to be released, and waiting for the rest of the characters to come out! It was nice to see their first meetings and the problems they faced. Kai has such a nice personality, I love how he just goes with the flow and is always patient. It was touching when he realized that he's been on an adventure all this time with the other members, as well as when he received the board game. The four sure came up with a good idea!

I'll never get over Shun's magic, lol.
Feb 3, 2021 9:08 AM

May 2013
zkxjclz so Shun can really do magic?! aaaa I almost thought that he's not human at all LOL
nice episode!
made by bunnyama
Mar 9, 2022 11:14 PM

Feb 2020
A blast from the past. This was a very nice and mysterious episode.

That cat (Shun) made Kai to realize he has been on an adventure all this time with the other members of his group.

What a cute kitty. =^_^=
SerafosJun 12, 2022 7:55 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2020

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 10, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2020

9 by Nenuru »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2020

7 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 11:41 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2020

6 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 2:00 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2020

4 by hanyuhi16 »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.